Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Xavier 💕
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Ash Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
I hate posting here because it means I have to step back. :lol:

So, part of my job is to make year-end evaluations of teachers for the "Teacher of the Year" awards. As such, I only have this week to finish thirty reports. Unless someone wants to help me out here. :teehee: Kidding! On the serious note, all replies are on hold except for lessons for my Ravenclaw and Professor accounts. I'll try to reply to everything but I'll be super slow as of the moment. I won't be dropping plots, just press pause temporarily.

I know I am online every day. HNZ is listed as one of the tabs to automatically open. :trolol:
Hopefully, things will wind down once I enter December since everything will be submitted to the Human Resources by then. So, all I have left for December is birthdays, dance practices and Christmas parties.
Love you all!!

Good luck getting it all done! You can do it!

Good luck with all that work, Arle! Hope you can take some time for yourself and get a good long break once it's all done, phew.

Thanks, I need all the luck! Since the pile gets higher just now. :mortified::mortified:

I'll still be around but I can't do much except to lurk and post once in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back