Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eryk
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
As the approached the forest, Libby linked arms with Darren. Checking her wand was still in her pocket, which it was, she started walking through the trees. It was coming up for the evening, so it wasn't too dark yet, but they didn't have long. "Have you ever seen a Biagalo Nimph?" She asked him seriously.

Darren walked into the forest with Libby and gave her a small smile when they reached it. "No, have you?"He asked wondering if he had seen one but couldnt think. He looked around him at the view then just continued walking with Libby.

"Good. Because if you had i would be worried." She said. How cold it was here, and how it sent a shiver up her spine. She paused, and listened to the silence that seemed to surround her. There was no place she would rather be than here right now.

(mum came back lol)

She looked at him. "Yeah, im fine" she said in a daydream."You?" she asked. Snapping out of it she grinned. She went over to the bottom of a tree, and crouched so she could look at the roots of it.

"Checking if this is the same tree as yesterday." She said, brushing past some leaves, she found was she was looking for. Standing back up, she held in front of her, an small empty pot that once contained broccoli. "You can climb right?" she asked him, grinning. "Folow me." she said. Turning round libby started climbing the tree.

"Oh right."Darren said then answered."Of course i can climb."He grinned and began to climb the tree until he was at the top. When he got to the top he took a seat on the branch and smiled at Libby.

At the top, Libby hoisted herself up and sat on a branch, she smiled at Darren and looked out. "I came here the other day. It was so peaceful. I was thinking of you" She said, blushing.

"Well. I wondered what you where doing right then i guess." Libby hadn't really prepared herself for that question, and didn't really know what to say. She looked out over the tree's and sighed.

Libby gave a little laugh. Her brown hair was blowly maddly around behind her. She looked out to see the sky a pale shade of red for a moment, before turning her gaze back to Darren. Looking into his eyes, she leaned over and kissed him properly. She smiled. "Let's see if we cant find something dangerous in this forest." She said, back out of her dazzedness, her eyes gleaming.

She started climbing back down, and when he was about 7ft above the ground, she jumped the rest of the way.

When they got back to ground level, libby took his hand again, the electricity that flowed through her whenever they met was still strong. "Take control" she teased smiling at him.

Darren grinned at Libby as he took her hand and said."Im ready."He laughed to himself then began walking throught the forest.

"excellenty" she grinned and followed darren. "i got my wand...eventually" she said holding it up. "took ages to get. my first assistant walked off, the second wasn't online much". "have you ever been here, in the forest, completly on your own?" she asked trying to make conversation.

Darren grinned at Libby and said."Well i think there are still somepeople who havent got their wands yet.No not myself have you?"Darren continued walking and stepping over the branches in the way.

"nope, well, only in the tree for a bit though." she replied. she ducked as a branch came whizzing past her head.

Darren smiled and said."Oh cool."He continued walking then realised that he hadnt seen Larissa in days."So, arent you with Larissa."He joked grinning, normally they were always together.

"Erm, ye, although yesterday in real life she got a puppy, he's so small, and shes looking after him at the moment. im not sure when she'll be back." libby carried on walking, "sorry about last week by the way when i walked to the common room suddenly. you must have thought i was crazy"

Libby laughed. "ye ye" she said disbelievingly. "What's better? a two headed cobra or a penguin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back