Family Needed :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allayah Rayne

OOC First Name
The Stephanie. :)
Wand
8.5" Mahogany, Dragon Heartstring
Okay, i applied for pure blood status just then, but if it falls thru i still want Allayah to have some form of family, So are their any families that will accept her? The story line is that muggles adopted her and raised her till she was 11 and she learnt magic off her aunt when she ran away and discovered she was a witch and stuff. So she wouldnt know her family at all, so it would be some cool rp huh? Be like OMG I HAVE A CHILD I DIDNT KNOW ABOUT, IMSORRY IT WAS JUST ONE NIGHT! lol.

i cant do as dauhter, but i can do as sister, or half sister to be exact. Elvera Le Fey, fifth year raven. hr story is that her mother had a one night stand with her childhood crush, however i would quite like him to also have another child, this, if you agree, would mean that if you want, Allayah would have a little sister.

Oooh, I have Seamus Finnigan, this would fit pretty well. He has a few kids, he was quite a player when he was younger. We could say that Seamus and Julie had a child but they put her up for adoption because they didn't want anymore kids? Or something along the lines of that. Tell me what you think :)

Mia: That would be awesome!

Caysi: How many kids do they have allready? And how old are they, cause allayah 19, we dnt want them to be like 5 or 6 when they supposidly had her lol

And sorry its taken me ages to reply, school has been hectic :( Lol.

Lol, well they can't be if they had Caysi, she's 20. They're about 43 and 42. So good age :)

So how u wanna do it? Cause in Allayah's history there is no connection to her parents, so u guys have kinda gotta go oh hi daughter?

well this is Elvera. but i dont think that caysi and my plot will work together very smoothly. but hers does sound better. so good luck with that plot.

Well.. maybe her father wants to go out and look for his long lost child. Suddenly bumps into Allayah and tells her what happened with that 'child' and Allayah can say that happened to her. Then they both realize they look a like and family reunion :)

Lol no its fine, i was just wanting to know more about him :p

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back