Exploring

Darren watched as Libby left and sighed, he wanted to talk to her but just now didnt seem like the right time.

((Im not that daft... i didnt know wat to put))

Larissa planned to follow this cute third year Slytherin around for the rest of the day or perhapps go to the Library.

Darren smiled at Larissa and said."I guess i will see you later then."He turned round and headed down the stairs not knowing where he was going.

"Darren," Larissa smiled; she leaned close to his ear, "this is the part where you run after her" Larissa whispered.
She withdrew, smiling at him.

"What?!" Larissa said, surprised, "Why would she hate you?"

Larissa sighed, "That's just Libby."
Larissa looked at the floor for a moment, "I'll be back in a minute." She said and ran after Libby.

Libby heard footsteps behind her and turned to investigate. It was Larissa. "What are you...?" she started.

Larissa had caught up with Libby.
"Libby!" She called out.
"What's the matter? Tell me!" She fixed Libby with a stern look

"Nothing, i just have to do somthing..Wheres Darren?" she asked looking behind larissa. (ooeerr de ja vu)

( :S )

"He's gone to the loo- Listen," Larissa said, looking into Libby's deep eyes, "What's wrong? Seriously, tell me or I'll-" Larissa checked for any other people. There were none; "Or I'll stick your wand so far down your throat, you'll be sitting on it."

Libby laughed. "I am being serious! Look see..serious face" She ssaid pointing to herself. "Just alittle sqeamish thats all, i dont really want to play if it may involve blood." She said. "What did you think was wrong?"

Larissa felt relieved, "I thought you were upset because you thought that me and Darren had kissed or something."

"Oh, no. Do you think i hate you both?" Her eyes were now wide.

SZ PC DIED

"of cource i dont!" tears where now coming to her eyes.

"Oh" Larissa said relieved, "Well.. Shall we go and get something to eat? I'm starving!"

"Oh, who cares?" Larissa laughed, "Let's just have some me 'n' 'u time!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back