Explorers, wanderers and treasure hunters, let's plot?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigurd Rumblehorn

the wandering bookworm
OOC First Name
Steven H
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Flexible Pine Wand with Kelpie Hair Core
Hello everybody, I would like to plan some adventures, shenanigans and mishaps for Sigurd. When I joined the site I thought I was going to be casual, but I am really enjoying this so I would like to throw myself into things a bit more.

I would like to develop a range of dynamics between Sigurd and other people, friends/acquaintances but also people who bother him or people who think he is weird/annoying. I'd like to have Sigurd wander around, get lost and pop up in unusual places and meet people under different unusual circumstances.

When it comes to what I'd like Sigurd to do where people can meet him for the first time or come and hang out with him, throughout the year Sigurd will be found exploring and mapping the castle, getting lost and perhaps getting into a little trouble in forbidden areas, trying to find any secrets Hogwarts contains, and lots of little things such as counting staircases, collecting plant cuttings and interesting rocks and things from outdoors, I'd like him to talk to portraits, anything interesting like that- I will be making a lot of open RP's around the castle anyone can join but if anyone wants to do anything specific or closed, I'd like to chat!

Please let me know if you have any ideas for how your character could interact with Sigurd. Please feel free to check out his bio and other RP's and stuff if you like or ask me any questions
:D

Last edited:
Hello!

So I have a firstie named Alexander Rogers. I think they briefly met in an open role play with a few other Ravenclaw first year boys. Maybe we can do something between them two if you'd like? Alexander likes to go on adventures, but in a way where the rules aren't necessarily broken. He is also still learning about the magical world. I don't particularly have any plot ideas between them at the moment. But I would like for Alex to have some friends or acquaintances. Let me know what you think

:)

He Steven.
It is great to hear you are planning to hang around a little more Sigured sounds like an interesting guy.

so i have a few things i can offer.
Lindon Cullen. he is a first-year hufflepuff. he likes being outdoors and loves animals. I can see them bing friends if you would like.
Selene Le Fey: Ravenclaw fourth year. she doesn't have the most normal sleep-wake cycle so she may not be out exploring the castle much, though she is getting better. though if he is up at a weird hour of the night she will likely be in the common room. when she is not there her favourite parts of the castle are the north tower, divination tower and garden.
Aspen: my centaur. I already have an eye on joining the one in the forest but thought i would let it develop a little more first.
Gemny: my house elf. i haven't used her much at all yet. but anything in the kitchen i would be happy to jump into.

Hello,

I have also to offer my two firsties, Ladon and Sidon. Although they are both adventurous, I think that Sidon (the Gryffindor) will 'click' better with Sigurd as he would be around the castle or grounds exploring and making a map of his own.

On the other hand, Ladon (the Ravenclaw) likes exploring alone so maybe he could fit in the 'being annoyed' scenario.

I am at the point of developing and finding out what my characters really are so I am up to anything with these two guys.

Liam

@Samantha Jacobs I'd like Sigurd and Alex to be friends, that sounds great. I could start something in the Ravenclaw common room or at the dining table if you like something casual where they can get to know each other or talk about how they're enjoying Hogwarts so far etc to start a friendship and see where things go! :D

@Willow Cullen I would absolutely love Sigurd to interact with a centaur, I'm not sure how I'd make it work to start so if you were willing to start something I'd LOVE to join in, Sigurd can wander around and end up there.
I'm also open to Sigurd and Linden being friends, and maybe some weird midnight conversations in the common room with Selene, there's a few years between them but that could make an interesting dynamic of a young Ravenclaw looking up to someone a bit older. I also think Sigurd would definitely try and befriend a house elf. There's a lot we could do, if you wanted to pick something to start with, and I'll jump in? Or just let me know where you'd like to go with who, and I can start something.

@Ladon Laspas I like the sound of that, what if Sigurd and Sidon were both making their own maps, I really like the idea of them both wandering around the grounds and meeting randomly while they're both coincidentally building a map, and then they can sit down together to compare their maps and share details. I'd also be more than happy to come and annoy Ladon at some point, maybe in the common room or dorm or if he was trying to study somewhere quietly? Let me know what you think!

Thanks everyone!

I know we talked about doing something with Edward and Figure, I can start a thread if your still interested... Also there's Luxen but I don't see the two of them getting along very well, (side effect of pretty much being the opposite of Edward lol) he could be a bully figure though...

@Edward Elric I am still interested, and have more free time now to do so! Happy for you to start something, if you have any ideas.

That sounds great to me! :D

Hey Steven!

I think Sig and Ryan my claw boy are already off to a great start, and if Sig's mapping the school, Ryan would definitely wanna be in on that. (I'm gonna PM you about squidy things too so maybe we can chat.)

Hey everyone! Been busy between christmas and working, but I'm ready for ALL of the RPs now :o Can't wait to see where things go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back