EXAMS!! ARGH!!

Larissa Sedgwick

OOC First Name
Beth / Bethy
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Am I the only one who's suffering real stress from these HNZ exams?
I'm so worried I've failed all my subjects.. Potions I'm dreadful at.. Charms I'm ok at and Transfiguration.. THE WORLD IS ENDING!
*Screams*

Hoshi stopped carring a long time ago...

But yes as Zuka I have to keep her grades up so I am feeling it.

My goodness.. I forgot one spell and then remembered it just after I'd sent off my exam. GARR!

Hey you can do nothing and still pass with an 'A' though I am going to send in the charms final for Hoshi since that's the only class she does.

Hoshi Koshiba said:
Hoshi stopped carring a long time ago...

But yes as Zuka I have to keep her grades up so I am feeling it.
Sam missed most of the classes due to exams in RL... <_<

So I'm not doing these exams. But next term I'll try and keep up :))

This is why I am starting the leage of Slackers! Members: Me :p

Two words Larissa:

Calm Down.

This isn't the end of the world. If you've posted in your classes you can't do worse than a low E (or at least worse than an A.) That's a pretty darn good grade.

Second of all, your character is in her first year. If you do think that you did badly, you've also got six more years to fix it.

Thirdly, HNZ is not real life. RL exams are worth stressing over. Not imaginary ones.

Take a deep breath and let things slide. You can't have done that horrible. ;)

Glad to see people are up for the idea :p

Estrella Drage said:
Two words Larissa:

Calm Down.

This isn't the end of the world. If you've posted in your classes you can't do worse than a low E (or at least worse than an A.) That's a pretty darn good grade.

Second of all, your character is in her first year. If you do think that you did badly, you've also got six more years to fix it.

Thirdly, HNZ is not real life. RL exams are worth stressing over. Not imaginary ones.

Take a deep breath and let things slide. You can't have done that horrible. ;)

I used to stress but now, whatever. I do my best and if I don't do good, well, not the end of the world. Now that there is no more top student awards a I stopped stressing. I don't have anyone to beat now so I've slacked off a lot.

lol But don't you need good grades to become a prefect?

Larissa Sedgwick said:
lol But don't you need good grades to become a prefect?
I dont know what Nick takes into consideration for becoming prefect, but I should think good grades, would be a good pre-requisite ;)

Nonsense, he picked me, and I'm the uber-slacker. :lol:

I only pick Gryffindor prefects.
And good grades isn't a requirement per se, but it helps. :)

You mean Professor Ana picked Zuka for the job? It's no wonder. She's been to the woman twice now with blocks of missing memory.

Hoshi has no hope of become a Prefect for our head of house.

I blew Bella's chances of becoming Prefect because I didn't do her lessons at all this year. :(
I'm hoping next semester would make up for it but still. =-/

The lessons for this term have ended now, haven't they? Then we have xmas break and then 2nd term lessons.. I think.

I'm not stressing over them. I'm actually really excited about them, it's strange. I can't wait to get my grades! I studied all the library books and went over all the lessons cause i'm cool like that :p

So I don't think i'm going to do terrible as I think i'm good at the subjects. ;)

I spent ages in the Library reading the whole of Potions- my worst subject due to my short term memory loss.
I can't wait for my Charms grade and Transfig I hope I did ok in but Potions.. *shudders* I'm going to get a T

Users who are viewing this thread

Back