Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 10 Inch Sturdy Blackthorn Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Set on the second semester
The brunette Gryffindor sat on the bench under an old oak tree at the Hogwarts garden. Waiting for a certain someone to arrive, beside her is a medium size blue gift box with deep blue and silver ribbons on it. Peyton had thought about what she did at the Yuleball, it bugged her all winter break, she was trying to get along with the people at this school but it seems the people at Hogwarts can't tolerate her attitude, not like her former classmates who seems to like her for who she was. Avie was just a softie and thought that she criticize how he handles his own work. It was merely a suggestion that can never happen anyways. With little info she has on Avie, Peyton mentioned him to his brother who got excited at the name. Hunter was, in fact, a fan of the older kid who happens to be playing seeker for the Slytherin team and a very good seeker, too.

Peyton groaned as she repeated that conversation with her brother on her mind, the Gryffindor loathed Quidditch and barely watches the sport but her brother is an aspiring seeker. She just hope she doesn't have to be in all of his games if ever he gets on his house team. Looking around the garden, a few people walk by smiling at her, Peyton smiled back at them. The castle was big to even find Avie, so, Peyton asked a younger Slytherin to find him if ever he's in their common room. Of course, it wasn't free labor, she has to give up one of her designer hand bags. Peaking inside the gift box, she smiled. The thing reminded her of him and she bet to the gods that he'll like it.

Avie was estatic to be back at school for this, his final ever semester in the place, he couldn't wait to just be out in the world, well, he was endlessly scared and worried about it, but he was going to have fun, it had to be fun, adults had fun? The teen was also thoroughly enjoying the warmer summer weather, since it meant he could go swimming all the time, which was the best thing. The beginning of term, and the weather were creating the perfect conditions for Avie to just be having the time of his life. The teen had gotten back to the common room, when some younger student had told him that someone was looking for him and they were in the gardens waiting for him. Avie frowned a little at the younger student who relayed the message, he cocked his head to the side and wondered who this could possibly be, Lucien would never send someone for him, nor would Esme, Mason wouldn't, Marcel wouldn't, and Avie continued to go through all the people he knew trying to figure out who might want to see him.

Since it had peaked his curiosity the Slytherin seeker got his jumper on and headed out the common room, easily remembering the walk to the gardens, he liked the gardens a lot, and he liked being able to help out and he like talking to the bugs, he liked occasionally tasting the leaves and he liked taking pictures of the bugs, and he liked the mud. It usually meant that he could go swimming in the lake to wash it off, but he wasn't going for those reasons. Instead the teen excited wandered around until his eyes rested upon Peyton, a girl he had met at the yuleball, "PEYTON" he called as he made his way over to her, "Were you the one who wanted to see me?" he asked curious about it, wondering why she had wanted to see him, they'd had fun, or well, Avie had had fun, if she did that was another matter.

She was getting bored but she thought to wait for a few more minutes before retrieving back inside the castle. She stood from the bench and slowly paced back and fort when a familiar excited voice called her name. Peyton turned around and smiled at Avie, there was something about the older boy's enthusiastic manner that makes her smile and her mood calming. "Uhh, yeah. I hope I didn't disturb you or anything?" She said while shaking her head slightly to take off her amazed expression. People like Avie is what she needed to survive Hogwarts. Happy people. "By the way, how was your holiday? Any fancy gifts?" Peyton was now nervous when she mentioned gifts. The gift box that she brought down was sitting on the bench. What if he doesn't like it? Should I just ditch that and threat him for ice cream? She thought other options if the boy didn't like her present.

It was now or never for Peyton, she bought it herself and thought Avie could use it. Her stepmum and stepsister had already modified it to work at the castle. Their work will be nothing if ever he didn't like it. "Speaking of gifts. This is for you, its why I called for you. I didn't know much about you, so, yeah." Peyton went and grab the box off the bench. She presented the the gift box with nervous hands. It was both a sorry gift and a holiday gift for the older boy.

Avie shook his head at the younger girl, she hadn't disturbed him, he wasn't exactly busy, sure he had quidditch, and he wanted to be with his friends but the teen wasn't ever really busy like he knew others were, he just wasn't, the teen for that reason just grinned so happily, he was still wondering why she has wanted to see him, he had never been summoned before, not even when he was behaving badly or when his mother had died he had never been summoned before, which was why he was confused by this, perhaps the girl needed something, and he wasn't really the person to ask about things, he wasn't the sort of person people asked things from, the question then threw him off, "I spent it here, no gifts but I'm sure when Esme and Lucien get back they'll have something for me, Esme gets the best gifts ever," Avie told the younger girl, really wanting to press how good Esme was at gift getting, he utterly loved the book she had gotten for him a few years ago. But this question did nothing to make him understand why, why was he here speaking to this girl.

Avie took the gift from her slowly and took the present itself out of the bag, and he was suddenly in awe, he had in his hands a camera, fancier than his and he couldn't understand why this girl would give him this, they'd spoken once at the yuleball, he couldn't hell but there it over in his hands, hold it close because he didn't want to break it, he loved his camera, the old one, and now this one, he glanced at her, his features the picture of confusion, "But why?" he asked glancing between the thing in his hands and the girl in front of him, why had she gotten him a gift, whe something so incredible. The teen couldn't understand it, but he was so happy to accept the gift and could not wait to show it to Lucien, to Esme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back