Everythings going wrong but we're soo happy

Alex smiled as she laughed and seemed to blush again. Is it just me or she blushing loads today?he thought to himself. 'Would I not?'he challenged playfully. 'Nothing much actually. Blank. And I don't seem quiet. I just can't be bothered speaking lately'Alex replied sticking his tongue out at her.

Harri giggled slightly, "You really wouldn't," she said gently shaking her head.
"Blank? Just the usual then," she joked winking at him, "Blank and lazy? Thats not a good thing," she said laughing. "And your mind can never be blank, because even if your trying to make it blank your always thinking 'my mind is blank', so there," she siad laughing and poking her tongue out.

Alex smiled. 'Oh shame'Alex joked pretending to be really sad. He looked at her before laughing. 'But what if you weren't trying to be blank. You just aren't focusing on anything. Like it's all a blur of info'Alex replied smiling.

Harri just smiled when he pretending to look sad. "Ah but then your still thinking about the blurry things in your mind," she said laughing, "So in your attempt to have a blank mind what were you actually thinking about?" she asked laughing.

Alex listened to her reasoning and smiled. He thought about this looking out at the wndow before looking back at her, frowning slightly. He didn't get it at all now. He stared back out the window for inspiration but came up with nothing. Sighing, he laughed. 'I give up. You win.'Alex joked smiling. 'I don't know. Coz if you weren't focusing on anything, nothing makes sense so I can't even understand what I was unconsiously thinking about'he replied smiling.

"Yay I win for once," Harri said grinning. She laughed, "Okay know even I'm confused," she said shaking her head, "How you settling in here?" she asked curiously, all the transfers she had met had seemed to be making themseleves at home. She hoped Alex was aswell.

Alex laughed as she said she was even confused. he din't bother giving her another riddle just then though. 'Me? Isn't that not what you asked me last time we talked?'Alex asked triying to remember. 'Oh well, just like home'Alex said knowing he still hadn't told Harri where his home was, which was perfect. He wasn't actually settling in here that well, but he had made freinds in his own way.

"Well sorry for trying to look out for you," Harri said rolling her eyes and laughing.
"Good," she said smiling, "You staying here for the holidays?" she asked.

Alex laughed at her sarcasm. 'Well, I'm sorry that I was trying to give you a break'Alex replied jokingly. 'Umm, yep. Just like last year'he said smiling. 'What about you?'

"A break from what?" Harri asked laughing. "Well I'm going home and Stephs coming over, so I was wondering if you want to come?" she asked her eyes on the floor and her hands slightly fidgety while she spoke. "Only if you want to obviously," she added quickly, looking up once more.

'From..'Alex said trying to think of something. 'Oh, I can't remember.'he added roling his eyes at himself. 'Really? After me being such a house wrecker last year?'Alex asked before thinking about it. Well, it would be nice and she wouldn't of asked if it wasn't that much of a problem.

Harri laughed, "I don't think you were a house wrecker," she said rolling her eyes, "And sure, you can have the same room as last time and everything." she said beaming, she was overly happy about him coming to stay at her house for christmas, she knew they were bound to have loads of fun now. Just her Steph and Alex, Tommy might pop his head in now and again but from what she had heard he had made friends with some of the local muggles and hung around with them alot.

'Only one thing though'Alex said, looking dead serious before breaking into a grin. 'that cat stays away from my food this time'he said jokingly of course. He smiled before thinking of what to do know. This place is soo boring, he thought. It's need to have graffiti on the walls, more litter, character.

Harri looked slightly confused as he went serious, "Oh I can't garantee (Sp?) anything. He's a free cat is Jasper," she said grinning.
"Who you going to the ball with?" she asked curiously, she herself wasn't going. It always annoyed her not going with anyone, first year she had gone with Blane and then last year on her own. She had been quick to see that the ball was really a couples only kind of thing.

'Umm, well. If I even get up in time. I'll be going with moi'Alex said adding moi on jokingly. 'You?'

Harri laughed, "Get up in time? Alex its in the evening," she said shaking her head.
"Hmm well I'm either not going, or going with Stephie," she said laughing, "At the moment its looking like not going," she added shaking her head, she probably sounded unsociable but she didn't really care.

Alex shrugged. 'Well, I managed to fall asleep last time.'Alex explained before shakig his head at her. 'That is terrible'he said in mocking seriousness of her. 'You have to come.'he said thinking something off the top of his head. 'There's free food'he said , emphasising the free.

Harri laughed, "Okay then..." she said rolling her eyes a little.
She felt her mouth go a little dry as he said free food but she laughed it off, "I'm not sure if thats enough to persuade me, I mean i can eat a big lunch..." she joked grinning.
"Plus I don't have a dress," she said shaking her head.

Alex thought again. 'I'll save a dance for you and one dress coming up. No problem'Alex replied, wondering why on earth he'd said he'd get her a dress. He didn't even know how to sew.

"Alex don't be daft I can get my own dress," Harri said smiling broadly, "But I'll come if you promise to save me that dance," she said, the smile on her face not dropping once as her heart beat picked up a bit.

Alex smiled. 'Ssh'he said smiling. 'I'll get you a dress, like I said I would. Take it as a thanks for letting me stay over in the summer'Alex told her smiling. 'And I promise, don't worry. You'll have the best dance you've ever had'Alex said jokng at the last bit. He wasn't anything amazing after all.

"Alex, seriously where are you going to get a dress from?" Harri asked, but really she was chuffed that he wanted to do it.
"Oh the best dance of my life?" she repeated, her heart hammering excitedly in her chest. "Well I'm actually quite looking forwards to it now!" she said honestly a big grin on her face.

Alex smiled. 'I have my methods'he thought, knowing he had spare curtains and sheets in his dorm. Noone needed those. He looked at her blankly. 'Harri, I was joking you know'he told her, smiling and shaking his head at her teasingly.

Harri shook her head, "If your sure..." she said uncertainly.
"No you cant back out of it now," she said laughing, "You promised," she said grinning.
"So inbetween finding me a dress you better learn to dance real good," she said laughing.

Alex laughed. 'You wish. I promised to save you a dance. not to be the best.'Alex said messing up her hair.'But then again, depends who you've danced with'he added teasingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back