Downer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Landon Dalton

OOC First Name
Beth
Wand
Oak 14 3/4" Essence of Raven Feather
For the last few weeks some very bad things have happened within my life that have meant I have struggled to be on HNZ.
A relative of mine recently passed away and for the last couple of weeks I have been in and out of hospital. This week I was placed on suicide watch.
As I say, this is not a particularly good time for me, right now.
The voluntary job I had been working has fallen through for the time being due to recent alterations in rules.
I am doing my very best to keep going in life, and on HNZ. And I would love to continue working as a Professor, even if some people do not believe that I am capable of doing so.

I hope you are all well and doing alright and I miss you all very much.
Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Beth x

Hey Beth!

Take as much time as you need. Your health, and happiness is so important. Just make sure you look after yourself. You come first.

My thoughts and prayers go to you.

Lots of Love,

~Maia. :hug:

Beth ;a;

I love you, honey, and I want you to know that. *hugs* I hope you'll be okay. I'm thinking of you, and I hope you get back here soon. Take your time, though, RL is more important. Things will look up, I know they will, because you're a wonderful, clever, funny person, and you deserve great things.

You know where to find me if you need to talk about anything, or just want some mindless blather. :p

I don't know you as well as I'd like to yet, but you seem like a lovely person and I know that there are people on this site that care for you very much. So deeply sorry to hear that things have been hard for you lately. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Take your time Bethy-baby, and let us know where we can help :hug:

Beth,

Take care of yourself and take all of the time you need to do so. HNZ will be here waiting for you to return, hopefully sooner rather than later. :hug:

Well life works like this. Sets obstacles in order to test your limits and make you stumble. It is alright to fall but you must stand up again, collect your pieces and move on. When you have reached bottom there's nothing worse to expect. It's only going to get better.

So stay strong for you first and the people who care for you and do things that make you feel alright. :)

Liam aka someone who have stumbled several times, fall down but managed to stand up again.

Beth :hug:

RL definitely comes first, so just take your time doing whatever you need to do. As Maia said, health and happiness are more important than posting lessons on here.
You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Love to you and your family
Kate xx

Beth :cry:
I am sorry. I believe you can be a kick a$$ Professor :D
Take your time and remember we all love you.
P.S If you want to do an RP to cheer up yourself Kyle is offering to take Hayley to the Yule Ball. What say?
[/font}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back