OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Graeme had a child on each arm as he made his way through the quiet home. It was the early morning and young Holly was still mostly asleep, though the young Flora was babbling away to him. She was saying the occasional word, but no full sentences and a lot of nonsense. Flora could walk, but she didn't want to, and it was too early for that to be something which caused a tantrum. Graeme had not been there for Fraser when he'd been this young, and it was a slight crash course for him. Abby was great, a beautiful mother to their girls and able to guide him with the stuff he didn't know. But truly, he looked at his girls and loved them with every part of his heart. They were beautiful girls. He brought them into the kitchen, where he settled Flora into her high chair and set about making some breakfast, some coffee and trying his best to keep Holly dozing away.

Abby had slept in, yawning and waking up to an empty bed. She frowned for a moment before yawning and getting up. She padded out, hair a mess and Graeme's shirt too big on her, and moved over to Graeme. "Here," She murmured, gently taking Holly into her arms and freeing his. "Good morning, superstar," She smiled sleepily, turning her head up for a kiss.

Graeme happily passed Holly to Abby as he leaned in to give her a kiss. Things for them were good, he loved her and their growing family. having two little girls now certainly make things a little different. Graeme could hear Floraidh loudly complaining in the background with her babbles and he leaned out of the kiss with Abby and smiled. ”Some wants kisses too I think,” he joked. ”Sit down, let me get breakfast and coffee,”

Abby chuckled, moving over and giving Floraidh a few kisses, humming happily as her daughter babbled and reached for her face, her tiny hands pulling at her hair. "They're adorable at this age, aren't they?" She asked her husband, shifting slightly so she could hook her ankle around a chair, pulling it close and lowering herself down. "What's for breakfast, superstar?"

Graeme wholeheartedly agreed, the girls were beautiful and adorable, he wished they would stay this small and cute forever, but they'd grow up like their respective sons had and go off to school. ”Yeah, they are,” he said. He took a sip of his coffee and was getting to some breakfast. ”Some hearty porridge and some scrambled eggs,” he said, ”I can make your porridge good and sweet for you?”

Abby chuckled, rocking Holly gently and offering one hand to Floraidh, who wrapped her little fingers around one of Abby's. She smiled at her husband. "You know how I like it," She teased. "What's the plan for today?" She asked him, letting herself watch his handsome frame as he moved.

Graeme gave a knowing smile as he finished off the breakfast, of course knowing exactly how Abby liked it. "The plan, I think we should take the girls for a walk, get some fresh air. I'll probably go for a run at some point, but nothing else in my mind." he said, he'd be happy to just spend the day at home with the girls. "Is there anything you'd want to do today?"

Abby nodded at his suggestions. "Didn't they open a new park in town?" She asked him. "We could walk the girls out there, I can sit with them if you want to take a run around and come back to us?" She asked him. "We could go out for lunch after, maybe walk to a restaurant or something near the park?"She mused, thinking of what was in the area.

Graeme nodded with a little smile. "That sounds like a perfect idea," he said, he would probably do a slightly shorter run if they were to go for lunch after, he wouldn't want to be too sweaty for it. "perfect," he repeated. "You wanna watch daddy run girls?" he asked the two young girls as magicked plates of food to the table.

Abby moved Holly into a seat of her own, focusing on feeding the girls more than on feeding herself. "Hey, Grae?" She wiped a little food off of Flora's lip as the girl cooed at the man, looking over with a warm smile. "Love you," She told him, reaching over with the intent to squeeze his knee before turning her attention back to feeding the girls.

Graeme looked at Abby and gave a little smile, "Yeah, sweetie?" he said, before smiling at her. "I love you too," he replied easily, since he really did, this moment between them felt amazing. It was everything he had ever wanted from his adult life. He had everything he could ever hope for, this was perfect.

Abby hummed softly, trying to get a good breakfast into the girls. "Do you think we should get them into the tub after breakfast? Or should we just wash them up and get them into a bath before bed?" She asked him, wiping up a bit more baby food off of Holly's lip before looking up to Graeme. "Though I suppose between the both of us more than one bath couldn't hurt them. Holly absolutely loves the water, at least."

Graeme was helping with feeding the girls. He wasn't sure which would work better, "Let's do Holly after breakfast and Floraidh before bed, just split it up," he replied. Floraidh was more likely to get messy during the day, so after the way was over was probably a better time for it. Then too they wouldn't get too bogged down with trying to do both and one getting annoyed or frustrated. "Which would rather tackle today?" he asked, obviously meaning that he'd take the other one.​

Abby considered it, smiling softly. "I think I'll keep Holly close today. I don't think I have the energy to keep Floraidh entertained." She offered, finishing the last of the baby food she was giving Holly. "I think Floraidh could use some play time with her daddy," She gave him a sly grin.

Graeme nodding, knowing that looking after two young children was difficult. He was more than happy to take the older and more excited Floraidh. "Floraidh and I will have loads of fun, right baby?" he said, happy when she responded with an excited affirmative. He encouraged her to eat a little more, seeing that she had a few bites left on her plate. "If you'd like I can forgo my run and take the girls to the park myself?" he offered, if she was tired he'd be happy to let her rest today and he could do more with the girls.

Abby chuckled, trying to wipe up Holly a bit before standing. "Now now, Mr. Fergusson, you wouldn't be trying to get rid of me, would you?" She teased him gently, picking their baby up in her arms. "Why don't you go get you and Floraidh ready to go and pack the diaper bag while I get Holly into the tub?" She offered, walking over and trying to kiss his temple. "Once she's bathed if you want to get her dressed and ready I'll get ready myself?"

Graeme shook his head. "Of course not, sweetheart," he assured her with some light teasing in his voice. He nodded and picked Floraidh up, tickling her lightly as he did. Enjoying her shrieks of laughter. "Aye aye captain," he said before carrying Floraidh in a fireman's hold much to her delight to go get her ready for the day ahead of them.

Abby smiled as her love and their daughter took off, going to the bath herself and getting Holly cleaned up. She cooed happily to her baby, talking with her gently as she washed her up. She had just pulled Holly out and wrapped her up in a towel when Graeme walked in. She looked up to him with a warm smile. "And here's Daddy, right on time," She murmured, brushing her thumb over Holly's cheek as she stood up.

Graeme got Floraidh dress with a little coaxing, she just had not wanted to wear and keep the socks on. But he got there in the end, and she was spinning around his legs as he went to grab little Holly. He took her from Abby and smiled. ”Hi sweetheart,” he greeted the freshly washed Holly. He kissed her, much to her delight and curiosity, as she was touching at the stubble on his face. He leaned towards Abby to give her a quick kiss before taking the children away to give Abby time to get ready.

Abby giggled as Graeme took the girls, kissing him back gently before moving to get ready. She couldn't imagine doing this without him, and his support. She hummed happily to herself as she got ready for their outing. She slipped into a comfortable sundress and strappy sandals, taking a bit of time to brush her hair and wash her face. When she was done she wondered out front, looking for her love and their daughters. "Are we all ready to go?" She asked, smoothing out her skirts.

Graeme had both kids ready and playing by the door as Abby emerged. He smiled at her with fondness and love. She was beautiful, but he did conjure a blanket for her in the bag in case she got cold, which even if it was summer cold very well happen. "Yes we are!" he said, smiling as Flora repeated it as loudly as he had in her garbled not quite sentences or words manner. "I just need to grab my running gear," he summoned it to his hand and then he was ready.

Abby giggled at her girls and her husband, leaning down and picking up Floraidh as the girl ran over to her, her arms up. Settling Floraidh onto her hip, she looked to Graeme with a warm smile. "Looks like you're on stroller duty for now, daddy," She teased him, blowing him a flirty kiss. "Holly will be thrilled."

Graeme had Holly in his arms and stepped outside. He summoned the stroller they had and then placed Holly into it. He then grabbed all the other things he would need, including his own running gear and was quickly ready to go. Graeme leaned in towards Holly to give her a little kiss before he glanced back at Abby. "She's going to play quidditch, I know it already." he said. "Because she loves when I make the stroller go fast,"

Abby laughed lightly, starting for the door. "Are we all ready to go, daddy?" She questioned him, letting Flora play with the hem of her shirt. "If we take is slow, it would take maybe ten, fifteen minutes to get to the park," She offered, thinking a leisurely stroll there would be nice.

Graeme nodded, and he put his hands on the stroller to push it forward. "We can take it slow," he agreed, with the stroller and Flora it wouldn't be that hard to do so. They would be going slow anyway, and he was content to just take it slow. There was no where he needed to be other than just with Abby and his family in that moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back