Enjoying the view

Tala Ivanov

OOC First Name
Renee
Wand
Yew Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Tala laughed as he dragged Tasanee behind him, until he got to the lakefront. He stopped and sat down on the grass pulling her down next to him.
"The lake looks nice, don't you think?" He asked Smiling out at the lake. The cool breeze felt nice on his skin and he sighed happily

Tasanee walked to the lake with Tala every so often yawning when they got to lake, Tasanee slumped down because Tala had pulled her down with him. She smiled at him then she nodded her head and a sweet breeze blew through her, waking her up again. Tasanee began to feel warmer as the sun hit them and she sighed and took her sweater off, exposing her dragon tattoo once more, but she didn't bother hiding it with Tala now, if someone else joined them it would be a different story. "I love it here, don't you?" Tasanee asked sweetly.

Tala smiled at her, his blue eyes dancing when they locked onto hers.
"I do very much so" he said, rolling up the sleeves of his shirt, it is very very warm to him. He always liked water and this lake is just so amazing.

Tasanee smiled at Tala then she said, "You seemed confused in the common room, is there something you want me to clear up дорогой?" Tasanee enjoyed that they both called each other Russian pet names, it was really sweet. Tasanee smiled at Tala, part of her wanting to go for a swim to wake up but the other part knowing that she wouldn't be able to get back to sleep later.

Tala smiled at the name. Russian pets name, who would have thought. He let a small chuckle pass through his lips.
"You mean about the arranged marriage? or.....that?" He said lightly touching her dragon tattoo. He had to admit, it was a very beautiful tattoo, but by the way she hides it, must mean something bad.

Tasanee winced slightly as Tala touched her tattoo and she said, "I meant about Hilary being the champion for HNZ and the Headmistress being kidnapped, you looked confused." Tasanee looked down at her tattoo, or branding as she and Amarante refer to it. There wasn't anything really bad about it, there was just a lot of weight put on it, and it meant that she had to be loyal to her family, and that she would follow any rules they gave her and that she would follow the Ming dynasty to the best of her ability, there was more to it, but that was just a brief summary.

Tala made a small 'o' when he remembered that. In all the excitement he had forgotten about the headmistress...which was pretty bad.
"Yeah...what happened?" He was curious to know what happened. He knows nothing of what happened. He felt her wince under his touched, but kept tracing the tattoo lightly with a finger.

Tasanee bit her lip trying to figure out where to start then she sighed when she did and she said, "Every so often there is the Tournament, called the Triwizard Tournament. They haven't had one since the death of the Diggory boy when Harry Potter was at school..." Tasanee trailed off softly then she continued, Anyways..this year they had one and it was hosted here, they had two other wizarding schools come. Hogwarts Scotland and Durmstrang. The three champions were Hilary, Nina Patrokov and Cameron something, they had to compete in three tasks, they would get a clue for each one. The three of them were about to start there second task when Headmistress Barker was kidnapped, it was apparently chaos, every news paper in the world probably printed out tones of copies of that.... Make any more sense?" Tasanee asked sweetly then she watched softly as Tala traced her tattoo with his finger, it was soothing but she didn't like how naked she felt with out it being covered.

He nodded as he let everything sink in. The headmistress was kidnapped and is still missing and the Triwizard tournament is something very dangerous. Right I think I got it. He thought as he turned his gaze out to the lake for a bit.
"Um...I really don't want to sound like a complete dumb person" He started as he turned his gaze back to Tasanee, "I've heard the name Harry Potter before....but who is he?" Still tracing the tattoo. He wants her to feel comfortable around him.

Tasanee bit her lip and said, "Harry Potter? Please tell me you know who Voldemort is.. it would be so much easier to explain." Tasanee sighed softly then she nervously watched at Tala continued to trace her tattoo.

Tala tried not to look guilty at his obvious lack of knowledge.
"Don't hate me for saying no" Was all he said and he stopped his tracing, looking away ashamed.

Tasanee looked at him with surprise and she said, "I know you're a muggleborn Tala, but please..what do yo know?" Tasanee sighed then she softly turned his head so he was looking into her eyes and she said, "I'd never hate you for something so foolish, and serious at the same time dear, in fact I think it's getting hard to think of me ever hating you."

Tala gave Tasanee a weak smile before replying.
"Honestly I know virtually nothing. I only found out I was a wizard in July. The only magical places I've been to are where I brought my supplies and here in Hogwarts." He said covering her hand in his own.
"You don't have to tell me...I'm sure I can read about it"

Tasanee let out a soft blush when Tala touched her hand that was now softly resting on his cheek and she said, "No I'll tell you it just gets complicated, as I'm not very good with English." Tasanee sighed and mumbled, "Where to begin? Where to begin.."

Tala leaned into her touch.
"Take your time to find the right wording." He said with a small smile.

"Voldemort was the dark wizard, Harry Potter killed him, in Hogwarts Scotland. His followers are Death Eaters now there is a new leader I guess..." Tasanee looked at Tala for a quick moment and said, "Voldemort tried to kill Harry Potter as a baby with the killing spell, he is the only person to ever survive it, he saved the wizarding world apparently.."

Tala let out a low whistle.
"Impressive I must say" He said a small smile on his lips. He knows that she gave him the nutshell version, so he would look into the details later.
"Thank you for telling me"

Tasanee nodded her head. "Not a problem, I just thought that it would be easier for you to know the main points, maybe later we can go check it out in the library?" Tasanee mused nicely.

Tala nodded in agreement.
"That would be good. Though you are right, later, I'm quite comfortable where I am" He said, his hand still on Tasanee's. He smiled as he looked into her eyes.

Tala blushed when he felt her skin brush up against his. He lets out a breath he didn't know he was holding in, leaning forward ever-so-slightly.
"Good" He whispered under his breath.

"Transfiguration mostly, and Potions." He said looking into Tasanee's eyes. "What about you my Dear?" He asked. He was glad they were in the same house, it meant they had classes together.

Tasanee's eyes danced joyfully as Tala looked into hers and she said, "All of them, maybe Herbology a bit less, but that's because the Professor sounds scary." Tasanee blushed at this then she slid her hand down from Tala's cheek carefully and rested it on his hands, intertwining her fingers with his. Tasanee then looked at the lake curiously then back at Tala.

Tala smiled and blushed at her antics, giving her hand a gentle squeeze.
"Then I shall try to protect you from this Professor" He said as his eyes danced at the thought of a challenge. He raised an eyebrow as he followed her head movements.
"What are you planning little one?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back