Open Elio? Elio? Elio? ELIO?!

Malachi Ryu

scapegoat; drama king; resentful

OOC First Name
Claire
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
The only thing Malachi knew about his next recipient was that he was in Gryffindor. A good place to start, then, seemed like the Gryffindor table. It was breakfast time, and most of the students were in the hall, some eating, some wandering around with their hands full of roses, some gushing over notes they'd received. Malachi advanced down one side of the table, saying, "Elio? Elio Zephyr? Are you Elio? Hello, are you Elio? Are you Elio? Elio?" Who knew it was going to be this hard?

@Elio Zephyr

Elio glanced up from his lunch when he heard a student shouting his name. Although it wasn't just the one time. He watched speechless for a moment as though the boy had drunk half as much coffee as Vader would consume during exam season in one sitting until he got a little closer. "Good god man, I would like my name to make it into sixth year if that's okay, don't wear it out." he looked at the younger boy, not really recognising him.

Rowan had only just finished her deliveries and decided to go for some lunch. Elio was already there of course and once she'd spotted him she'd immediately sat with him, though she was rudely interrupted from her precious food by someone apparently trying to summon Elio. She looked up from where her head had been essentially tucked into a salad. "Eh, why all the noise, what do you want Elio for?" It didn't take much for her to figure it out though and she laughed. "Aw, looks like you have another rose El."

Malachi stopped in his tracks. "OK," he said, not sure what else to add. If he were being honest, he'd barely understood a word of what Elio had said. He understood the girl beside him, though, and nodded at her comment. "Yes! I have a red rose for Elio Zephyr," he said, producing it and holding it out.

Zephyrrrrrr I love you! ~Ava

Users who are viewing this thread

Back