eggs and trees

Arisa Havishmen

OOC First Name
Sammy
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Rosewood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Arisa walked onto the lawn, she had a bag and inside the bag were 8 cartons of eggs. She had a huge smirk on her face as she crossed the lawn to the tallest and bushiest tree there was. She climbed up to the tallest branch. She pulled off her bag and got a carton ready for anyone who walked by.

Vivienne had just gotten back from shopping in Brightstone, when she noticed someone sitting in a tree. Turning away from the door into the Entrance Hall, she started walking towards this person, curious to what they were doing. The closer she got, she realised it was her friend, Arisa. As she walked further still, she noticed Arisa was holding some cartons of eggs.

"Arisa?! What are you doing up there?" Vivienne called out.

"sshhhhh!!!" Arisa said hiding the eggs in the leaves more. "get up here!" She whispered hiding herself more in the leaves.

"Uhh.. alright.." Vivienne said unsurely, flicking back her hair and grabbing a branch of the tree. She flipped her leg over and started to climb onto the higher branches. Sitting next to Arisa, she looked down, surprised how quickly she had climbed so high.

"we are going to have the time of our lives" Arisa said pulling out an egg and droping it on the head of a small girl walking by. She handed Viv and egg. "go on have a little fun"

"Arisa!!" Vivienne yelled, shocked. She looked down at the small girl now covered in egg. "Oh, I'm so sorry! It was an accident, honestly! My friend and I were.. eating some eggs, and one slipped, I'm so sorry!" Vivienne said, hoping the girl wouldn't start crying or get them in trouble. "Arisa, I am so very ashamed of you! That wasn't very nice. An enemy, or professor I can understand, but that girl? That's sad!" she whispered, swinging her leg around to start climbing back down.

"Aw Viv, come on!" Arisa said in a pleding voice grabbing Vivs arm "its only a joke" Arisa said pulling her back up. "have some fun" She said handing her an egg.

Vivienne sat back on the branch, and folded her arms. "I'm sorry Arisa, but I shan't partake in such activities. Unless the person derserves it, I won't inflict that on them!" she said, with the tone of an adult.

"Your so funny Viv" Arisa said taking the egg back and threw it at a 7th year boy. "will you if someone 'diserving' comes along?" Arisa asked giving Viv puppy eyes.

"I am so sorry! Her egg slipped!!" Vivienne called out to the angry looking boy. "And it depends.. if they really deserved it I might.. Don't go getting any ideas though!" she said to Arisa, her arms still crossed.

"you know were gunna get caught if you keep yelling like that" Arisa said still laughing throwing an egg behind her back. This was very amusing she was gunna have to do this with Hoshi some time.

Aeon walked across the lawn and straight towards the tree Viv and Arisa were in. unaware of their presence. He had two jumpers on and long thick pants. His scarf was tied tightly around his neck and his two puffskeins were bouncing along, humming happily behind him.

Aeon moved some snow away and sat down on a big thick root where there was no snow or ice. He extended his gloved hands and ruffled the puffskeins fur a bit, listening to them hum even more in delight. It was still very cold and he wished he had fur like they did, And my! How big they'd gotten since he bought them. They were just smaller than bludgers, since they were only baby's and weren't fully grown. Aeon felt the cold attacking his airs and quickly pulled up his hood to keep his head warm.

Arisa was just about to chuck another egg when she saw Aeon all bundled up. She giggled and droped the egg directly on his head. "Hey Aeon!" Arisa said laughing.

(( Yay, Aeon didn't attack me :D ))

Vivienne looked down in horror as Arisa dropped an egg right on Aeon's head. "Oh my goshness! Arisa!" she said sternly. "What did I tell you about people that don't deserve it??" Vivienne tried not to raise her voice, maybe Aeon wouldn't notice them. She looked down again, anxiously, too see how Aeon would react.

Aeon heard a rustle in the trees and stood up and walked around it to see what caused it, just in time to see an egg hit the spot he was just sitting. Then there was a familiar voice and he glared angrily up into the trees to see Arisa and Viv. "Oi! I'll get you for trying that!" He shouted.

"Aeon! I'm so very sorry, it wasn't on purpose! Arisa was eating, and her egg slipped!" Vivienne called out automatically. 'Her egg slipped' was becoming part of her normal vocabulary.

"No it didnt Viv, silly goose" Arisa said with a giggle before jumping down "and how are you today Aeon?" Arisa asked giving him a hug.

Aeon was surprised by the hug and grinned at Viv's 'apology'.
"Well, I had a fine day today, until of course you tried egging me." He said, shaking his head. "Another prank, There are so many first year pranks, God, the poor staff must be having a hard time." He continued, then turned his head up at Viv. "You coming down or am I going to have to come up and get you?"

"Accually im going back up, i still have 7 cartons of eggs" Arisa said climbing up the tree. "Im having fun but Viv here might have an ulser" Arisa said giving Viv a hug.

"Arisa! How dare you steal my silly goose insult." Vivienne gasped. "Well I am proud to say that I have never taken part in a prank. I'm probably the only one though.. I should get a certificate or something!" she laughed, her face lighting up at the idea of a certificate. "And neither please, I'm happy up here, but I don't wish to be attacked." she said, poking her tongue out.

Arisa grabbed another egg and waited for the next victim. "Aeon you had better get up here" Arisa whispered

"I'm not going to attack you!" Aeon shouted, scrambling up the tree and sitting with Viv. "I'm just going to hug to to death." He continued with a wide grin, wrapping his arms around her to send her into one of his big bear hugs.

"Aw isnt that sweet, Aeon has a crush on Viv" Arisa said sticking her toung out.

Vivienne laughed, hugging Aeon back. "Arisa, don't be silly. Of course he doesn't have a crush on me, he hugged you too, remember! Just because I got a bigger hug," she joked, rolling her eyes. "And your next victim has to be deserving, because if you egg another innocent victim, I shall be rather displeased!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back