Enjoying the view

Tasanee smiled as Tala blushed then she scoffed playfully and she teased, "Hey..I'm tough." Tasanee giggled at the then she said, "Planning? Hmm? Oh nothing, I was just looking at the lake, it's very beautiful." Tasanee smiled at Tala as she spoke.

Tala looked thoughtfully at her and smiled slyly after a few moments.
"I never said you weren't." He looked to the lake. "Yeah the water looks nice and refreshing doesn't it" He looked back at her, trying to hide a grin.

"Me? Planning something? Whatever do you mean?" He laughed as he leaned forward and gathered her up in his arms, pulling her into a hug.
"I'm not planning anything" he said into her ear.

He struggled to his feet, with her in his arms.
"Gee Tassy, how many beans did you eat?" He said jokingly at he carted her down to the lake's edge. He sat down on the bank, pretending to pant from the short walk, and kept her on his lap.

Tasanee smiled as Tala carried her about then she stayed in Tala's lap and she said, "See I am the tough one here, if you can't pick me up, I don't know what I'm going to do with you." Tasanee giggled at her own bad joke.

Tala laughed with her and then raised an eyebrow.
"If you keep that up, I know what I'm going to do with you" He said looking pointedly at the lake in front of them. Though in saying that, he tightened his grip on her.

Tala looked at her and smirked.
"Is that so?" He asked "It would be a shame if you are unable to hold onto me to 'take me down' with you" His hands move across her back, towards her sides, preparing to tickle her.

Tala leaned forward and whispered into her ear.
"Try me" Before blowing warm air onto her ear. He pulled away grinning.

Tala smiled at this.
"This I gotta see" He said resting his head on her shoulder.

Tala let out a chuckle that was partly muffled by her shoulder. He tightened his grip on her, pulling her closer to him.
"Careful, I may just do that"

Tasanee smiled at Tala and then balled herself up into his chest as he pulled her closer to him then she said, "Like I said Careful, you don't know what I'll do." Tasanee ruffled up Tala;s hair to show she was only joking around,

Tala grinned into her and started running his hands in circles on her back, in a soothing type motion.
"That is very true"

Tasanee got slight shivers down her spine when Tala started running his hands in circles across her back but smiled as she got used to them, they were soothing and comfortable.

Tala just sat there continuously moving his hands in the circular motions. He breathed in deeply and exhaled softly. This was very relaxing.

The two sat in silence, looking like a perfect set up puzzle, connected together in all the right ways, Tasanee knew that one of them would soon have to restart the conversation but she liked the silence because, she felt like they were saying more then enough just by sitting like this, it was comfortable and slightly familiar.

Tala didn't want to move, he didn't want to break the spell that they were under. He was contented to sit there with Tasanee in his arms for as long as possible. Just watching the lake, just being there in each others presence, A smile played on his lips and he knows that she can feel him smiling.

Tasanee could sense Tala's smile, which in turn made her smile softly and she whispered gently, "This is going to be a great year." Tasanee of course blushed but didn't cower away like she usually did, she just blushed.

[gtg bye..]

Tala nodded in agreement.
"Yes it is and I'm looking forward to it." He lifted his head off her shoulder and looked into her eyes.
"Вы настолько теплый" He muttered under his breath "так красиво" He blushed after he said that, burying his face back into her shoulder.

Tasanee gazed into Tala's eyes as he looked into hers then she blushed a bright red at his words and her azure blue eyes danced joyfully. Then replied, "Вы слишком сладко." Tasanee knew that this wasn't as much of a compliment as Tala gave her but she thought it was true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back