Extra Practice

"Ok have a good night Amy" Professor Kiara Ana said as Amy said that she would be heading back to the castle. She was still in her own little world. Flying made her feel so peaceful.

"Oh" Professor Kiara Ana said with a smile trying to add up some of the facts in her head. She had an idea but she wasn't quite sure if it was going to work. Professor Kiara Ana shot off once more this time flying slowly around the pitch trying to figure out her idea and how it would work. She finally thought she figured it out. "Why don't we touch ground for a moment to discuss something" She said with excitment in her voice.

Zazuka made her way back onto the ground feeling like she left a bit of herself in the air. She knew she would love flying, it came naturaly to her just as it had to Andy. Zazuka let her feet touch the ground then turned to Professor Kira Ana.

Professor Kiara Ana waited until the students were on the ground before she began. "Now I was going to give everyone who came to this extra practice bonus for the next flying lesson" Professor Kiara Ana began "But I have a bit of money burning a whole in my pocket and since I am the flying Professor I thought that I would do some good." She began with a smile. "So I was thinking that everyone here at this practice tonight that would be Violet, Blane, Amy, Zakuka, and Brian could have the option of having me purchase them a Firebolt." Professor Kiara Ana said wondering if they would like the idea "Andy you could have me buy you a firebolt also if you like but you seem to like your broom now quite a bit. It is your choice. All of your choices. You can have a bit of bonus or a Firebolt. Your choice" Professor Kiara Ana said hoping that they liked the idea as much as she did.

Andromeda smiled and held her Sienna Storm close to her, this had been her fathers last gift to her. She wouldn't fly on anything else if she could help it.
"The bonus will do me Professor Kiara Ana!" she smiled again.

A firebolt... A FIREBOLT! Zazuka screame in her mind. She had seen the broom in the shop window on her way to work but thought that this partuculer boom was well beond her reach. Now here was a professor offering to buy the 'advanced class', as she had thought of them, one of thier own. "Um, well..." She didn't quite know how to as was the only bad part.

"That's fine Andy I knew you would rather use that broom. It was a gift I take it and that is quite already. Bonus for you" She said with a smile. "Now Zazuka" she said with a smile. "If you don't want to take my offer you really don't have to I just thought that a new broom would be nice but if you really don't want" PRofessor Kiara Ana said feeling slightly disappointed that she wasn't as excited as she had pictured them all

Zazuka looked up suddenly "No, not at all I want it but I just thought, arn't the Firebolts expensive?" She asked biting her lip. She had said this all to quickly.

Professor Kiara Ana smiled her wide smile "Well if you don't mind the firebolt second hand it is only 50 galleons." She said "I know that is a bit expensive but I think I can handle it. Like I said I have a hole burning in my pocket." She said "I really wouldn't mind buying it for you or for any of you as long as you promise to use it" She finished off with a smile.

Andromeda thought it was a very generous offer and would be amazed if any of them refused it. She knew if she hadn't this one, she would have jumped at the offer. She looked at her professor and decided she really liked this woman, she was kind and generous and a great flyer!

Professor Kiara Ana waited for everyone's reply. She mounted her broom and was hovering just for the sake of hovering. She hoped that the students would take her offer.

((I have to go in about ten minutes so if you still want to keep role playing that would be nice. I would really like to know who wants to take the offer and who doesn't so that I can start the sale up in the Harbor. :D))

Zazuka nodded really fast. "Ok then I would like one." She said finally. Zazuka was a little not used to kindness that didn't come from a letter.

[[ will get Blane to post. besides Zuka - all the others are off for the rest of the night. but i'd imagine they would be a thumbs up! will pm all of them so that when they come on in the morning they can post straight away!]]

"Good Good" Professor Kiara Ana said with a wide smile "So that's one any one else" She asked wondering who else would take up her offer.

((Perfect you are just good :p :D :D Thanks))

Professor Kiara Ana smiled "Oh your ever so welcome That's two" She said. She was glad that she had decided to do this whole situation. She was excited now to go to the shop and purchase all these brooms. The shopkeeper was going to love her for this.

((Thank you so much Andromeda That was a huge help))

Throughout the extra lesson Brian had followed Zazuka around, he was impressed with how quickly she had improved in the subject. He too felt like he was improving as he flew up higher and then lower, With Professor Ana on the feild Brian felt like it would be alright to be more daring.

He remebered what he done the last time he was high in the air and decided it might be fun to try it again. He placed his body close to the broom and pushed forwards into the air, then pulling up on the tip of the broom he felt himself flying upside down, It was an odd moment as the blood rushed to his head. He thn begean flying towards the ground, he pulled on the tip some more and found himself flying towards the group. Breathing heavily with his cheeks red he'd listened while Professor Ana spoke.

He was quite excited that she had offered to buy them all 'Firebolts' even though as far as he could tell it was just a broomstick, but judging by the look on Z's face he figured it mush be pretty good, so while keeping his legs crossed very tight on the Broom Brian gave a very low bow; while not endangering himself, and said "I would like that very much as well Professor Ana, Thank you very much!" He looked up and smiled at Zazuka and Andy.

((sorry I didn't get back earlier!))

Violet had enjoyed her flying, and she was completely awed at how well Andy could fly. She wished she could fly that well. For the moment, she was still a little awkward on a broomstick. She could fly alright, for a beginner, but she wanted to improve.
Professor Ana suggested buying them all Firebolts. Violet's jaw dropped. She'd had a look at the Quidditch shop in Obsidian Harbour, and had been impressed by the Firebolts. And now, she had the chance to own one for herself!
"A Firebolt? Are you serious, Professor? Wow...that would just be...wow." She didn't know what to say. "That would be wonderful, thank you so, so much!"

Amy hadn't gone far off the Quidditch Pitch when she heard Andy yell at her to come back. Wodnering what she wanted her to come back for so desperately that she couldn't tell her in the common room she shivered her way back to the pitch. She got there just in time to hear the words "buy firebolts". Amy was stunned.
"Th-th-that w-w-would b-b-be g-g-great Professor" Amy said amazed through chattering teeth as she was very cold. "Th-th-thank y-y-ou s-s-s-so m-m-much" she said smiling happily.

"Oh, hello!" Ivy yelled while waving her arms around, as she ran toward the Quidditch Pitch. "Is this the place for some extra practice?" She recognised most of the people there, including Mr. Getabrain the 26th, or whatever. " I'm sorry I'm late, would it still be okay to practice with you?" She continued, as she made her way to the old shack were the brooms were held.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back