Everythings going wrong but we're soo happy

"Nooo! You promised to be the best," Harri said laughing, "Heey," she siad as he messed up her hair, she sorted it out quickly catching a glimpse of herself in the window.
"I think Ive danced with some pretty good dancers actually. So your going to have to be pretty darn good," she said emphazizing the last words as she attempted to mess up his hair, as ever he still looked great in her eyes.

Alex smiled before shrugging. 'Och well. That's one extra promise broken'Alex said mainly to the wall. 'Hey'he replied back as she messed up his hair. 'Meanie'he joked sticking his tongue out at her. He flicked his hair the side again, not bothering to fix it much. He was actually getting fed up with it. It's getting cut he thought.

"No you can't break it now," Harri said firmly but laughing.
She felt her heart skip a beat as he flicked his hair and quickly looked away as she realised she was staring.
"Did they do this whole yule ball thing in Scotland?" she asked, in a feeble attempt to recover herself.

Alex shook his head. 'Nope, but they started it when we were here for the tournament'Alex replied smiling at coincdence there.

Harri laughed, "So you missed out on having any ball's there!" she said shaking her head.
"What did you think of it last year?" she asked.

Alex laughed. 'Basically, yes. and halloween'Alex added smiling. 'It was ok. I still didn't like wearing the dress code though'Alex complained jokingly.

Harri laughed, "They must be glad to be rid of you, so know there throwing all the good stuff," she joked.
"Whats wrong with the dress code?" she asked laughing.

'Oh haha'Alex joked back laughing. 'It's smart'Alex replied plainly.

(Ach, double posted. :o :r: )

"So," Harri said laughing, "All you have to do is wear a tux, its soo much harder for girls!" she said smiling, "We have to look all perfect, where as you, you just pull on the same tux as last year and your good!" she said shaking her head.

Alex laughed at her little speech. 'Woah, hold up. Who says all we have to do is throw on a tux. We take great care doing our hair and trying to sort out everythign to look good. Noone ever said girls had to be perfect looking'Alex replied smiling smugly.

"OKay our hair is soo much longer then yours so we take longer," Harri said grinning.
"If we didn't look our best then all the boys woudn't be bested pleased would they?" she said rolling her eyes as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.
"And what exactly do you do to your hair?" she asked laughing.

Alex laughed. 'So. We'd still dance with you half the time'he told her back, messing up her hair again. 'Oh you know, gel it up or you know'alex replied shrugging.

"Whatever no you wouldn't," Harri said shaking her head.
"oh gel, thats just sooo hard," she said sarcatically rolling her eyes, "we straighten and curl ours or take ages putting it up," she said laughing.
"and seriously how are you going to make me this dress?" she asked.

Alex laughed at her rebuts smiling. 'Oh, you win'Alex said playfully. 'Oh weesht. I told you, I have my ways, dinnae worry'Alex replied rolling his eys at her.

Harri grinned triumphantly, "Yay!" she said happily.
"Seriously?" she said raising one eyebrow, "I mean have you ever made a dress before?" she asked, "Have you ever made anything before?" she asked laughing gently.

Alex scratched his head thoughtful. 'Well, noo. but how hard can it be?'Alex shrugged his shoulders, resting his hand round the bakc of his neck. 'So anyway, I saw there's gonna be a storm soonish according to the paper'Alex said bringing in another topic. He smiled crookedly waiting for her reaction.

"Oh gosh," Harri said shaking her head, "Alot harder then you'd think," she said laughing. "But I suppose you'll just have to find that out for yourself," she siad smiling.
"A storm?" she said her whole face lighting up, "I think another mud fights in order. As i remember its 1-0 to me," she said laughing.

Alex shrugged at her comment. She's only joking he thoguht to hhimself hopeful. 'Excuse me?'Alex said in mock surprise before grabbing her and starting to tickle her. 'What is it?'he asked again smiling.

Harri started squirming as Alex began to tickle her, she was extremly ticklish and it didn't help that even touching him made her blush slightly. "No , Alex. Stop," she gasped between laughter. "I won I won," she repeated not giving up despite the fact she was giggling uncontrollably now.

Alex laughed a sshe squirmed but he didn't stop. He made an eheh sort of noise when she said she won. 'Wrong answer I'm afraid. No stopping for you'he replied laughing. He started tickling her more delicately, before asking her again.

"No," Harri said her eyes wide now. She squirmed again, her cheeks were flooded with colour now. "Stop," she squeled laughing, "Okay okay stop please, you didn't win," she said whispereing didn't so it sounded like she hadn't said it.

Alex smiled, not seeing that her cheeks were filled with colour since her back was to him. He listened to her ask him to stop. He stopped but still left his arms in a locked grasp round her waist. 'Sorry? Didn't quite catch that,'he replied smirking.

Harri tried to coax her cheeks to return to normal colour as she felt Alex stop tickling her but leave his arm around her waist. Once she could feel them basically normal colour she twisted around, which was the worst thing to do as know she was practically touching his face her cheeks pinkened a little but she managed to keep the main blush under cover. "I said," she gushed soflty, "That you," she coughed a 'didn't', "Win," she said smiling happily. "Happy?" she asked, knowing right now she was ecstatic.

Alex smiled quietly as Harri turned around though he didn't loosen his arms any bit. He looked at her and his smile turned up at the corners as she blushed. He heard the didn't though and gasped jokingly. 'Nope'he said before bending closer to her. 'You didn't say I won'he whispered before starting to tickle her again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back