Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2" Sturdy Larch Wand with Boomslang Venom Core

As ever Lily had been busy. She was wondering for a long while whether or not to go to the Halloween feast. In the end she decided Yes. That it would maybe be a bit of fun. So she put on a pink torn up and sprinkled with fake blood and a pair of stiletto pink pumps. She then sat for a good 3 hours applying make up and fake vampire fangs. By the end she thought it looked quite good and she was a little scary. Some might argue that the vampire look, with the dark eyes and fangs suited her and that it was like seeig the real her. But Lily didn't care. She had for once found a costume that was a little above average.

Lily made her way to he hall. Hissing at any first year that passed her. She saw lots of people. Most of whom she didn't recognise. stupid Halloween. Lily thought. She made her way over to the food and took a soft banana and stood at the side of the hall, eatin the banana slowly while watching the people in the hall.

To decide on her Halloween costume, Nixie had asked herself what scared her. For some reason , she thought of clowns. After all, she didn't want to dress up as a spider or a dementor or even a banshee. Those things definitely scared her, but she loved color and wanted lots of it!

Nixie had dyed her hair and painted on typical clown makeup. The actual clown costume was actually an assortment of clothes that she already owned but she would probably never wear it all together under normal circumstances.

She bounded into the great hall thrilled even though she couldn't see the people she considered her friends.
She continued to wander, not paying attention to where she was going since she was captured by the decorations. And then, as she had started doing regularly, she walked into someone.

"Oh!", She exclaimed, coming face to face with a bloodstained vampire. Then her momentary shock dissolved into a grin,"Im so sorry about that. I keep bumping into people these days. It's becoming something of a habit. I guess I'm just clumsy but I'm known to be a bit of a klutz. Gosh, I should really look where I'm going, you know. It's getting to be a tad...er...embarassing..."

Her voice trailed off and she shut her mouth when she realized that she had begun rambling. Awkwardly, she cleared her throat,"Your costume's awesome. Scary.."

Lily had been about to leave when someone bumped into her. Lily refrained the urge to physically push her away. And maybe even say something bad. She glared at the girl, letting her ramble away while Lily decided whether or not she was going to be nice with this girl. Of course she couldn't tell push. The girl was wearing a costume. It was impossible to tell if the girl was worthy. She had to say it was a bad start for the girl. But the compliment at the end almost redeemed the girl of her mishap. Lily stll wasn't sure f whether to trust the girl. So a simple test was in order.

"Oh you better be sorry. Because if you ever bump into me again, I will stun you and then push you of the astronomy tower." Lily said with a single emotion apart from malice going through her voice. "Thank you for your compliment. You're costume is above average."[color]

Nixie's eyes widened on hearing this girl's razor-sharp remark. She was rendered speechless for a moment, upset that the girl hadn't even given Nixie a chance at friendship.

"Well...", She said, looking down at her shoes nervously. Then she looked back up, grinning once again,"That sounds great! I hate Astronomy and if it means getting out of class, I'd be so thankful."

Nixie beamed when the girl gave her a compliment.
"Thank you so much", She laughed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back