Dr. Dillamond has died and so have I.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexis Richarde

I'm going to keep this short and sweet. Good bye everybody.

If you'd like to reach me my skype account is alexis.marie83 and my msn is karate-alexa@hotmail.com

Sorry for everybody who I am ditching plots with, know this was a hard choice but it has been a long time coming.

Glinda (Formerly Galinda) aka Alexis.

Bye, Alexis.
Despite our disagreements we've had some pretty good times 'round here and you will be missed.
Best of luck in all your endeavours. :)

Alexis nooooooo!!! :o :cry: :cry:
I can't believe this! :( I'm going to miss you so much. I'm going to miss your characters so much. My characters will miss your characters so much :cry:

You've been really great to me on this site, wheter it was RPing with me at the start even though I was so n00bish or just chatting via PM's. Srsly dde, imma miss ya waaaaaaaay too much :(
I would like to think that you might come back to us at some point but if you don't come back fully, I hope you pop on to chat once in a while...if you don't I'm sure we'll chat another way ;)
Tis not the end for uz :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
Stay awesome girl! :cool: :hug:
Louise
xxx

Alexis,

I know you have struggled with this decision for a while and I'm sorry you finally decided to leave. I will miss you on the site though I'm sure I'll keep in touch through skype ;) Kiera will miss Alexis :( but of course you need to do what's in your best interest.

:wub:
Kait

:cry:

I can't say I'm not surprised after recent events but I'm still shocked as I read this. You've been an amazing person and a great friend from that time I've known you on the site and I'll miss you so much. I'll miss RPing with you and reading all of your RPs because you were a great RPer ;)

I really do hope you will come back on every so often to even just say hello and if you don't I will bug you on skype and who knows(?) I'll maybe even voice this time :p

Fiyero will miss his Glinda :hug: :wub:

I'm not coming back, just letting everyone know that if you want one ofmy many characters you can reach me through skype or msn and if not, talk to Pat and she'll pass the message over.

Galinda! :hug:

I'm sorry to see you go. I'm sad that I never really got to know you better. But I will miss you none-the-less. Its sad to hear when a member of our community leaves. But any-way.
:hug: :hug: and more :hug:
HNZ will miss you for sure. And your awesomesauce charries :p

Whaat? :( Nooo! Why are all of my favourite RPers leaving? :cry:
Like I said via PM, I shall miss you and your awesome RPs, which I frequently lurked. :p
I reeeally hope that you come back to say hi in spam from time to time, because everyone will miss you too much! :hug:

Good luck with school or whatever,
your loyal fangirl,
~ Helenaaa. :D

No!!

You will be very much missed, and are an amazing RPer. Good luck with your life, I hope we can keep in touch with Skype.

xxx Olivia

Alexis :cry: ,

Well, since this is farewell, I just wanted to let you know that I thoroughly enjoyed reading your rps
and rping with you. I hope things go well for you in RL. Best of luck and know you will be missed :correct:

:hug:
Cyndi

Alexis,
I am very sorry to see you go, but if this is what is best for you, then so be it. Real life always has to come first. Whenever I get my Skype functioning again on my computer, feel free to chat with me. We have had some great chats on there and I hope to again in the future.
:hug:
Julie

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
I know I've said this already but awwwwwwwwww

I'm gonna miss you and your charries SO much Alexis
It's been so long that we've been RP buddies, I can't even begin to tell you how great it's been to have all those mountains of plots and awesome, amazing topics with you.
And of course, Izaak’ll miss his bby girl :cry: :cry:

But all the best with absolutely everything :hug: And I'll catch you on the flipside ;)
Em ^_^

Characters still available:
Avrille Grinaes
Jennifer Wilkonson
Joceline Richarde
Kallisto Yosef

Clarice Herrington
Clemence Pelletier
Diana Bedlam
Fletcher Bennet
Hayden Kerberos
Lucie Reed
Giselle Lorka
Vulcan Zhefarovich
Nusa Mauven

Mael Pelletier
Zeppelin Atticus

Please note, today I am giving this account away to whomever Emmah chooses so please reach me through Pat if you would like to take any of my characters or skype or msn.

Alexis, :cry:

This gave me such a fright, however I understand. I still don't want to you to go, though I see that you can't be stopped.
Thank you for always being around for random Skype chats and plottings. You are always pleasant to me, and I appreciate that.
You are a fantastic RPer and you will be missed!
Pop in whenever you can, and let us know how it's going.

Good luck with everything, hopefully we can catch up on Skype sometime. ♥
Lizzy. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back