Ello Govner

Adam Simons

hello people I'm new to this site but i think I've got it figured out but anything I should know?

Hey Adam,

yes you should know that I am truly amazing and when the admins are on they are totally awesome :p

I'm not even joking there =))
if you have any questions pm either Nicolas King or Cecily Rambolt our awesome admins. ;)

for our rules and FAQ forum go HERE

we have a character development and roleplaying development forum as well or if you just want to chat pop over to us in the OOC area.

;)

welcome and hope you have a great time here with us

Linda

Hiya Adam, and welcome to HNZ! :D
I think Linda linked you to pretty much everything you'll need to have - but if you need any more help/information my inbox is always open for your questions. :)

~Nick

Hello, welcome to HNZ. :hug:
I'm Beth- one of the resident nutters whose RPs are just me in another light.
The title of this amused me so I had to come and check it out.
Always nice to have 'newbies'.
Have you had much online roleplay experience before?

-Beth

That's cool Beth, I have roleplayed before but I like this site the best :p, I'm glad there are other wacko's out there to.

~Adam

Hey Adam, and welcome to HNZ! :D

I'm Laura, hailing from Ireland. This is my main account, but I have an Unsorted too, Michael Regan. If you want to RP with him, just shoot his account a PM and we can discuss it from there ;)

Nick and Linda pretty much summed up everything to know about here, so I'll just say hi. :D

Welcome to HNZ! I'm Lexi ^_^ and I see dead people and like to eat salad. :woot:
And now it's time for... Lexi's Loony Limeriky Poem's D:

There was a young boy named Adam,
The carrots of the filed shot at em',
He tried to defeat them with faith and glory,
But suddenly it became a different story!

Yay! Don't I just rock? Mwahahaha! RAVE! No thank you no raving? Why? Cause your answering your own questions that's why. Oh.

Awesome. Again welcome and you'll most likely begin to understand that some of us arn't actually real humans were like a... hmm... whats the word? Different in the head.

Hey Laura I would love to RP with you sometime we can talk about it later tho... That is a very interesting story.... But I like it I think we are going to get along very nicely. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back