OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Well I have this character Jaden and her Character development doesn't match with her recent blog, so if you really want to know her, read her blog. She doesn't have any friends, but doesn't want any. Jaden will probably be the annoyance in the school, seeing as she afraid to get attached to anyone. Who figure after such a distracted move from Maine, USA to New Zealand, she doesn't want Pity, guess it just be enemies among enemies. In the future she would slowly change but not as much, probably mature a little bit more. Just trying to develop her more is the greatest task, I'm not much of a planner so I go with flow. She does NOT want a boyfriend. To young to care to even CARE. If someone wants to crush on her, probably be her own annoyance that probably be a good PLOT. Other than that no boyfriend or girlfriend. Crush could be boy or girl :r

TT4N

Jaden

I can offer you Lily Fossil/Livia Delaney.

They met once before, but Lily wasn't too keen on her.
She doesn't like too many people either and is a real b!tch at times.

Haha I think I mention her in my last rp finding out your real name because they have the same class together :p So I wouldn't mind Jaden despise liars, where should we start?

Which Rp is that?
Cause, Lily/Livia has told her name to one person at Hogwarts. But Jadencould tell that Lily/Livia was lying, and be out to prove this.
So yeah.
Could you start it please, I'm quite busy right now.

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back