eggs and trees

"Oh really" Arisa said in a sly voice. She wanted to throw one at Viv so bad right now, but that would just be mean. "hey that kid is picking her nose!" Arisa said throwing an egg at her. "seemed deserving to me" Arisa said with a smirk.

(( His nose but you threw at egg at her? :blink: Oh wait do you mean you threw an egg at Vivienne? :o ))

Ignore :D

Austin was on the grounds, fully dressed with his black sweatshirt and jeans, along with his black boots. Austin tightened his fingerless gloves, something he refused to go out in public without. At the beginning of the year, he appeared to be slightly preppish. And now, he seemed more like a bad boy than anything else. Austin's bright green eyes caught some girl just got egged by someone. Austin glanced about, looking for the perpetrator. He saw the tree, but did not think to look up to see three pranksters doing the egging.

"Oh, eww, That was gross." Aeon said in disgust, looking away from the kid. Man they could be disgusting sometimes. "I never want to see that again."

Arisa was looking for her next victim her she spoted Austin "hey, thats the guy who punched Derrk" Arisa said through clenchted teeth. She crushed an egg in her hand and wiped it off on the tree. She grabbed another one and threw it as hard as she could at Austin.

Austin heard the voice, and glanced up, just in time to see the egg coming straight at him. He simply stepped to the side, allowing it to burst on the ground next to him, and gave the girl the coldest look. Austin snapped, "Hey, he punched me back, and we are even. Get over it!" Austin stared at the three, his expression still a bit irritated. He had just had an egg thrown at him, what were they to expect?

"It shouldnt have happened in the first place" Arisa said in a cold voice "you were both stupid" Arisa commented thinking Derrik hadnt told her about that.

"Obviously, you don't know the entire story. Before you go around trying to get revenge, get the facts straight. He was a jerk, I was a jerk, whatever. We are friends now." Austin did not smile, but somehow, he sounded a bit calmer. Austin took note of the other two that were being silent. He shook his head, Pranks. Immature people giving us first years a bad name.

Vivienne's jaw dropped open as she looked from Arisa to Austin, Austin to Arisa. "Wait, this guy punched Derrik? When was this?" she asked, confused. "And who is this..?" she said, indicating to Austin.

"They got into a fight over Rose" Arisa said. "they both got punched" Arisa said thinking of how smaller Derrik was compared to Austin.

Aeon shook his head and leapt down from the tree. "I can't believe you Arisa, now that guy probably automatically hates us, Thanks a lot." He mumbled, walking over towards the boy, his two pets at his heels. "So sorry about her." He said, gesturing towards Arisa. "She can be a pain."

Austin rolled his eyes at the girl, "It was a bit more complicated than that." Austin glanced at the other hufflepuff, "I'm Austin, Austin Devearux if you still want to know." His green eyes had darkened from being aggravated. He watched the boy leap from the tree and approach him. At first, Austin was prepared for anything, but loosened up when he saw that there was no threat. "A pain? She is still worrying over something that happened in October, something that has been resolved since October, there really was no need in that egg."

Vivienne continued to sit in the tree, quietly observing what was going on. She kicked her legs as she pieced together what was being said. "Vivienne.. Vivienne Esquire," she said with half a smile. She needed to stick with her friend, but if this boy said there was nothing wrong, then maybe Arisa was overreacting.

"well i would have thrown it at you anyways" Arisa said with a smile "just having a little fun" Arisa said thinking she was a little over protective of Derrik.

Austin nodded at the girl named Vivienne. Austin glanced back to the girl...Arisa he thought. Austin shook his head in a disapproving way, "Pranking? That immaturity is for elementary minded people." Austin folded his arms across his chest. "I hope a professor or a prefect, or even a staff member find you doing this." Austin appeared to be the perfect Ravenclaw.

"Ok i dont really care" Arisa said throwing an egg at a boy who was flirting with a girl who obviously didnt want to be there.

Austin shrugged, and turned his back on the three first years, and headed back to the castle.

Lame, I know. >.<

Rosaline walked down to the lawn for a quick break from the library, the aura in there was insufferable. I can't wait until exams are over, she thought to herself. As she made her way down she spotted a Ravenclaw boy going up to the castle, he looked a little frustrated and had egg on himself. She stopped in front of him and asked sternly, "Were you throwing eggs with someone?"

[hope you don't mind.. still being in this Kaitlyn]

Austin glanced up at the woman, and shook his head. He replied in a soft voice, "No, I had an egg thrown at me. By them." He pointed in the direction of the two girls in the tree. "Am I free to go, Miss?" Austin forced a weak smile, but the irritation in his eyes shown. They lightened a bit, when he thought of the hufflepuffs getting in trouble.

((He dodged the egg...just so you know. :p ))

Arisa saw the teacher before Viv and Aeon did "guys run now, just go, you didnt do anything" Arisa whisperd to her friends.

[not a teacher just so you know]

Rosaline narrowed her eyes at the boy and said, "Name?" She looked over at the group of people and after the boy responded she walked over to the three people and took out her wand. She levitated the eggs in the air and let them touch the ground as she headed towards them. She looked at the the blond girl and ordered coldly, "Get over here now."

bah lame post

Arisa climbed down from the tree. She put on a fake smile and walked up to the girl. She knew her right away and frowned. "hello, what can i do for you?" She asked giving her a nervous smile.

Austin answered curtly, "Austin Devearux." Once she left, Austin walked back to the castle, feeling that justice was served. He smiled to himself, loving that he did not get in trouble, since some liked to put everyone at the scene behind the bars, so to speak.

Rosaline looked over at the other two and said in an icy tone, "Come now." She looked over at the blond girl and asked, "Name, year and house?" She sighed as she thought, These children are bloody dreadful. She flicked her icy blue eyes towards the student as she waited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back