Status
Not open for further replies.

Landon Dalton

OOC First Name
Beth
Wand
Oak 14 3/4" Essence of Raven Feather
To whom it may concern,

firstly I would like to apologise for my pronounced absence in roleplays, lesson posting, and lesson marking. This sudden disappearance is due to heavy snow in my country and local area which seems to continuously knock out the internet connection for myself and friends alike. The poor weather has been brewing throughout the last month and, if memory serves me right, I had similar connectivity issues this time the previous year. I am doing my best to get online though I am finding it a struggle, and have therefore given priority over to posting lessons, then marking, and then any roleplays I am supposed to be a part of.
Another reason for my recent drop in activity is that I have recently started a new job and it takes up a lot of my free time. I am now also at the point in the year where I have three exams in rapid succession heading my way. The exams will continue to pester me throughout the next few months, though I have worked HNZ and studies alongside each other before, and so should not struggle to do so again.

Once more I would like to apologise for any trouble caused by this and I hope to return to full attendance soon.
-Beth

:tut: Only in the UK does a bit of snow shut down the interwebs. :p

Hopefully the weather clears up soon and you're able to make it on more, Beth. :)

Oh noes! Hope to see you back in full suit soon!

Hope your exams go super well and your snow clears soon!
Our snow has all gone down South of the UK due to a heavy week of rain <_< It was good as school was cancelled. Only in the UK are schools cancelled due to 4inches of snow! Haha

See you sooon :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back