Exploring

Darren Gillan

Darren had just came out of class and decided to wander the corridors, he had wandered most of them and when he got to the fifth floor corridor he stopped and walked over to the window. Darren stood at the window and looked out at the lawn,lake,gardens and the forest. He smiled and continued to watch the owls fly by.

Libby followed Darren out and a little way behind him. When he stopped she caught up to him and put her arm round him. "What are you thinking about, right now?" She asked curiously.

Larissa, who had not had class today, was looking for Libby and when she saw her with her arm round Darren she crept up quietly, stood the other side of Darren and put her arm mockingly round Darren.
"Yes, what are you thinking about right now?"

"Come on, Libs," Larissa laughed, "as if you weren't in his life enough- now you're getting in his head!"
Larissa patted Darren's arm, "Poor Darren!" She said in a baby voice.

Libby laughed quietly. She looked at the ground, her cheeks pinkening. (is that a word?)

(think so)
Larissa smiled in her usual cheeky fashion.
"So," she said brightly, "Where to?"
Her eyes made brief contact with Darren's and she gave him a cheeky grin.

"Hey Larissa."Darren said then smiled at Libby as she went red, he tightened his grip around her and smiled again.

When Larissa asked about the HoM lesson, Libby raised her eyebrows at Darren, smiled and said nothing.

Larissa rolled her eyes and pushed back her hair.
"You weren't kissing, were you?" She looked at Libby almost seriously, "All lesson?"

When Libby raised her eyebrows at him, he looked away then back up."I suppose it was alright." And forced a smile then looked at Larissa and nudged her."Course not."

"What Larissa? No. It was, fine" She stared out the window trying to suppress her shock and laughter.

Larissa grinned at both of them.
Her grin widening as words seemed to fail her.
"Kissy Kissy!" Larissa suddenly burst out laughing.

"Right," Larissa smacked her hands together, "Who wants to have a game with my fanged frisbee?"

Larissa suddenly looked intensley pleased, "It's a frisbee but with fangs. You just play as usual but you might want to be careful how you catch it." A develish look smothered Larissa's face.

Libby laughed wearily, "Er..ok" she hoped a simple answer would suffice. She had other things on her mind.

Larissa noticed Libby's lack of enthusiasm, "What's up, Libby-bear?" She asked kindly.

"Oh nothing" she smiled. Dam she thought, she noticed! She tried to be an excited as she could. "Do you mind if i er, see you later? Ive got to do somthing." she tried to wordd it so it didnt sound rude.

"Oh," said Larissa - being quite English about things she took this in her stride, "No problem. I've got someone I'm supposed to be meeting." She smiled.
By meeting, Larissa usually meant Stalking.

((Sorry comp froze))

Darren looked at Libby confused, she seemed different than she normally was though he wasnt going to question her.

"Thanks, see you.u later." She put on a brave face, and headed back to the common room, keeping her head bent so she had a curtain of hair.

(think bout it..bent hed..ow!lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back