eggs and trees

"Arisa Havishmen, Hufflepuff, 1st year" Arisa answerd looking at the ground. "Please dont do anything to my friends they didnt do anything, infact she was trying to get me to stop" Arisa said still looking down.

"They were here, and you're all in trouble Miss Havishmen," she said, then turned to the other students. "Name, House, Year," she said coldly, she really had wanted a boring break, perhaps even write her daughter back, but no, she didn't have that luxury.

Aeon looked glumly at the woman who was now with them. "I didn't do anything!" He shouted. "And neither did the other girl." He continued, nodding towards Vivienne. Some people were so mean at times. Who did she think she was? Obviously not a teacher that's for sure

"Please, they really didnt" Arisa said in a pleding voice "id be willing to do there punishments as well as mine" Arisa said looking up at the girl she had gotten cursed.

(( Aeon, you told her my name! :p ))

"We're not running, Arisa. We're your friends." Vivienne whispered, nudging Arisa. She then turned to the teacher. "Please mam, there's no reason to punish any of us. We're outside, so there's no mess.. we were just eating some eggs! They're good for body builders, you know. Some nutrients stuff I think.." she said, looking her straight in the eye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back