Enjoying the view

Tala lifted his head again and smiled brightly at Tasanee. He let his arms drop from her side and laid back onto the grass behind him. This causes her to be sitting on his legs as he stared up at the sky, looking at the clouds.

Tasanee smiled at Tala as he laid down and she continued to sit on his lap softly and carefully. Tasanee intertwined her hands together and began to twiddle her thumbs softly. Not because it was awkward, but because she felt like she had to have her hands busy at the moment, like she had to fidget.

Tala noticed her fidget and raised an eyebrow at her.
"Are you nervous?" He asked reaching over, giving her hand a gentle squeeze, and a smile.

Tasanee smiled at Tala and she said, "No, I'm fine, why?." Tasanee squeezed Tala's hand back gently then let a little yawn escape her and covered her mouth with her free hand as she yawned.

Tala ran his thumb over her hand.
"You were fidgeting, so I thought you were" He said with a half grin..."You are tired? Do you want to go back to the common room?" He asked. He will only go up if she wants too.

Tasanee smiled sweetly at Tala and said, "I'm tired but we both know that I want to stay with you." Tasanee blushed softly then carefully got of Tala's lap and laid down beside him, resting her head carefully on his chest she smiled softly.

Tala blushed at her words. It was true, he knew she would want to stay with him, just as she knew he would want to stay with her. He blushed even more when he felt her lat beside him, head on his chest...But it felt nice. He smiled.
"That is true Tassy, I would't let you leave either..."

Tasanee couldn't help but smile brightly at this, then blush a rosey pink then she said, "I didn't think you would." Tasanee smiled and listened to Tala's soft heartbeat silently, it was like the perfect song, she knew how corny that was, but she really did not care, she was eleven she was allowed to be corny.

Tala grinned and started running a hand through her hair, liking the the soft feel of her hair in his fingers.
"I don't think you'd complain if I kept you here." He murmured. He was very comfortable laying there. He turned his eyes to the clouds, seeing if he could find out any weird shaped ones.

Tasanee flushed a darker pink when Tala ran his fingers through her dark black hair and her azure eyes flicked over to Tala and she smiled slyly and said, "I know I wouldn't, but I might fall asleep." Tasanee smiled sweetly, it was really too soothing and quiet she would be asleep in about an hour or so and didn't want Tala to have to carry her back to the castle, she was too heavy for that, in her opinion any ways, their really was a large difference in their sizes.

Tala looked down at her and a sly smile appeared on his face.
"I know just the way to wake you up" He said poking her cheek, his eyes quickly looking at the lake, then back at her. Though if she did fall asleep on him, he wouldn't mind too much

Tala grinned and wiggled his fingers at her. "I'll get you my pretty and your little dog too" He quoted from The Wizard of OZ. Afterwards he cracked up laughing, letting his hands rest on her head again, brushing through her longhair for the second time.

"What? I don't have a dog," Tasanee said curiously not understanding what Tala was talking about, she clearly was not getting the joke, and probably wouldn't get it, she hadn't watched any television or movies then blushed sweetly as Tala ran his hand through her hair.

Tala saw that she didn't her what she was talking about and smiled sheepishly. "It's from a movie...the wicked witch of the west says to the main girl and her dog....dog is called toto..." he said with a laugh. He continued to run his hand through her hair, a small smile on his lips.

He poked her forehead softly. "I'll show it to you sometime" He said with a grin. "You still sleepy?" He asked.

Tasanee nodded her head softly and said, "Yes, I am." Tasanee was unsure what to do or say now, she was terribly shy around the opposite sex and she liked Tala, and even though Tala knew this it still madeher nervous.

Tala patted her head softly, then twirled a lock of her hair around him his fingers. "I don't mind you sleep on me...I just don't think I'll be able to carry you up to the common room...I'm too short" he said with a pout.

Tasanee bit her lip and said, "No it's fine Tala, we probably should get back to the dorm anyways, curfew has long passed and I'm almost certain Hilary is going to burst if she doesn't find out what we have been talking about." Tasanee giggled sweetly at this.

Tala hadn't even noticed that curfew had passed. "Oh...yeah that's right. I stole you away." He said not moving. "I'm glad I did...I had lots of fun Tassy" He said with a small smile.

Tasanee blushed softly then she said, "You did...But I'm not complaining." Tasanee blushed even harder at this then giggled in embarasement for gawking so much then she hesitanlty sat up and looked over at Tala softly and said, "Coming Tala?"

Tala got up in one fluid motion and then he found himself standing next to Tasanee. "Yes Tassy" He said smiling down at her. He reached a hand down to help her to her feet

Tasanee looked up at Tala and smiled sweetly at him then she delicately put her hand onto Tala's to get up with his help. When standing Tasanee found herself much closer to Tala then anticipated and she blushed brightly then took his hand joyfuly and said, "Great day no?" Tasanee smiled sweetly then began to walk back to the castle with Tala.

"A most wonderful day" He said in agreement, blushing as they walked to the castle hand in hand. He turned his head to the side to watch her as they walked, a smile playing on his lips. "A wonderful day indeed" he said again, under his breath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back