OOC First Name
Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
As per a suggestion made by Hilary Grace, individual dorm rooms are being set up. Each house currently has a "Boy's Dorm" and a "Girl's Dorm", each of these forums will soon have five sub-forums, each a different dorm room. For now it will only be five, but in the future it may increase to seven (one per year) or however else you guys divide yourselves amongst the given number of rooms.
Currently, individual Dorm Rooms have been set up for the following houses:
[ul][li]Slytherin</LI>
[li]Hufflepuff
[li]Gryffindor
<LI>[li]Ravenclaw[/li][/ul]

For female characters to see the new Girl's dorms they will have to join a joinable group. You can do this by clicking here then scrolling down and finding the group to which your character belongs (Gryffindor Girls, Hufflepuff Girls etc). Then click "Request Approval" and under 'Request Notes' just state you'd like to join the group. I will get around to approving your request, then you will be able to see the five girls dorms as subforums of the main "Girls Dorms" forum.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me or post here,

~Nick

All dorms for all houses are now complete. :)

~Nick

If you did this you should be able to see them:
First Post said:
For female characters to see the new Girl's dorms they will have to join a joinable group. You can do this by clicking here then scrolling down and finding the group to which your character belongs (Gryffindor Girls, Hufflepuff Girls etc). Then click "Request Approval" and under 'Request Notes' just state you'd like to join the group. I will get around to approving your request, then you will be able to see the five girls dorms as subforums of the main "Girls Dorms" forum.

EDIT: You just had to wait for me to approve your application to the group. ;)
You should be able to see them now.

No, I don't think so. Likely it will only be head of houses. :)

I can't find the place to request approval for the Hufflepuff boys?? Can anyone help me?

Thanks,

James
xx

Boys don't need to be approved. It's only because everyone is allowed in boys dorms but only girls in girls. Haha! =D

Lemina is correct. :)

So in these forums, we pick one and post in it as we used to?
If that made any sense at all. :doh:

Yes, you decide what room your character lives in and RP there with whomever else rooms there. :)

Are the dorm rooms supposed to go by grade/age? Like, Dorm One for the First years, Dorm Two for the Second years, etc?

Me said:
For now it will only be five, but in the future it may increase to seven (one per year) or however else you guys divide yourselves amongst the given number of rooms.

You can do it however you wish. :)

Um Nick.... I totally just noticed, the 5th Room for the Gryffindor Guy's dorm was placed in the common room forum by accident instead of the dorms....

Meh, at least it was in Gryffindor house.
Some of the Slytherin Boy's dorms I accidentally put in the member's centre category. :oy: It's fixed now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back