Extra Practice

Kiara Ana

Professor Kiara Ana made her way to the Quidditch Pitch. She had already only taught two lessons and she could see that some of the students were struggling with the basics. She decided that she would come out to the Pitch and fly a bit. If first years that needed more practice were to show up then she would of coarse help them. If no one came up she would at least have a nice day of flying. Professor Kiara Ana looked at her broom. She did not bother using the UP command. She had no need for it at the moment for the broom was already in her hand. She mounted her broom and kicked off. It had been forever or at least seemed that long since she actually flew. The wind blew through her hair and for once Professor Kiara Ana was not thinking about all the stresses of grading. She didn't mind helping students if then did happen to show up but if not she was enjoying the flying time. "It would be silly for no one to show up" She said to herself breathing in the nice fresh air as she flew higher and higher. "It is such a lovely day" She said to herself looking below to see if any students were coming

Andromeda knew she didn't need help that much, but she wanted to spend time on the pitch. And she wanted to be with her favourite teacher, she figured if she wasn't allow to fly except for flying classes she would take all the extra ones available.
She walked down to the pitch, amazed that there was only Professor Keira Ana there, she held on to her broom and smiled as she watched her professor flying.
She was amazing in the air. Andromeda put her hands over her eyes to shield her vision as she watched her professor.
Someday she would fly with that much style and grace she thought.

Professor Kiara Ana was almost in her own little dream She couldn't believe how nice it felt to fly again like this. She was almost tempted to do a few tricks but she then realized that a first year was awaiting below. "Andy" She said to herself remembering the girl's face and some of the other students refering to her. "Hello" She called down as she began her rather steep desend. Soon within a few seconds Professor Kiara Ana had found herself once again on solid ground. "Andy is that right?" Professor Kiara Ana asked smiling a friendly welcoming smile. "Come to have a few moments of extra practice." She asked seeing the love for flying in the eyes of this girl.

"Yes Ma'am is that alright?" Andy smiled, "You were amazing up there!"
Andromeda beamed now, flying she knew - flying she could talk about all day.
"Will there be many others coming?" Andy hoped some of her friends would show as extra lessons was always a good call. She wanted to be the best and this was exactly how she was going to get there.

Professor Kiara Ana smiled "Good and thank you for your kind words" she said "I do not know how many others are coming but if you are the only one or if a few others are only coming we will begin as soon as possible" she said "And possibly go beyond the techniques we are learning in class I can tell you love flying" She said. Professor Kiara Ana loved to see students excited about flying. "Have you flown before Hogwarts?" She questioned.

"Yes! My father taught me for my tenth birthday and except for a little accident, I think I've flown just about everyday since then! Except of course since coming here!" Andromeda smiled, "I know I can fly alright but my technique really does need lots of work! I'm going to be trying out for the quidditch team!"

Violet sauntered down to the Quidditch pitch from the castle, and when she saw that Andy and the Professor were already standing there, she quickened her pace.
"Sorry I'm late!" she called, smiling apologetically. "Is it okay if I borrow a broom?" she asked when she reached the others.

Brian came running onto the feild, one of the school brooms in his hands. He was cold but was more than willing to show the Professor that he was better already after the last lesson, he saw Violot and Andy on the feild already and decided to see them first. He placed the Broomstick beneath his legs and kick off the ground a little bit.

He was only about 6 feet up and decided to try that zipping thing he'd learned from Kailey, he placed hit body as close to the broom as he could and tried to push forward. The broom made it to them in an instant, Brian feeling as though he might fall off clung to the broom. He had know idea what made him think that was a good idea and was just thankfull he was able to get the broom to stop.

"Good morning Andy! and you too Violot!" Brian said his teeth chattering in the cold air.

Amy all but ran down to the Quidditch Pitch. She had just heard about the extra practise and was worried that she would be late.
On approaching the pitch she saw Brian Andy Violet and Blane already there.
"Hey guys" she said smiling happily at them all.
"May i borrow a broom please Professor?" she asked.

"I'm okay!" Brian said trying to hold onto his broom, he definately did not like flying and would have to find other means to travel. "why arn't you flying?" he asked zipping up his jacket and putting his cap on, it was definately getting colder by the day.

Zazuka had just gotten the news while working on one of her signments and ran twoards the pitch. She still didn't have a broom of own but would love to have one. "Watch out!" She cryed as she slid on the grass as if to go for home on a baseball field but ended up crashing into Andy all the same. perfict day She thought bitterly.

Brian began to laugh and ended up falling off his broom. "you ha ha ha are too much Z! ha ha ah" Brian said getting up and trying to reach for his broom which had only went down a few inches from where he was, he felt a bump swelling on his head from the fall but couldn't stop laughing.

Zazuka blushed crimson but let out a soft laugh aswell. He probobly thinks I did it on perpose anyway She thought as she put her hand over her mouth like she normally did when she laughed though she wished she where invisable at the moment.

Brian reached out his hand in order to help her up, "Hey! she's a Ravenclaw! nobody should stand in her way!" Brian said smiling.

Zazuka laughed for real this time and took Brian's hand to pull herself up. "I'm not that agressive." She said with a sigh. "But if you talking about phisictly I think a three foot distence should be safe enough to aviod my accsidet proness." She added rolling her eyes sightly.

Andromeda noticed how Brian had been decent enough to help Zuka up. She got up herself and sighed. Blane just didn't get the finer points in life, chivalry must be dying!
"Go Ravenclaw!" Andy said a bit testily, giving Blane an exasperated look.
She picked 'Falcon' up and turned back to Professor Kiara Ana.

"hey we should all go flying!" Brian said to Andy and Zazuka, his broom in his hand "Here Z!" he said handing her the broom "I'll just go grab another one and be right back" Brian said running back up to the broom shed.

"Alright..." She said soflty actually managing to catch the broom. Zazuka waited until Brian's back was turned to let her cheeks turn a bright red before then got on the school broom making sure that her face was hidden by the mass of frizz she called hair. Zazuka took off afew feet from the growned and felt all her doubts, fears and whatever else was going though her at the moment be left on the ground.

Despite his feelings towards flying Brian felt more at ease using it to get to someone. His grandfather must have felt the same thing at one point, putting all fears aside just to get to those that mattered. He realised he hadn't been thinking alot about his grandfather recently but still felt a burst every now and then where he felt more like him, now was one of those times.

Without thinking about it Brian mounted his broom and flew towards Zazuka. It had become more comfortable and easier, "so how was class?" Brian asked her trying to ignore the rest of them on the ground, He realised that this helped with flying.

Zazuka could feel a bit of nerves coming up again but again they where sweept way by a passing wind. She loved the sky though she still didn't think she would be cut out for quidditch. "It was intresting, I always thought that the Salem Witch Trials where and intresting way of studing the affects of mass histeria." She said cooly. Only Andy knew more of her past than most people and she would like to leave it that way. "Waht did you think of the lesson." Zazuka asked brightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back