Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
(Homosexual)
Wand
Straight 17 Inch Swishy Wenge Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Casper didn't often spend time with the other boys in his dorm, mostly because he was too shy and they were all just too cute- not that he would ever admit that out loud, of course, Casper had to keep his thoughts away from things like that, but today Casper had agreed to spend time with Lucas. He was showing the boy how to draw dragons, something he had practiced just for Lucas. Not that he wanted to admit to that, of course, or admit that his father had caught him drawing dragons over break and had taken all of his supplies. He didn't want to admit that he had risked everything to impress the boy he was with, or why he wanted to try to impress him. "Here, if you swoosh like this," He showed Lucas how to swoosh the pencil for the tail, "It's smoother, see?"

Lucas was always happy to hang out with Casper, and he always hoped that he could help the boy come out of his shell a bit more. He was very shy, and often seemed very nervous and scared. Lucas wanted to help him, and be a good friend. The two were in the arts room, with Casper showing Lucas how to draw a dragon. Lucas' tongue was sticking out of his mouth as he tried to copy what the other boy was doing, but it wasn't coming out nearly as good. "Like this?" He asked, trying it. But then he frowned. "That's not right..."

Casper smiled a little, scooting closer and barely putting his fingers on the back of Lucas's hand. "You're pressing too hard on the pencil," He murmured, unsure of how to help Lucas relax. He moved his other hand to erase the line Lucas had done, before moving back a little. "Try it again, but lightly." He encouraged.

Lucas frowned in concentration as he listened to Casper's instructions, then nodded as the boy erased the line. He then tried again after Casper moved away, and grinned. It wasn't as good as Casper yet, but it was definitely better, at least he thought so. "Hey, look!" He said brightly. "That's better, right?"

Casper smiled as Lucas listened. "It's good," He told his friend softly, moving back to his own dragon. He had been detailing the wings, and with the last bit of shading, it was done. "Here," He slid it over to Lucas with a shy smile. Lucas had probably gotten a good stack of these by now, sine Casper was always drawing dragons for the other boy. He had a little project in his bag back in the dorm he'd been working on for Lucas that wasn't complete yet.

Lucas was focusing on his own drawing, trying his best to make it better. But it was hard not to let his mind wander and think of imaginary stories his dragon could be the star of, or maybe the monster for the hero to defeat. It took him a moment to realize Casper was giving him a drawing, and Lucas smiled a bit. "Are you sure you want to give this one to me?" He asked him hesitantly. "You gave me so many already. Don't you want to keep some for yourself?" He didn't mean to sound ungrateful, but he also didn't want Casper to feel obligated to make him drawings.

Casper smiled shyly and shook his head. "I can't really keep them. If my father finds them he rips them up. If Mother finds them she tells Father. Either way, I lose the drawing and get a stern talking to about wasting my potential." He shrugged, looking away and getting a new piece of parchment. "I think you like them, so at the very least some good comes out of it," He murmured, trying to hide the little blush he felt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back