Doing something, anything.

"Yeah Professor King, I was only joking about the ya know, 'Get Him' thing!" Kat said trying to refrain from laughing hysterically at the look on his face.

"Would you like to join us?" Rhyspa asked.

((I have to leave! :( ))

Caysi looked at Kat ready to burst out laughing but she didn't. She looked at her two friends again smiling a bit.

"I really shouldn't." Professor King said plainly as he brushed some snow off of his arm and returned to the castle.

Kat really tried to keep her composure and not bust out laughing. As the professor headed off towards the castle Kat shouted out after him, "Maybe some other time then!"

(((I've already role played having left.

But are you happy now? I came. I got hit. I left. :D )))

Professor Nicolas King said:
(((I've already role played having left.

But are you happy now? I came. I got hit. I left. :D )))
((yeah i know i posted that before i had a chance to read it i'll fix it though!! i guess i'm happy :unsure: it was better than nothing :p and i'm not in darkness))

Kailey had been walking by when a snowball to the chest surprised her. She blinked a couple times in surprise before making a snowball and throwing it in the direction from which she had been hit.

Kat felt herself get hit with a snowball that come from somewhere other than where Rhyspa and Caysi were. Kat whipped around to see who had thrown it and saw Kailey, the girl from the Magical Menagerie who had sold her Lavender, her snowy owl. "Hey Kailey!!! Come join the snow wars, it's every witch for herself!" Kat called out to her.

Caysi smiled as she saw a new girl. She threw some more snowballs from behind the bushes.

"Bye Professor!" Rhyspa called. Rhyspa threw some more snowballs hoping they'd hit Caysi or Kat. She giggled when a snowball struck Kailey in the chest, suprising the Ravenclaw. "Join us!" Rhyspa said.

Kailey shrugged and laughed and threw a few snowballs at katalina and then threw a few at Rhyspa. She felt herself get hit with another snowball and she made another one and threw it at Caysi.

Kat was throwing snowballs like crazy. She was laughing so hard that her side hurt, but she didn't care, she was having too much fun to care. Kat called out to the rest of her friends, "Hey guys!! Let's build a snow man!! What do ya say?"

Caysi got hit with snowballs and threw some again. Caysi coughed and threw some more and sneezed....My cold better not be coming back! she thought to herself as she threw some more snowballs.

" It's still in me". she laughed and coughed. " I can't seem to get rid of it.".

"EEK!! Thats no fun! You may want to try and get that cleared up before you go for your, urm, big job over the holidays." said Kat she rolled a ball of snow bigger and bigger to make the base of a snowman. "Darnit! I forgot that we'll need a carrot for the nose!"

"Well, we'll just have to find a substitute for that!" Rhyspa said. She began to make a large ball of snow for the base of the snowman. "Hey! We should have a snowman competition or make snowman versions of ourselves!" Rhyspa said with a smile.

"Lets make snowman versions of ourselves!" Kailey chriped happily agreeing with rhyspa. She chucked a snowball at Kat.

"Haha!! Okay, let's see how much we can make our "snow-witches" look like us!!" Kat said laughing. "I defintely won't be needing a carrot for a nose then!" said Kat with a big grin

"That was my solution for the whole nose thing," Rhyspa said. She rubbed her nose with her sopping mitten, in a rather poor attempt to warm it up. Rhyspa then began to make a snowman version of herself.

Kailey started on her snowman version of herself.

Caysi snezzed and coughed " I think I'm going to sit out for this one guys". she said plopping herself on the ground.

"Caysi are you sure you're okay? Maybe you should see the nurse again or have her give you a different potion or something. You really sound awful." Kat said, filling with concern for her friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back