Everythings going wrong but we're soo happy

Harri's breathing got shallower as he bent closer to her, "Alex," she whispered breathlesssly, before feeling herself being tickled again.
"No, no..." she said squirming,laughing and blushing at the same time. "I won't cave," she mumbled through giggles.

Alex laughed at her constant refusal. 'Oh well. I guess I'll just have to chuck you out the window. No space wasted then'Alex joked smiling and straightening up. 'C'mon then'Alex said, trying to open the window but not suceeding. He laughed at himself and tried to pull the handle which was stuck fast.

"Out the window?" Harri scoffed, shaking her head. "I don't think I'd fit out there, even if you were strong enough to open it," she said grinning. "Your not going to get it open," she said laughing and crossing her arms across her chest. "You'll just have to face it, you lost," she said triumphantly.

Alex laughed, still tugging on the handle. 'I will get it open. And whose the person who said the first years were catching up with her?'Alex asked before suddenly realizing it was locked. He pulled his wand out. 'Alohamora'he said and tried pulling the window open again. One second he had been standing up, the next he was a bit away, on his bottom, holding the handle. He looked at it before laughing. 'Oh, fine. You win'Alex gave in chucking the handle at her.

Harri laughed, "I hate to say I told you so but..." she said grinning.
She caught the handle "Ahh what did you have to do that for?" she said chuckling and shaking her head as she put the handle on her side. She slipped down onto the floor besides him, "Some people never learn," she said grinning.

Alex laughed at her . 'Wasn't my fault'he complained smiling. He leaned against the wall, not bothering to get up. 'Shh'he said putting his hand over her mouth. 'Don't let everyone hear that'he joked smiling before messing up her hair.

Harri pouted slightly "You reallyneed to stop doing that," she said flatening her hair back into some kind order,"Or I might have to start doing this more," she said leaning across and ruffling his hair.

Alex laughed as she messed his hair up. 'You wish. Coz if I stopped, you wouldn't have anything to complain about'Alex replied, smiling crookedly. 'Unless you can think of something else to annoy you.'He added, knowing she wouldn't tell him. He looked at the wall behind her before pointing. 'Bob'he said, waiting for her to turn round, seeing if she would buy it.

"Hey I dont like complaining," Harrri said, pouting sulkily before her usual smile returned to her face.
"Oh yeah, I'm just going to tell you everything that annoys me so you can constantly annoy me," she said sarcastically, rolling her eyes.
"Bob?" she repeated, before her mind flashed back to last year, "Bob," she said again her eyes wide in horror as she quickly budged over untill she was practically sitting on Alex, the contact making her blush but the fear of the spider making her unable to move.

Alex looked stunned by her reaction. He took a couple of seconds to register before bursting out laughing. 'Incy wincy spider'He started teasing, a finger going up her baxk like a spider. He smiled before looking at her. 'Found another thing to annoy you didn't i?'he asked though it was more a statement.

"Aleeex," Harri whined shaking his hand off of her back. She jumped up and walked to the window sill on the opposite side and sat down crossing her arms, she shot a friendly-glare at him and let out a sigh, "That wasn't even funny," she said, putting her feet up on the window sill and not looking at him, her heart still beating ten to the dozen after the fake spider attack.

Alex laaughed as she got up in a huff. he smiled, still finding it so funny. 'Was to and you know it'he replied smiling. Maybe it was a bit cruel takign advantage of her fears. he thought getting up silently. 'boo'he said when he was right behind her. 'Still, I did say you could tell me all the things I'm allowed to annoy you with and you never mentioned no spiders'Alex replied smirking at his point.

"Oh shh," Harri said shaking her head and getting up as he came and said 'boo' behind her. She walked away from him again and sat on the floor, "You know I hate spiders Alex. I didn't exactly have to tell you that," She said shaking her head but smiling a little now. "Oh yeah cause I was really going to tell you every way you could annoy me wasn't I?" she said sarcastically rolling her eyes.

Alex laughed. 'Well, you never know until you try'Alex quoted. 'Oh, c'mon miss moody. How do I make it up to you then?'he asked sitting next to her.

Harri smiled as a nice thought floated into her head, but she blushed quickly as she snapped back to the present, "Ermm I'm not sure," she stammered quietly. "I'll let you figure that one out," she said trying to rid the blush from her face. She lent against the wall, closed her eyes and sighed gently.

Alex wondered why she blushed. 'Ok'he said unsure. He wouldn't make it up obviously but he could just as well say that. He sat back watching her as she leant against the wall. 'Tired?'he asked her.

"Not really," Harri said puzzled by his question, "WHy do I look it?" she asked, stretching her arms, "Or are you just bored of my company?" she asked laughing.

Alex laughed. 'no, course not'he said jokingly smiling.' I'd rather spend the day with you than anyone else ..(pause)at the moment'he said stickign his tongue out at her.

Harri smiled broadly, "aww Alex, you cutie," she said laughing, though really what he had said made her glow inside. She didn't realise how much she liked him untill now, but she couldn't exactly say anything to him, could she? She just beamed, "Well me too...at the moment," she replied grinning though guessing he would never now how true those words were.

((This rp's a little behind times, do you think we should start another?))

(probably :p )

Alex laughed and rolled his eyes at himself. 'Of course, I'd hate to think i was anything else'Alex joked back smiling. 'Aye, at the moment'he replied. he suddenly yawned and noticed at the time passed quickly. 'Hmm,'he thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back