Unknown
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Noel
Wand
Vine Wand, 12 3/4", Dragon Heartstring Core
Hi everyone,

I'm excited to start RPing again with everyone. It was nice to take a break during the past IC year.

In case anyone is interested, I finished my first year of graduate school and just finished performing in The Sound of Music (photo below if you'd like to see). Looking back, it's been a pretty eventful couple of months, and while the year is not slowing down for me, I want to fit HNZ back into my routine, as my muse started coming back about 2 months ago. I have some new characters to sort and may bring back Tempest... but I'm still unsure because I don't want to overwhelm myself. But anyway, excited to catch up on all that's happened!

Me as Mother Abbess in The Sound of Music
7ba949ad1ed2321ceafe1e220ffc3e07e43efd10.jpg

WOAHHHH KIERSTEN!

Glad to have you back! I'm slowly coming back as well, so let me know if you want/need anything! (mostly in terms of Nadia/adorah etc)

Yay Kiersten!! Looks like you've been having a good time! Anyone doing HNZ in school has my admiration and sympathy haha.
But so happy to see you back!! :hug:

Kiersten! So good to see you again! You look awesome in the performance. :wub:

Just take it slowly, and I'm excited to see your new characters!

Was going to reply earlier but my break came to an end 😫 Anyway! I’m so glad to see you back Kiersten!! You look great in the photo! Can’t wait to see you around the site again and always here if you wanna chat or rp at alll! So great to see you back! 🥰

Welcome back Kiersten, a break can work wonders sometimes! Congratulations on the performance, the picture is great.

Zephyrmoon held the fort for Zumwalt and I apologise on his behalf if your students know nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back