Face to face

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eden Silverback

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Eden could not believe that after seven years it was all over. She had the whole world in front of her just waiting for her to reach out and take it. Eden looked around the room to see if she could see her mom and dad. They would most likely want to take all sorts of pictures of her and Tohoru and soon she would have to leave Hogwarts and start the next part of her life. Her pet snake Judas was wrapped around her wrist. Walking into the middle of the Great Hall, Eden felt a sharp pain in her head. Turning to her right. Eden saw her best friend Elvera standing there talking to her mom. Eden raised her hand to wave to her when it hit and took her under.

Eden was laying in a cradle no more than a week old. To her right was another child. Turning her head she saw her. The mirror image except for a minor difference. Eden had two green eyes her copy had only one the other one was purple. Hearing voices above her. Eden looked up to see her mother. No that wasn't right. Morgan wasn't her mother. Yet here Morgan was cooing over Eden and her twin? "Look at my perfect girls, Eden and Elvera." Morgan cooed.

Eden opened her eyes she was still standing but the whole world around her seemed to be moving very fast. Turning to her right again she saw Elvera. Walking as fast as she could almost running Eden made it to Elvera and Morgan in seconds. "Elvera we need to talk like now." Eden said softly as she looked at her best friends face closely for the first time in her life. It was almost like looking into a mirror except for the one purple eye.

elvera was standing by the drinks table with her mother. the ceremony was over and she had officially graduated hogwarts. she couldn't believe that her time there had gone so fast, in fact it had seemed like only yesterday that she had entered this hall for the first time and had an old and wise hat placed on her head telling her that she would be a ravenclaw.

she saw her friend coming over to them and smiled and was just about to call a cheery hello and congratulations when she saw the look of determination on Eden's face. "whats wrong Eden?do you want to go somewhere more privet?" she asked looking looking back to her mother hopeing she wouldn't mind being left with Maya for a few minutes whilst she went off with her friend. however the look on her mothers face told her that something had just happened to her. she was pretty sure that they had met before. so she didn't bother with introductions.

((dress coming when i find one, and i'll post with morgan next))

Morgan woke up on the morning of her daughters gradation with a slightly uneasy feeling in her head. she knew that something huge was going to happen today. she was pretty sure that it was becuase of her trip to the castle but she wasnt sure. she had a hot cup of jasmine tea to try and shake the feeling but it wouldnt budge. showered and got dressed before looking in the mirror one last time. she nipped downstairs to her shop and stuck a sticker on the door saying it would be closed that day, but she doubted that enyone was planning on comeing specifically to the shop. most of her regular customers would be at the castle today. closing her eyed he apporated into brightstone were she met her nice Maya and togeter they made their way up to the castle. they entered the great hall and took a seat waiting for the ceromany to begin, hopeing that her head would feel better afterwards. however it was just getting worse and worse. at one point just before her daughter was to go up she heard something that she wanted to push back to where it belonged in the past your nearly there now, just a little more, and the second one will come and see her sister she hadnt told her daugher much about the day of her birth and she didnt plan on it. that day should be well and truly blocked, and she wished it hadnt come back to haunt her, especially today of all days. sure elvera deserved to know why she was braught up by her grandmother and not her mother but today was not the day and telling her would hert morgan too much.
after the ceromany she was standing with elvera drinking another cup od jasmine tea her head feeling like it would explode. when a girl she reconised as Eden, a girl who had been to her shop a fiew times. made her way over she could no longer hold her head together. it exploded and she was thown back to that day she wished she would forget.
she was in her house. next to her was a lady, am muggle midwife. and she felt the pain of childbirth. she screamed as the lady said not much more. she felt the second child finally slide out and she smiled. two beautiful daughters, she would call one elvera, and the other eden. however her happiness didn't last long as she heard the midwife say that the second one was still born. shefelt the tears running down her face.
she was back in the hall and felt real tears leaking down her face. she saw Elvera look back at her asking if she didn't mind going off with eden. she shook her head slightly. "I think it would be better if i was here" she whispered. she usually fully respected peoples need for privacy but right now she knew that what was about to go down with Elvera and Eden, the young seer was important for her too.
OOCOut of Character:
wow, sorry it is so long.

Eden's hands where shaking as she looked at Elvera and than Morgan. It was almost to much for her to bear. What if she was wrong? But it couldn't be no everything felt so right. Her whole life she had felt like she was missing something no more like someone. Always feeling alone even when she was in a room full of people. But now standing in front of Elvera and her mother everything was alright. How could she say what she thought she knew? Looking at Morgen, Eden saw the look she knew all to well. What is she seeing? Eden thought. It was so interesting watching someone else have a vision. At last Morgan came out of it and said that it would be better if she was there as well.

"Elvera have you ever noticed how close in looks we are? I mean really close." Eden paused her speech she wanted to say all the right things. If she messed this up there would be no going back and fixing it. "I saw us as babies in bed with Morgan your mom over us. When I look at you I could be looking in a mirror except our eyes don't perfectly match." Eden could feel her hands start to shake. "I think you and I are sisters well more like twins. Eden said to Elvera. Turning to Morgen, Eden looked the women in the eyes. "Which would make you my mom." Eden said her voice full of wonderment.

when elvera looked between the two seers, she knew that something husge was hapening between them. when eden the the news out to those who didnt have she gift she felt her stomach drop so somewhere in the dungens. how could eden, one of her closest friends over her time at hogwats be related to her, even more shocking how could they be twins, she had never seen the girl untill her first year, and they hadnt met untill they were taking all of the same subjects in their thirst year. and surly Morgan would have mentiond that she had a twin. she leaned back cluching the table for support. "are you serious. this cant be true." she said gasping. however seven years of magic school had taught her one thing and that was to expect the unimaginable. however she looked at, if it was to believed, her twin and saw how similar they were they would have been about the same hight if they weren't waring heels, and they certainly had similar features. "maybe you are right. it is like looking in the mirror, except our eyes" she said looking at morgan hopeing that she could shed some light on the topic.

Morgan knew what eden was going to say before the words had left her lips. she nodded and felt her tears change from loss to happiness. it took her all of her energy not to hug Eden. "it is quite possible." she said to eden she came to she same conclusion, that she may be her mother. she realised then that the past had a way of catching up to you and passing on. "I suppose that I had better tell you the story. about wen you were born. i had been in labor all night, from the moment the sun set and just before it rose the next morning I gave birth to you elvera. the muggle midwife that was there took you, cleaned you, dressed you and did all the other relevant things whilst i was still in labor and a fiew minutes later she helped me deliver a second child. she gave me elvera whilst she took the second baby. however a few minutes later she came back and told me it was a still birth. thats when i lost it. i didn't move all day, not to eat, drink or anything. thats when your grandmother found me, we talked and i told her what happened. we decided that it would be better for her to look after you whilst i get better. I had spoken to the midwife a lod during the night, i cant remember it much, but i do remember telling her i would name the girls eden and elvera. and i can remember that she said she couldn't have her own children, which is why she became a midwife. she stopped, and remembered her earlier vision. eden, what is your sir name now? it was an odd question but she wanted to check something.

Eden wanted to faint when Morgan all but confirmed it. "Elvera I know I am going to sound like a nutter. But my whole life I have felt like I am missing a part of myself even when I was around a whole group of people. The only time I didn't feel like that was when I was around you." Eden said as she bit her bottom lip. It was a very bad habit of hers that she needed to give up but right now did not seem like the best time. Everything was falling apart yet coming together all at once. "One of your eyes match's mine and your other one is the same color as Lilith's." Eden said softly.

"My name as of right now is Eden Koshiba but before I was adopted by the Koshiba's I went by Eden Luna." Eden said. This was the make or break moment. Sure they could go to the hospital and a simple test would make it fact or not but was the really a need when all one had to do was look at the girls in front of them. Eden started to pull on the blue stone that was around her neck. Looking at Elvera while she was doing it. Eden screamed softly. "Look at whats around your neck!" Eden said as she dropped her necklace and pointed to the red stone on Elver's neck.

morgan nodded, "Koshiba, that makes sense. she said before elaborating for the benefit of the others who hadn't heard what she heard. "during the ceremony, Just before Elvera was called I heard the midwife, talking me that there wasn't much more to go, it was almost there. I tried to bush the sound away, but it may have been your name that sparked it. as Koshiba would come just before Le Fey in the alphabet." she said. now almost entirely sure on what was happening. and when Eden pointed to Elveras necklace and said she had one the same she was certain. as all of the Le Fey girls had one at birth, Morgan reached for her neck. her stone was Blue as she was born at night, hers had been imbedded in silver the shape of a half moon, her twin gwen also had one imbedded in silver but she wasn't sure what shape it was. She looked at both of her girls and although they were both dressed different, and seemed to have much different clothing tastes, and styles, there were surprisingly similar.

OOCOut of Character:
I thought you said before that edens stone was red

Elvera Nodded. she herself, hadn't always felt lonely, or maybe she had always felt lonely so she couldn't separate it from normal, however she had to admit she did feel different when she was with eden. "you don't sound crazy, I never really felt lonely, or maybe i was so used to it it was part of the background, but i do feel different when i am near you. especially recently. she said. she knew that her sensed weren't as sharp as the seers would be so maybe that is why she felt slightly less prominent. she reached to her neck and her hand found the blue stone hidden behind the cheep res beads she had bought from the marked in the village. she could see that Eden was holding a similar stone, and morgan seemed to be reaching for hers. "this is just starting to get a little freaky now" she said guessing that the others agreed with her. then an idea caught her. "so if you were told that eden was stillborn, how come Eden's Eden? she asked hopeing that one of the seers had an answer to that.

OOCOut of Character:
Opps your right her's is red. xD

Eden did her best to keep a straight face. She wanted to laugh and cry. Everything that she had been searching for had always been right here in front of her and she had missed it. "My mother was a midwife for many years up until I was thirteen at that time Lilith and I left her house to live with the Koshiba because out mother became very ill and died suddenly." Eden said softly. It was a lie but she wasn't about to let the whole world know that she knew why her mother had died.

"I think my mother kept me named Eden because she didn't have a real plan on what to call me or anything. From what I have found out from her old friends when she brought me home after supposedly giving birth to me they where in shock due to the fact that she had never looked pregnant." Eden said as she tugged on the little red stone that was around her neck. Most of the time it stayed hidden in her trunk but she had decided to wear it today of all days. "So Elvera if me and your are twins and Lilith has your eyes. Does that mean Morgan you gave birth to Lilith as well?" Eden asked as she looked at her sister and mother.

Morgan smiled and doing something she didn't often do due to her sensitivity to skin to skin contact put her arms around Eden in a hug. she was then certain as she felt the connections between them, it felt exactly the same as when elvera had found her six years ago. "I'm so sorry, I can't believe that that woman took my baby off me" she she said. smiling through the tears that were still flushing down her face. however as Eden mentioned Lilith Morgan felt her heart skip a beat. the truth was that from the day of the twins birth to the day six years ago when elvera found her she had been so out of it that she couldn't remember long spaces of time. she could just remember sitting at the window of her long ruined tower and looking out over the see trying to focus her ming of her daughter. had she been pregnant during that spell? she may have been. "to tell you the truth i cant remember anything much from the day you were born, to the say elvera found me and managed to convince me to go to new zealand with her." she said wondering if she did indeed have a third daughter. "Is lilith here?" she asked trying unsuccessfully to not get her hopes up. somehow in her mind, finding lilinth would some how make up for loosing Eden.

elver was not suprised to hear that she had another sister. maybe it was because after findng out you were a twin nothing much could suprise you or maybe it was because she knew somewhere all along that it was true. she smiled at her family and realised how much it had grown over the last seven years. to begin with it was just her and the lady, she now knew to be her grandmother, then along came morgan her mother, then came Morgans twin gwen, and her daughter Maya, then was her twin and sister. and if the rumors were true, she would soon have a bigger family as eden would be married. as her sister and mother caught up after a lifetime of not knowing each other she slipped away to try and find her cousin. when she listened to them talk. still in shock that she had a twin and possibly a sister

OOCOut of Character:
I hav invited maya to join, and also i will have to redo the sigs this weekend as i forgot lilinth :doh:

Maya move along the crowd, holding onto Gwen as they went on scouting for Elvera and Morgan. She held onto the lilies and white roses she brought for her cousin, they were fresh from the market, the bouquet tied in violet ribbons. She move along closer and spotted Morgan, first before she saw sight of Elvera. "Ello guys, mom wanted to hurry up and go on for dinner" she hug Morgan than her cousin after, presenting Elvera with the flowers. Another girl was there, who Maya had no idea who she was and why it felt like something had just happen and she was curious, out of the loop she look back at Morgan. "What's going on? Are you alright?"

Lilith couldn't believe how excited she was to be back at Hogwarts if only for a day. She had only been gone since the second term but already it felt like much longer. Eden was all graduated and about to go and do whatever it was she had planned and Lilith would still be in school. That was okay with her but she would miss the time her and Eden had spent together. Finally making her way over to her sister. Lilith gave her a big hug. "So whats with that look Eden? You should be jumping up and down. No more school only thing left to worry about is the wedding." Lilith said as she looked at Eden's friend Elvera and an older women who must be Elvera's mother.

Eden watched as Lilith made her way over to them. Looking back to her mother and than to her sister. Eden gasped. "She is a mini version of you mom." Eden whispered softly. Accepting the hug. Eden drew Lilith closer to Elvera and Morgan. "Lilith I know you already know Elvera but there is something special about her. She and I are twins. Also the women who raised us stole me first and than you from Morgan her. I would like you introduce you to your other older sister Elvera and our real mother Morgan." Eden said simply. She had to remember to keep her thoughts together. She would be useless if she started to cry now. She had everything a girl could ever want except for the love of her life. Nope she was not marrying someone she loved she was marrying the one person she most likely hated more than the women who had kidnapped her at birth.

Elvera watched as the rest of the family joined at once. First came Maya offering her flowers. after all that happened she was surprised that something so ordinary was still happening. "Hey Maya, so nice to see you. she said returning her cousins hug. "Thank you so much she said taking the flowers that Maya gave her. "We may be a little later for diner, and a couple more places may be needed. may i introduce you to Eden, she has been one of my closest friends here. and as a recent discovery she we are twins." she said before turning to her twin "Eden this is your cousin Maya" she said. wondering how odd it must be for may to come here to watch her cosines graduation and then realise that there were actually two cousins graduating and another cousin elsewhere. just then a girl she recognised to be Lilith "Hello Lilith" she said letting eden break the news to her sister.

Morgan waved as Maya made her way over "Glad you could come", she said as she reached ear shot. and from the other direction she saw a girl she didn't recognise but who she knew as soon as she saw her she knew it was Lilith. Whilst her daughters broke the news to the rest of the family she smiled however something that Lilith said caught her attention. "The wedding. Eden are you getting married." she gasped not believing that her daughter was getting married so young. however it did reminded her of the day of her twins graduation when she returned home with her fiance. that was the day that she had lost contact with Gwen for years, it seemed kind of ironic that the day she lost her twin was the same day her daughters found theirs. "I know that this is a bit of a shock, it was for all of us." she said to Maya, hopeing that it wouldn't be a shock for any of them.

Lilith shook her head. This was insane all of it. "Really can't we for once have a normal moment?" Lilith asked softly, but even she could not deny it. Eden and Elvera looking like two perfect Goddesses, and Morgan yep Lilith could see herself in this women. "Hi mom its nice to meet you." Lilith didn't know what to say to Elvera. "It's nice to meet you as well sis." Lilith said sheepishly. This was all to weird for her she had just gotten used to Eden being a Seer and now she had to get used to Eden being a twin and a new mom. Lilith stood there her heart started to race. Looking at Morgan over and over again Lilith started to cry. "I don't know what to feel this is overwhelming" Lilith said through her tears.

Eden smiled at Lilith. "Don't worry everything will make sense in time I promise." Eden said to her baby sister. Looking at her mom Eden smiled a huge fake smile. "Yep the wedding is happening very soon I would love it if you could be there." Eden looked at her twin. "Well Elvera I was going to ask you this before hand but now that I know you are my twin I feel I need to ask you this even more so now. Would you be in my wedding?" Eden asked softly. She really hoped that she would say yes. Eden was having a hard enough time accepting the fact that she would be marrying Tohoru and not Selwin or Chase. She needed her family by her side. "It's nice to meet you Maya." Eden said kindly she was sure that the girl was feeling very weird just standing there as the world just seemed to stop and than restart.

It was mom who gasp and than Maya caught her just in time, before she went all crazy inside the great hall and in front of many others. Maya did not want her mom to overreact to this news. "It's nothing new for us, we should be use to buzzard connection with ones we thought we never see family status in them" Maya held out her hand to Eden and the other younger girl who she caught the name Lilith. Gwen hug her sister Morgan, the blonde surprise to hear just to much coming from her sister, but it soon register and settle, like Maya she accepted shock. "It's nice to meet you both, and congrats to the new found twin" she smile, an awkward. There's little she could make of this situation, her aunt Morgan seem please, so why not be happy about it?

OOCOut of Character:
I am godmoding Gwen but she there just in case you hadn't caught that.

Elvera was put her arm around Lilith's shoulder as she started to cry, a response to the news much like that of her mother. yes they were similar.
then the topic turned to the wedding she looked at Eden, she could tell that this wasn't a happy wedding for Eden, and she wondered what she would marry at all. but she kept that thought to herself and nodded to Eden. "I would be honoured to be in your wedding if that is what you want" she said. feeling happy to be asked. she could feel her eyes start to prickle from all of the emotion of the day, and she knew that she would soon be in a similar state to Lilith and morgan.
Just then she saw her aunt Gwen coming over. once the lady had greeted her own twin she introduced her to her sisters "Eden, Lilith, aunty Gwen, Aunt Gwen, Eden, Lilith" she said possibly being too formal but not knowing what else to say.

Morgan felt a fresh wave of tears start running down her face as Lilith greeted her and started crying. she herself thought that she could control her tears after seeing other peoples lives, and the most emotional moments played exclusively to her, but it seemed that she was unable to hide her own feelings. the next thing she knew her own twin, she she had lost for so many years was next to her giving her a hug. she hugged her back, hopeing that she didn't mind the shoulder of her dress getting a little damp. when she let go she saw Eden with a huge smile across her face,, however Morgan could easily tell that it wasn't real and there was conflict with the girls emotions, but there was nothing she could do to change that it the present so she just smiled back and nodded. "I would love to come to the wedding." she said wanting to spend as much time with her daughters now they had all been found.

Eden shook Maya's hand. There was something about her that she did not like. It was like she was to good. Eden had this thing against people who where on the good side. Soon very soon Eden would be getting in contact with her fathers people where she hopped they would have a place for her in there circle. Eden was planning on entering the ministry but that was only a cover for what she really wanted to do in life. "Eden clapped her hands and let out a giggle. Alright awesome. Elvera you can wear whatever kind of dress you want as long as it is white no colors please. Mom you can wear whatever you want just as long as you are there." Eden couldn't believe that even thou the wedding was going to be a complete mess at least she would have her family there. "Maya you are more than welcome to come as well." Eden said kindly to the girl.

Lilith started laughing as Elvera hugged her. "Look at us crying like a bunch of girls. We should be celebrating. Mom you have gotten your Eden back and me as an added bonus and lets not forget that Eden is going to be married soon and she is going redefine beauty when we see her in her wedding dress." Lilith said babbling on. She was starting to get very excited about having another sister and a mom who was so pretty and just a bit crazy but in a good way. Even thou Lilith knew that Eden getting married was a sad thing for Eden in some ways Lilith knew that Eden would in the end make the best out of it and be happy if not Eden had Elvera to lean on. "So Elvera whats it feel like to finally be free from school?" Lilith asked wistfully. She still had two more years to go and it was driving her insane.

Elvera smiled as Eden said she was to wear white. "classic choise but isnt it usually just the bride in white she said turning to lilith "I bet that she will look awesome in the dress" she said winking at her little sister, she couldn't remember talking to Lilith before but they seemed to be getting on pretty well. she watched as eden and Maya talking. and then her mother and gwen. "I had sort of forgotten that I had finished school after all of the excitement, but I think i will miss this place" she said. "How much longer until the wedding" she asked eden. wondering how long after graduation the wedding was planned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back