Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Derek<3
Wand
Curved 10 Inch Rigid Rosewood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Athena was so happy with the result, she was a Gryffindor! A real lion just like Evelyn was. She was just a few days now here but already wanted to see a lot of the castle. The great hall was something the blonde really liked. It seemed cozy and a lot of students could be found there. Athena figured she would see her cousins too. It would be nice to see them at this school and talk about their experiances so far. She knew Espen and Evelyn would have interest for that. Athena entered the great hall and would have some breakfast. The food here was good and there was a lot of choice. It wasn't that bad as she could remember Evelyn said after her first year. The blonde found a spot at the long table of Gryffindor and looked out for some blondes from the Manning clan. She didn't had the last name Manning because of her dad's last name that they were given. Athena was born in Denmark just like her other family members and still went there to visit Emilia or their grandparents. Athena looked at the table and took some toast with jam. The blonde also looked at the Slytherin and Hufflepuff table to notice Espen or Emilia. But she couldn't really spot them yet, perhaps she was just early up.

Evelyn was on her way to the great hall to get some breakfast. It was nice being back at Hogwarts. The blonde lost sight quickly with Espen when they stepped out of the train, but it was nice that Espen seem to like her friends too and the other way around. Since Noah, Fleur and Rory were all in slytherin that seemed easy for Espen to make contact. The blonde thought about how glad Espen should feel with a sister like her. You could say a lot about Evelyn but if she had a goal she went for it. How hard people would ignore her or tell her things are fine, when she knows they aren't, the blonde never gave up. About Lucas was a different story. Evelyn wanted to speak with Amber, Fleur or Noemie about this. She was the one that was the most far on the area of relationships, but she could use advice. Deepdown the blonde wanted nothing more than have Lucas as her friend again and that they could have fun like the old days. But Lucas did nothing than hurt her and ignore her. So why not give up on him? And why was she so busy with Lucas? There were so much questions.

Evelyn entered the great hall and tried to forget the chapter Lucas. Her life was perfect so why making a problem of this. When the blonde walked over to the Gryffindor table she noticed a blonde girl sitting. When the face turned in her direction she noticed her niece Athena. Evelyn saw her getting sorted into Gryffindor and felt happy to have another Manning in Gryffindor. Evelyn remembered how dissapointed she was when not getting sorted in Slytherin. But she wasn't the only one. The father of Athena was also in his younger years a Gryffindor. Evelyn went sitting on the other side so she could look at Athena. '' Hi Athena! Congratulations with getting Gryffindor. Are you happy?'' the blonde asked to her niece.

Emilia liked Hufflepuff, and she honestly felt like it was the right house for her. But that didn't stop her from feeling somewhat lonely in the yellow house without anyone in her family around. Jealousy of Athena about getting into Gryffindor was definitely something she felt deep down, as it meant Athena and Evelyn would be able to hang out together without her all the time while she had no one. She wanted to write her parents because she had promise she would do that soon, but she didn't know what to write about yet. How sad it was to be alone in Hufflepuff? They wouldn't want to hear that. Her father had been a Gryffindor too, so why wasn't she? Maybe it meant she wasn't brave at all, which she already thought. She was always scared she was doing something wrong and didn't like approaching strangers She wished she was more confident, maybe then she would have been placed with her cousins.

She glanced over at the Gryffindor table as soon as she entered the great hall, spotting Athena and Evelyn sitting together and chatting. She glanced at the teacher's table, wondering if she was even allowed to sit at a different table than her own. But she had to talk to them, so after hesitating for a moment she made her way over to the Gryffindor table."Evelyn, Athena!" She said, waving at them so they would notice her. "Can I sit with you, please?" What if they didn't want her to? She looked from one to the other anxiously, though what she really wanted to do was hug them both. But she wasn't sure if they would mind that in the Great Hall with everyone around.

As time moved on, people got older and along with the twins growing up more of their family would be able to join them on their magical journey here at Hogwarts. Not all of them, some were too young and would start studying at Hogwarts once Evelyn and Espen would be long passed graduation. Now, it was their cousins' tern; Athena and Emilia.

Espen was sure that the two could be found in the Great Hall, ready to get some breakfast to fuel their energy for the rest of the day. The first year was always the toughest, especially for Espen. So he would only advice the girls to follow the routine, to stay up to date and make sure that every minute counted. Classes were important, focus on those that you like most and want to persue a career in because that is going to matter in the end. Whilst other subjects will merely fade into oblivion as if they have never existed.

Looking around the Great Hall, especially the Gryffindor House table since the girls always were fond of his sister. Figuring that she was a girl and could bond over more things than Espen could. Besides, Espen was always hard to talk to since he was rather closed off. Even to family. Nevertheless, the blond brute got up from his table when he noticed a clan of blonde girls chatting up. Just where he guessed they would be, surrounding Evelyn like honey bees going after a honeypot. Approaching them, Espen's hands reached out to brush through the blonde locks of Emilia and Athena. Smirking down at them as he reached out to grab a pumpkin juice from the Gryffindor House table. "We're out of pumpkin juice."

The blonde smiled as Evelyn came sitting with her. Seeing Evelyn was always lovely. The Manning family was known as a blonde family so it must be fun to see them sitting together. Athena smiled at her cousin and took a sip of her drink before answering. '' Hi Evelyn! So nice to see you. Thanks! Yeah I'm really glad. The house of my father also so it must be something in the family. Gryffindor seems nice.'' the blonde answered happy.

Evelyn was already a fifth year so Athena was glad they weren't graduated yet. Athena looked around and saw Emilia coming their way. Athena smiled and was happy to see her cousin. She saw her as her friend too. Athena hoped she wasn't dissapointed for not making Gryffindor or Slytherin.
Emilia seemed a bit more shy than Athena was, but that didn't matter. Everyone was different and you could really see that Emilia was a Manning. A third blonde joined them and Athena smiled. '' Hi Emilia! Ofcourse you can! They want us to make friends in different houses so sitting on other tables seems fine? Is that allowed Evelyn?'' Athena looked from Emilia to Evelyn. Now only Espen had to join the group and then the family was complete. And when she thought it she felt someone going through her hair. When she turned around she saw Espen and he said they were out of pumpkin juice. Another blonde but now male joined them. '' Hey Espen!'' Athena said with a smile.

The blonde smiled as the family members joined. Evelyn smiled at Emilia as she arrived. Emilia was such a sweet girl and Evelyn now knew that Emilia was in the same house as Amber was. She was wondering if Emilia was happy with the sorting. She remembered well that she herself was very upsad about the results. '' Hi Emilia! How are you doing? Congratulations on making Hufflepuff. I have a very good friend there. Are you happy being in the house you are?'' Evelyn asked at her niece. If she was not happy the blonde could tell that everything could always change. Evelyn just recently heard she became prefect so with the shining badge she smiled as Espen also arrived. She didn't had the change of telling him yet. Ofcourse Espen had to come up with something and the blonde rolled her eyes for a second. '' Hi Espie!'' the blonde said friendly to her twin. Evelyn looked around at her family members. It was nice being together. Evelyn liked her family and spending time with them. Her aunts were more kind to her than her mother ever was so she enjoyed being with them.

Emilia was the only family member together with their grandparents that lived in Denmark still. Evelyn was all used to being here in NZ. But still the blonde liked to visit her birthcountry in holidays and breaks. '' Espen do you see that shiny thing there?'' Evelyn started off with a big smile on her face. She was the most happy girl when she recieved the news. Did Kingsley like her and being with Noah helped out good for her? Or was she really fit for this job? Evelyn thought both, but still she had no clear image of how Kingsley thought of her. '' I became prefect!!'' the blonde said a bit loud because of all that excitment. Evelyn looked back to her two cousins, still the smile on her face. '' Yeah you can sit at another table but not always.'' Evelyn responded at Athena.

Before Evelyn or Athena could respond to Emilia, she felt someone ruffle her hair and she turned with a gasp to see Espen. She giggled. "Are you really, or is that an excuse?" She asked, happy he had joined them. She looked up to Evelyn the most, but still really liked having Espen around too. She always felt safer with him around, as he was very big and strong and protective of his younger cousins. She looked back at Athena and Evelyn, glad to hear it was okay for her to join them at their table. Though it disappointed her when Evelyn said she couldn't always. "Hi Evelyn, thank you... I don't know if I'm happy. I wish I was with you two or with Espen." She said truthfully, biting her lip. It really made her feel a little bit isolated. She wasn't surprised Evelyn was a prefect, but she still admired the badge. "That's so nice! Congratulations." She said with a shy smile. Of course Evelyn was a prefect, she was a good example for anyone. "The school is so big, how do you not get lost?" She asked her older cousins nervously.

Of course the rumours spread around of who would become prefect and whom would certainly not, Espen was not very fond of having so much responsibility so he was rather happy with the fact that he hadn't become one or to his knowledge, was considered to be up for consideration. But it did him good to see his sister so happy, to his her always twinkling blue orbs have an even brighter light illuminate from them. "Congrats, Eve. I knew that somewhere you would gain the precious title. You're way too much involved with everything and everyone to not become prefect, and hey - it definitely comes in handy to know that my sister is a prefect."

With the cousins around Hogwarts, the ambiance would probably shift a little. Hopefully for the better, but it was heartbreaking to see Emilia's gloom show with her being sorted into Hufflepuff house. "Emilia, you need to know that I am on my own in Slytherin as well. You will meet the right people, for sure, if you have any similarities to Evelyn everything will fall into its place. And if you look anything like me in that aspect, you will need a little more time.. but you will get there eventually."

As Athena looked at her family members it made her smile. You could really tell that they were family she figured. The fact that most of the family members were blonde already said a lot. But her sister was the only girl that wasn't blonde. Sometimes Athena felt bad, because people always asked if they were friends instead of family. People in Denmark were so used to the blonde hair the Manning had, that it was strange if someone didn't got it. But her sister would join the school later. She smiled as Evelyn told excited to her twin that she became prefect. It was really cool! She already knew because Evelyn had brought her to the common room. It was a task that a prefect needed to do. As Evelyn told that they weren't supposed to sit always at another table the blonde nodded. '' But I'm sure at Hufflepuff there are very nice people too. The house is kind I've heard.'' Athena felt bad for Emilia while she said she wanted to be with one of them. Athena could understand, but Espen was right when he said he was on his own too.

Thought Athena couldn't shake the feeling that Emilia didn't want to be in Hufflepuff or at least wanted to be with one of them. Athena always liked hanging out with her cousin and she wanted to do so. While hearing this also '' We can hang out all the time though. And we share classes together so that will be fun!'' the blonde said with a smile to Emilia. She nodded about how big the school was, it was suprisingly that she didn't got lost yet.

Evelyn smiled at her family members. Her year couldn't be wrong anymore she figured and having her family around her was lovely too. Evelyn knew that Emilia liked Espen a lot too and smiled as they made contact. When Emilia talked about being sorted in Hufflepuff and her thoughts she sighted. She felt bad for the girl and it made her think of herself when she got sorted into Gryffindor but wanted to be placed with Espen. Evelyn went sitting next to Emilia and put her arm around the girl. '' I understand your thoughts and desire. I've got it too in my first year. I never wanted to be in Gryffindor, and was really angry for it. I didn't understood it. But that completly changed. I've met amazing people that helped me become who I am now. '' Evelyn smiled to her younger cousin and hoped she would make the same road she had. Hufflepuff was a great house the blonde thought and one of her best friends was inside of it. And if Evelyn should ever be jealous of someone it would be Amber. She was very smart and sweet and got very much housepoints.

Emilia seemed to struggle with it, but Evelyn was sure it would be fine. But she was there around to help the girl. She hoped Emilia and Athena would make a lot friends as she did. '' I've got a very good friend inside of Hufflepuff and she is amazing. You will be fine I'm sure! Meet new people and just be yourself.'' Evelyn said sweet to Emilia. And nodded about what Athena said. They had eachother too so that was nice. Evelyn smiled as she got congratulated by her family on her position. '' Thanks!!'' the blonde said excited. She had to laugh about what Espen said. Sure she would think the same. Espen could be really sweet she figured. He seemed like a tough long blonde brute, but he had a small heart she knew. '' Have you already spoken to Fleur or Rory?'' Evelyn asked to Espen. Wondering if he would hang out with them sometimes or not.

Emilia looked up at Espen as he talked to her. Of course she knew he was alone in Slytherin, but that was different. Espen wasn't as shy as her, and he was big and strong and people probably admired him for that. She lowered her eyes when he said it would fall into place if she had similarities to Evelyn. That was the whole problem. She didn't. "Thank you Espen." She said quietly, as she knew he had tried to help her out. Athena then tried to cheer her up too by saying there were nice people in Hufflepuff, but Emilia was a lot happier to hear that they would hang out all the time. "Can we sit together when we have classes together?" She asked her cousin shyly. Surely, Athena would make friends much faster than Emilia. But if she asked this, maybe she would sit with her rather than with any Gryffindor friends. Though she didn't want to keep Athena away from friends, she worried about being lonely. But what she really cared about was what Evelyn had to say. She looked at her older cousin as she talked to her, surprised to hear she hadn't been happy about being in Gryffindor at first. "I... I can't meet new people and be myself." She murmured, still feeling a bit sad. "I'm not as confident as you..." She bit her lip. "But... but maybe I can try." Her eyes widened slightly whens he heard the name Rory, and she gasped. "Oh, Evelyn! I forgot to say. I think I met that boy, Rory. He sold me my wand. He said he knew you!"

Their cousins were outright adorable, it was weird to see them in the position both he and his sister had been before. Fueled by their insecurities and ignorance, scared to even walk a corridor on their own or ask a teacher for advice. At first, some teachers looked intimidating - his head of house was still, an odd but interesting man. But Hogwarts hid many secrets, a lot of magic to find and collect. Hopefully their cousins would soon find it al as mesmerising and interesting as he and his sister had.

"I haven't spoken to them, haven't seen them either. Classes kicked off immediately, have keeping myself a little too busy to think of anyone else." He admitted, but would not mind seeing them again soon. "Apart from these little ones." Espen laughed as he gave each of them another rub over their heads that would mess up their wavy blonde locks. "He did?? The world is so small sometimes." Espen smiled. Of course, Rory worked at Ollivander's so it was not really that much of a coincidence. Just Emilia being there at the right time for his shift.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back