Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Asexual
Wand
10" Whippy Ebony Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
I'm Jessy :]
Im 16, um, yeah! Hehe.

Cos I'm so uncreative, haha, my character is pretty much going to be based on myself, haha. Its so much easier for me that way.

See you around =]

Hey new person!! :-h

*sigh* I remember when I was new.. 8->

Aaanyway :r: I know you're going to love it here, this website is beyond awesome.

A guy just died last night :-0 And another couple are going to have a baby after they get drunk at the yr 7 Yule Ball :o And I was in azkaban for a few minutes! :D

So fun :p

So um yeah.. welcome!

Wow I've had too much sugar :mellow: HNZ does that to you :lol:

Looking forward to reading your RPs :-h

Hahaha I can see a lot goes on around here :p

yeah I some how randomly came accross this site through google, and the first thing that came to my mind was OH MY GOD WHY HAVE I NEVER BEEN HERE BEFORE?!?!!?!?!

Heheheh.

x

lol, hello :D

welcome to HNZ, if you have any questions PM our admins Nick and Cecily, there awesome ^_^

Welcome to HNZ :) My character has some of my traits, it is easier, but its also fun to make characters that are not at all like yourself. Wow Viv went crazy with the emoticons. :lol:

Well i hope you enjoy yourself and i look forward to Rping with you some time :)

Well of course, Taylor :mellow: I am the emoticon lady, after all :p I do have a reputation to uphold, you realise :arr:

:glare:

:D

Rawr, i have to change my username =\
I didnt realise, silly me ;]

Naw, why is sorting so far away? XD I want to be sorted.

O_O is anyone here actually from new zealand?
anyone from dunedin?

Hi Jessy

Welcome to HNZ :D

Changing your user name will be easy, simply PM Nick or Cecily or click this link and simply fill out the name you wish to use.

Unfortunately sorting is a good bit off, but there is plenty of areas for your student to RP and get to know you future classmates. Furthermore, you can make an adult character to pass the time for you. Keep your eye on the Application Center for any job openings. Or you can apply for the Ministry, the list is endless.

Hope you have an amazing time here, like we all have :D

See you around :-h

Awesome. I've just been reading other peoples topics, to keep myself entertained and actually get some kind of clue what goes on around here. It's awesome.. I haven't Hogwarts RPd in 2 years or something :O

Shocking.. I know :p

Hi Jessy! I used to have a character based on myself too, but she, er, vanished, so now I'm back with Lisa! :D

Just posted in your character development, by the way ;)

Welcome to HNZ! Keep your arms and legs tucked in at all times, and enjoy the ride.

Keep my arms and legs tucked in at all times? Oh I sure will. Do I need a seat belt?

=]

Jessy!

I know Jessy!

You intro'd me to this forum, but dangit if I'm not gonna say welcome anyway!

WELCOME!

Welcome to HNZ, Jessy! :D I hope you enjoy your time on here as much as we all seem to. ;)
Ya, some members are from HNZ, I'm from Canada myself, though.
As Harry said, to change your username Click Here (that's the easiest way to, at least).
Anyhow, I'm Nick (as others have said) so that's what you can call me around the board -- though members now have countless nicknames for me so you can pretty much call me anything and I'll answer ("Just don't call me late for dinner" *Badum-ching*). :p
Anyhow... ya. Welcome once again! :D

Yessssss I got my user name how it should be now :]

dang, can someone make May come faster? I want to be sorted and get going! The undorted section is pretty slow. XP

Aaaaaargh I know I just wanna get started already :lol: Is it sad that the thing I'm looking forward to most of all is filling out all the bio forms? XD there is something wrong with me.

JESSY. YOU. ME. (or Kyle anyway) UNSORTED RP. NAO PLS?

Lisa Boatwood said:
Jessy Talent said:
Keep my arms and legs tucked in at all times? Oh I sure will. Do I need a seat belt?

=]
Yeah, a seat belt too. And I warn you, never take it off. :lol:
Awesome, and I'll wear safety pads and a hard hat just in case :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back