Endorsement

Although Nicolette disliked muggles as much as any person fromt he magical world probably could dislike muggles, the scene before her with Anne and Patricia was absolutely heartbreaking. Nicolette never got to know her mother that well, in fact all that she remembered or knew of her was from her childhood or from when she had met her mother's spirit while she was in Russia hiding out at the Hensel Manor. Before she had ever met Kalif and had become pregnant with the twins she would never ever have understood this whole situation, but now that she was a mother herself she understood all to well how it was to lose your baby. "Hey, it's going to be okay Patricia. If you want once we unpack we can totally bake cookies!" She pat Patricia head softly, knowing fully well that this must be pretty hard for the poor girl to do. Her smile smile was also directed towards Anne for a moment as if thanking her for making this decision, Nicolette was very thankful that Patricia was being allowed to come home with them.

"Hey Kalif...can we go now?" Nicolette asked stepping over to him, overall it was his decision if they were going or not and it looked like he was beyond ready to get out of there, Patricia even looked like she was ready to go so there should be nothing else holding them back. Pushing the sadness she felt for poor Anne she tried to pretend as if she didn't care, she shouldn't feel sad for the muggles at all..but she did and it bothered her.

Kalif was rather agitated, but he his this fact rather well. Figures I would have to deal with the drama. I better get used to it if I am to be Patriarch one of these days. Kalif glanced down at Nicolette, then down to Patricia. He placed both hands on either shoulder of the two girls. Kalif's cold gaze landed on Anne for a moment. He never liked Anne, because she was a muggle and all, but one cannot ignore the chemistry they had back in the day. Kalif and Nicolette obviously had more, though. Kalif shook his head and rolled his eyes. "I couldn't agree more, Nicolette," stated Kalif as he apparated them out of the muggle house. Now, they were on their way home. What he didn't look forward to was smelling those cookies that Nicolette wanted to back when he got home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back