Estrella Drage

Obliviator for MACUSA | HNZ 1st Graduating Class

OOC First Name
Amanda
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Widow
Estrella looked up at Professor King as she was apparated to the Hospital Wing. She wasn't sure what to do next, but she wanted to go back after Liz and Sophia right away.

She glared at the bound Vladmir, wondering what the Professor was going to do with him. Throwing him in lava didn't sound like a bad idea.

She sat down on one of the beds, putting her head in her hands. "Thank you so much. But Liz and Sophia must hate me."

"You seem to be good friends, I'm sure they won't hate you." Professor King stated as he sent his patronus to the headmistress. "I'll wait here with you until someone comes to attend to you, or Headmistress Barker gets here." he began, "As for this... thing... I will take him to the ministry where I will turn him over to whomever wants to deal with him." he finished with a nod in Vladmir's direction.

Estrella leaned back against the wall, crossing her legs Indian style. She glared at Vladmir. "Those stupid death eaters think us three have something to do with some prophecy," she began, "About the next dark lord. I think it's a load of crap, excuse my language."

She continued, saying, "I have no idea how I escaped. One minute, I was really angry, and then all of a sudden, everything around me exploded. I don't think that's normal. Do you?"

"No, definatly not normal." Professor King mused, "But it happens." he assured her, "What's this about a prophecy however?" he inquired.

Estrella wasn't so sure that exploding things happened in that magnitude, but she kept quiet.

"Well, they said that a daughter of a death eater is going to be the next dark lord. They have to defy the death eaters at first. Which makes Liz, Sophia and myself eligible. They also have to have some kind of unnatural power; I'm beginning to think that I have one myself." Her gaze darkened. "But, like I said, it's a load of crap." She smiled grimly, waiting for Professor King to comment.

Professor King smiled lightly, remembering Sophia spoke of having a strange power as well. He then recalled what he had explained to her about it, 'I'll explain it to Estrella if she asks. he thought.

"Not all prophecies come true you know. have confidence that none of you three will ever do that." Then, finally noticing how bad some of Estrella's bruises were Professor King deemed it worth attemptin to heal, pulling out his wand he spoke, "Episkey."

"Thank you," Estrella said, looking at her face in a nearby mirror. Most of the minor cuts and bruises had vanished, and she looked half normal.

"I hope it never does; Voldemort already did enough damage," she muttered. "Now that I think about it, Liz and Sophia both have some unnatural stuff going for them too."

((Yah she told u))

(((I EDITED MY ABOVE POST, sorry caps :D )))

"Knowing you three, I don't think it will..." Professor King began. He then began 'the' healing spell (((grgle i still which jkr wouldve written it :( ))), to heal the rest of her wounds.

Having the majority of her wounds healed, Estrella sat back, suddenly thinking of something. "Would you have any idea where my wand is? I left it in Ravenclaw tower. My father imperiused me; I had to drop it."

(maybe you could just have it? i dunno))

"No, but I'm sure you can go get it." Professor King said with a wink.

(((HAHA I didnt get ur ooc postt until now :p just rp finding it once u get top the lake say it was still on the floor in ravenclaw tower...)

"Right now?" she inquired. "Are you sure that I don't have to stay here?"

((I iz confused.))

"Well, " Professor King began with a grin, "The way I see it you've been through alot, and forcing you to be here would just make it worse." he stated, "Don't you see it like that as well?" he asked with another wink.

(((Just post on the lakefront saying you went to ravenclaw tower and found your wand... )))

"Yes," Estrella replied with a grin. She gave Vladmir a scathing look. "Vladmir, do me a favor. When you're in Azkaban, if you ever decide to take a shower, remember this: Don't drop the soap! Unless you swing that way, of course."

She laughed, and then looked to Professor King as she left. "Sorry, I couldn't resist."

Perse had been mixing together a potion for Cecily when she heard voices. She was back in the lab portion of her office. She came out and caught the back of one of the students leaving.

"Oh hullo Professor King, is everything alright?"

"It is now I suppose." Professor King stated with a slight smile, "I'm sorry, I had someone here, but I relaesed them on account of me healing the majority of their wounds." he continued to explain. Looking down at Vladmir he frowned slightly, "But it seems I still have somthing to take care of he." he affirmed.

"I have a feeling it will." Professor King stated with a wink as he flipped Vladmir over his shoulder, forgetting about magic, and walked out of the Hospital Wing.

Perse grinned and shook her head. Peculiar days at the school. Very peculiar. She straightened her apron strings and went back to her office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back