Enjoying the view

Tasanee smirked playfully when she saw Tala blush then she whispered softly, "You're blushing." Tasanee smiled playfully at thim then she looked back ahead every so often glancing at him through the corner of her eyes.

When she said that it made him blush more...Though it wasn't like he was trying to stop her from seeing him blushing, just hoping she wouldn't notice. "Errrr....yeah" He said with a grin and he squeezed her hand lightly, catching her glancing at him at that time.

Tasanee blushed slightly when Tala squeezed her hand a smile forming on her lips then she squeezed his back delicatly. As they approached the large doors to the castle Tasanee opened it with all of her strength, having to release Tala's hand in the process, the doors were quite heavy. Tasanee held the door open for Tala, after he had entered she followed and intertwined their fingers once more with a blush and a smile.

Tala was pouting slightly as he walked passed her holding the door open for him. "Since when did I become a woman?" He asked when her hand was back in his. He gave her a soft smile to show he was teasing her.

((Should we move this to another area of the school or keep it here till we get to the common room?))

[i think we should finish it in this topic because ive already started one in the girls dorm that says that they walk to the common room together after the lake then she goes to bed..blah blah blah]

"I can't hold the door open for you because you're a boy?" Tasanee asked with surprise in her voice, she obviously hadn't caught the fact that Tala was just teasing.

Tala looked at her in mock horror. "You didn't know?" He said mock gasping, but smiling all the while "It's bad luck for a girl to hold the door open for a guy" His eyes were sparkling with humor.

((all right then we shall do that))

Tala laughs as he leads her through the halls and up stairs. "Yes it is very good, or else you'd be doomed" he smiled at her.

"Well then that would make you doomed as well wouldn't it? Because you're my friend and the one I oppened the door for," Tasanee said with a giggle as they walked up the corridors.

Tala thought about it for a while..."No I would be safe cause you like me too much for anything to happen to me" He blushed when he said the next thing. "And I wouldn't let anything happen to you either, cause I like you so very much." He looked ahead of him as he felt his face heat up.

Tasanee blushed brightly and then smiled sheepishly as she mumbled, "That's true." Tasanee looked away shyly, unsure what to say but let out a slight sigh of relief when she saw that they were outside of the common room. Tasanee mumbled the password and the portrait swung open with a slight creak before the two of them recieved a warning from the tired fat lady in the portrait.

Tala Helped her through the portrait and went through after her. "Go to bed Tasanee. And I'll see you tomorrow" He said with a smile, pushing her lightly towards the girls dorm. He gave her hand a final squeeze and let their hands drop next to them.

Tasanee turned around before going into the girls dorm and gave Tala a warm hug. Tasanee turned and opened the door so it was ajar and she whispered gently, " Ñïîêîéíîé íî÷è ìëàäåíåö. " Tasanee blushed softly then walked away leaving Tala to himself.

END OF THREAD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back