Face to face

Status
Not open for further replies.
morgan nodded at Eden, "dont worry i will be there for you, whenever you need me" she said. hopeing that some how she could make up for all of the years she wasn't there, she would try and do anything to keep her girls happy, but she wasn't sure how much she could do, she herself had never been to Hogwarts but had been home schooled, and for that reason her education was somewhat one sided. she looked around the hall and saw so many other happy families, and proud mothers, but she didn't think any of them would be happier than her. she tapped her staff and six goblets flew off the table behind her and filled themselves, with whatever drink their drinker wanted, hers contained grape juice, she found alcohol messed with her head. "I think that an event like this deserves a toast. to my beautiful girls" she said raising her glass.

Maya nodded going along with the idea of attending her newly found cousin wedding. Sure she may agree now, but when the time came she will make up some excuse about work and not attend to the event. Like it matter if she went either way, Maya wasn't much of the type to attend places like weddings, birthdays, shing things like that. She was very anti-social, except in her shop. Her shop was home, she could be herself and not give a hoot about what someone says about her. "Cheers" Maya lifted her goblet, Gwen did the same.

Eden laughed softly. "Yea normally but I can never do things the normal way." Eden could not wait to surprise them all at the wedding there would be no way anyone would ever forget it. Accepting the drink from her mother Eden smiled at her new bigger family. "Hmmmm very soon like in the next few weeks soon." Eden said softly. She didn't want to say anything else about it since she was keeping everything and anything a secret until the moment its self arrived.

Lilith took the drink and took a sip she missed the castle but at the same time she couldn't wait to be done with this and out so she could go back to training for the next season of Quidditch. "I know that once I leave this castle today I wont ever be back and truthfully I wont miss this place. I have made a name for myself at Bex and I love it." Lilith looked at her mom for a moment. "Do you think it would be alright if I spent the break with you instead of going back to Japan? Eden and Tohoru will be on honeymoon and I want to get to know you and Elvera more." Lilith asked she wasn't sure how her mom and older sister would feel about it but she hopped they would be okay with it.

Elvera accepted the goblet as it came flying twards her and watched as it filled. "the next couple of weekends, that is soon. of corse you can stay here for the holiday, I am sure Morgan will enjoy the compony as much as i would" she said before raising her glass in toast. just as she took her first mouthful of the pumptin juce she felt as though she had been hit over the head with a fryng pan. she staggered backwards and could fel herself bump into something before her vision was obscured and a multitude of pictures and sound filled her mind. breef snapshots of her own hildhood came and went, and mixed up with what seemed to be Edens past, as well as lilith's, and she was sure that an odd pitture of maya was there too. each one came into focus only for an instant, before it was gone and replaced by another. finally it settled on a wedding for a couple of seconds before the whole thing rushed away with the force of a river.
once the great hall was back she realised that she was on the floor with a puddle of pumpkin juce seeping out from around her. she sat up and saw her family before drawing her wand and muttering the word Skergify twice once aiming at herself and once at the floor. she stood up feeling a little light headed after her experience clutching the table for support and smiled "so what did i miss? she asked wondering how long she had been gone.

Eden was happy to hear that Lilith would be in good hands over the break. There was no way she was really going to be marrying Tohoru but she would leave everyone to think that until everything came out. Eden felt a strange ping in the back of her head but pushed the thought away. Most be time to eat or something. Looking to her right Eden watched as Elvera got a funny look on her face. In that second Eden knew what was going to happen. Taking a step back pulling her mother and Lilith away Eden pointed to Elvera. It happened quickly her twin fall and sent juice everywhere. The vision lasted only a few moments but that was enough. Once Elvera came to Eden helped her to her feet once the juice was all cleaned up. "So it looks like all three of us are Seer's welcome to the club sis." Eden said softly.

Morgan smiled at Lilith. "I would love for you to stay with me over the holiday. where is it that you go to school?" she asked, realising that she wasn't attending Hogwarts. in fact she was so busy talking to Lilith that she didn't see the tell tale sign cross Elveras face, it was only when a crash came from behind that she looked around and realised what had happened. Elvera was on the floor, and Eden was helping her up. from what she could tell Elvera had had a vision, but wasn't eden the one with the gift, unless they both had it. "Are you okay? she asked knowing that sometimes when visions come t you with out warning they could be scary, especially when it hadn't happened before.

Maya felt out of the loop, she narrowed her gaze at her cousin. What the hell just happen?, she wonder and ask Gwen if she knew anything about it. Gwen shook her head, Maya went around her aunt Morgan. "What just happen? She had a vision? You mean like the ones you have aunty Morgan?" Maya was curious. It was the visions that her aunt have that predicted the fire last year. It was the vision that change her life forever, she look on more her cousin. This just to weird.

Lilith clapped her hands when Elvera told her that she could stay with them over the summer. "Awesome this is going to be amazing." Lilith said. Seeing Eden take a step back and pulling her mom with her as well Lilith took a step closer. Watching as Elvera fall to the floor Lilith knew what was going on she had seen it happen to Eden just a few years ago. "Oh look another Seer in the family. I feel like the odd one out." Lilith said softly. She was glad that she did not have that gift. Eden handled it well but she knew it was still stressful and her mother was a Seer and now it looked that Elvera was one as well. "Yep Maya that is was Elvera just had." Lilith said her voice going a little snappy. What is her problem? Is she stupid or something? Lilith thought about her new cousin. She was nothing like the Koshiba or even like Elvera and Morgen.

elvera took Eden's help getting up. then she looked around the group. she was shocked with what had just happened. First she had graduated, then she had found her family, then she had realised that she was a seer after all. what a day. "thanks Eden, glad to finally be initiated into the club, but a shame it was in front of everyone" she looked and it seemed that many people had heard her fall and were looking. but in truth it didn't matter because she was a seer. she could tell that there was a small rift between her sisters and cousin, and she hoped it wouldn't run too deep. "I think that it was a vision, but i am fine" she said starting to feel like herself again. "Don't worry Lilith, seeing isn't always good, you have to look like a bit of a fool sometimes. plus it seems like you get a hell of a headache afterwards laughing it off, but feeling her brain throb.

Morgan smiled as Maya guessed what had happened, "thats right" she said nodding then she remembered one vision she had had a year ago, about maya and her shop, in a fire. "Hows your shop? I have been meaning to pop over' she said. before turning to Lilith, "just a small secret, Its only the seers who go crazy, and they nearly all do. the rest of the family stays sane" she whispered clearly enough for the rest of the group to hear. hopefully she had now managed to over come the the crazy stage in her life.

Maya look onward to her cousin, the newer cousin happen to know what had just happen. She knew nothing of how this was suppose to work, it was just one time did her aunt had a vision about her, and it was about her shop. The other time, well the first time they met was just a memory from the past, that happen to sprout somewhere from her aunt's memories. That's how Morgan found her lost twin, through Maya. Maya made the connection with Maya and here they were, today. Almost knit like a perfect family, except intuition was telling her not to trust these Koshiba girls. Just like it told her not to rtsust Troy and look what happen, he almost killed her by burning her shop. "It's fine aunty Morgan" she spoke careful. "I think it's about that time to go, we'll meet you outside for Elvera celebration, you two are welcome to come" with that she left with mom at her side. Mom blood pressure was acting up, she needed some sweets. It's a good thing she had some pastries, while they waited for her aunt and cousin.

Nope Eden did not like Maya at all. Note to self get rid of her asap. Eden thought with a smile. "Mom I don't think Elvera and I will go crazy we have each other and you to help us with this and of course little Lilith." Eden said with a happy smile. "Elvera when I had my first vision I was at a huge dinner party for my adopted mother. Lets just say they are still talking about it almost three years later." Eden said sheepishly. Looking at Lilith and shaking her head Eden gave her a knowing smile. "Just think of it this way you can play all the Quidditch you want and never have to worry about a vision ruining your game." Eden said kindly.

OOCOut of Character:
I wasn't sure who's turn it was to reply

Elvera looked at her mother when she said that the seers were the ones that went crazy maybe she didn't know much but Morgan she knew was crazy when she met her, and Gwen and maya seemed sane, so maybe there was truth about it. "We will try and stick together and keep each other sane, promise she said speaking for both of them. "A vision during a quidditch match would suck as you are playing. what position do you play?" she asked Lilith, she wasn't into quidditch, but she new the basics, and always cheered for the Ravenclaw team when they were playing. she looked at maya, she didn't want to let her down but she wanted to spend dome time with her sisters now that she knew them. sure she had spent quite a while with Eden over the last seven years but it wasn't the same as spending time with a sister, and she would be married soon. and she would be spending the summer with Lilith, but she wanted to be with her now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back