Double A day

Andromeda Fiorelli

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring; 10 1/2" 4wood mix - unicorn hair core
Andromeda swung her broom by her side nervous about two things really, one was flying again and the other was .... she didn't even want to think about it. This 'feeling' was supposed to be undercontrol, how could she trust anything if she couldn't trust herself. She turned and smiled at Amy.

"Well at least it's a nice day for it" she said, turning her head in the direction of the garden and going absolutely puce from the memory.

Amy was swinging her broom enthustiastically as they made their way to the pitch. She turned to Andy as she spoke. "Indeed it is". It was then that she noticed Andy turn puce. "Am I missing something?" Amy asked her friend.

Andromed attempted a smile, "you don't know the half of it Amy" she said.
Turning her head away from the view of the garden and walking on towards the quidditch pitch.

"So why are you having trouble landing then? your take off is great and so is your actual flying".

"I won't know the half of it if you don't explain it to meeee!" Amy said with a small grin. "You go first and then we'll talk about flying" she smiled at Andy.

Andy smiled at her, "Amy I feel like my worries are as old as time. I had the maddest urge the other day and before I acted on it I had to run. Literally"

She knew she was being vague but right now she was still burning with embaressment.

"Ahh it seems ve have a problem, and I'm guessing its not a problem with running" she said with a small smile. Amy could be serious when she really needed to be, but she was a naturally happy person and so couldn't resist. "Shall we sit and talk then?" she asked in a semi serious voice, motioning to a patch of random grass.

Andromeda considered this, should she go and attempt to fly and most certainly end up throwing up again in the centre of the pitch or sit down and embarress herself by telling Amy what had happened in the garden. She walked to the grass and sat down placing her Sienna Storm across her lap.

"Definitly not a running problem unless I can't run away fast enough" she sighed, she began wiping down her broom with the backsleeve of her jumper.

"I was revising my herbology in the garden the other day, well yesterday and Brian came over. We've been getting on so well lately no arguements or anything. But I suppose it's only been two weeks since the last one anyway" she bit her lip then looked directly at Amy, "I had this sudden urge to reach over and kiss him. I could actually see it happening in my head. Amy I thought I was losing the plot. He's already said in loud neon writing that he 'likes me as a sister'. So before I did anything stupid and ruined our friendship completely, I ran."

Amy smiled as Andy sat down and sat herself down next to her. She placed her firebolt next to her and crossed her legs, waiting for Andy to begin her story. Amy was intrigued as to what it would be, Andy wasn't one to become easily flustered or anything.
As Andy began to tell Amy what happened, she managed to supress a smile. Andy had told her about this before, and Amy wasn't suprised to find it building up inside her. Putting on a serious face she turned to Andy. "Ahhh just a little problem then" she said with a smile. "Hmmm" she paused for thought for a moment, wondering what advice she could offer her friend. "How long have you been feeling like this then?" she asked, not being able to think of anything else to say.

"It feels like forever but I think it's been coming on slowly you know like a kettle boiling. I knew I liked him but I didn't cotton on to knowing that I 'liked' him that way until the afternoon of the Halloween festivities" she looked at Amy with a worried expression.

"I promised myself I would push it to the back of my mind and forget all about it but I hand him a book and every hair on my body just began this wierd tingling thing and... I felt like a bolt went through me" she continued wiping her broom.

"It's silly Amy because I'm only 11 and shouldn't feel like this about any boy. But especially about one who thinks I'm his sister!"

Amy saw the worried expression Andy had given her and could see that ithad been on her mind a lot lately.
"Mmm well I'm guessing thats the whole problem, you've just let it build up so much" she said, more thinking out loud. "What are we going to do with you?" Amy said with a small smile.
"So he thinks of you as a sister? When did he say that?" she asked curiously.

"Last week", she mumbled "and last week I was happy with that. I was honestly or maybe I just had way too much on my mind to think about it properly I dont' know".

Andy sighed and blew some of her hair out of her eyes.

"Way too much on your mind?" Amy asked, picking up on that particular phrase. She looked at Andy quizically, wondering what else she might have on her mind that she wasn't telling Amy.

Amy chuckled, "Too true too true!". She paused for a moment, looking around her. "So what are you going to do about Brian?" she asked, still gazing out at the grounds.

"What else can I do?" Andy said with a miserable expression on her face, "I'll just pretend I don't feel anything and hopefully someday I won't. Other than him as a brother of course."

Life really sucked big time, Andy thought just once, only once she would like something to go her way. She felt honestly as if life had betrayed her, had taken every wish and dream she had and crumbled it up right infront of her and threw it in her face.

"I'll just have to pretend" she sighed.

"Hmmm" Amy said. "The only problem is that if you keep it bottled up like this per say and try and push it out of your head, it may build up and take over, like it nearly did the other day" she said, hoping she made a tiny bit of sense.

"So what can I do?" she looked at Amy quizzically, "I can't tell him, he'd laugh at me or worse... just walk away and not speak to me again. Or worse than that just say but (Andy put on her best Brian voice) I don't think of you like that I think of you as a sister!"

Andromeda sighed, "I don't know what to do? And besides Zuka likes him and I think he likes her that way!"

Amy couldn't help but laugh at Andy's Brian impression. "Mm it's a tricky one" she mumbled, then stopped. "How do you know Brian likes Zuka like that?" she asked.

"I guess it's just that he acts differently to her than how he acts with me. He's all attentive and gentle. Kind and ... he can't do enough for her",
Andy sighed though deep down she would love for her friend to be truly happy and if that meant she end up with Brian then so be it. Andy would strive to be happy for her, it's not like Andy could date anyone now or ever anyway not in her condition.

"It might not neccessarily it means he liiiiiiiikes her" Amy said, trying to lighten Andy's mood. It wasn't like her to be so.....down almost. Amy knew that Andy had Brian and exams on her mind but she couldn't help but think there was something else wrong. However she didn't want to annoy her friend, whatever it was, if Andy wanted to tell her, Amy hoped that she would do so. After all they were friends.

Amy smiled at Andy, "Looks like you got it baad" she said, and then laughed. Sometimes her phrasing wasn't all that subtle. "Problemo and a half" she said thinking. "Your in a pickle, shows how close you and Zuka are though...same taste in boys" she said with a small grin on her face.

Andy smiled at Amy, "I didn't think of it like that" she said thoughtfully.
"Anyway as I've said I'm too young yet will wait to see what life has to throw at me first, see how long I can stand being his sister" she moaned raising her eyes to heaven.

Amy simply smiled at Andy, "Just give it time" was all she said. "So other than this, everything all good?" she asked, trying not to make it sound like she thought there was something Andy wasn't telling her.

Andromeda smiled at Amy. It was difficult being in a magical school the children here were so much more intuitive than muggle children.
"Yeah, pretty much" she said picking up a small daisy, "just dying to get exams over with now. At least Brightstone weekend is something to look forward too".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back