Doing something, anything.

Rhyspa Marinescu

OOC First Name
Katie; Mini Me
Wand
Willow Wand 14" Unicorn Tail Hair
Rhyspa walked down to the lakefront, bundled into her winter clothes. She smiled upon seeing all the snow, it always made her happy. Rhyspa stuck her tounge out, hoping to catch some of the falling flakes of snow. She scrunched her face as the wet snow infiltrated her clear blue eyes.

Rhyspa plopped down onto the ground and layed back. She began moving her arms and legs, making a snow angel. Rhyspa giggled, she felt like such a child.

Caysi smiled as she saw Rhyspa on the ground making a snow angel. " Can I join too?". she asked.

"Hi Caysi!" Rhyspa smiled. "Of course you can join me!"

Kat walked down to the lakefront through the snow. The wind was biting cold, but she loved it. She saw someone moving around in the snow and as she moved closer she saw that it was Rhyspa. Kat started running towards her and yelled, "RRRHHHHYYYYYSSSSPPPPAAAA!!!!!" and then fell into the snow beside of her imitating Rhyspa's movements, making her very own snow angel.

Caysi decided to plop on the ground and made and angel beside Rhyspa's. Caysi smiled and giggled. " Hey kat!".

Rhyspa heard more footsteps walking towards her, then the screaming of her name. Her head shot up from the ground and saw Kat's form barreling towards her and Caysi.

"Hey Kat!" She grinned.

"Hey guys!! I love snow so much. I just can't get enough of it." Kat continued making her snow angel beside her two friends. "How are exams going guys?"

"I love snow too!" Rhyspa smiled. "I'm finished with my exams. What about you guys."

Rhyspa got up, making sure not to mess up her snow angel. She smiled with pleasure to see the form in the snow, and it wasn't messed up at all. Rhyspa squatted, trying to keep herself steady and she pushed some snow together, forming a ball of crisp, white snow. She smirked to herself, wondering who she would hit first, Kat or CC.

"I finally finished with mine. THANK GOODNESS!! I'm not sure I did too well on my DADA and Potions exams though. It's like my mind went totally blank while I was sitting there." said Kat.

Kat suddenly gave a sly little grin and said, "Hey guys, you know what i'm thinking? SNOWBALL FIGHT!!" Kat picked a snowball in each hand and threw one at Caysi and the other at Rhyspa. She quickly got up and tried to run before either of her friends could get a chance to hit her with one.

Caysi ducked the snowball from Kat but it hit her hair. She got some snowballs and threw them at Rhyspa and Kat.

Rhyspa fell backwards in suprise as she was hit in the chest by a ball of snow. She started laughing and said, "It's so on!" She balled up some snow and threw a ball at Kat and another at Caysi.

Kat laughed as her snowball hit Rhyspa in the chest and made her topple backwards. She was laughing so hard she wasn't paying attention and was hit by one snow ball in the leg and looked just in time to duck and miss the other one flying towards her. "I DECLARE WAR!!!" Kat shouted and then picked up more snow, packing it together and throwing it at Caysi.

Caysi ducked and threw some snowballs back at her friends and ducked for some cover.

Rhyspa laughed and giggled as snow balls were being thrown about. She started to pack snow, trying to make a fort of protection. When she was finished with that, she began to make snow balls. Rhyspa pelted snowball after snowball, not knowing where they would go and hoping they would strike her preffered target.

Kat ducked behind the nearest tree and began making a small pile of snow balls. Kat stuck her head out from behind the tree and started throwing snowballs at Caysi and Rhyspa. As she went to duck back behind the tree a snow ball hit her in the shoulder. Kat fell to the ground and cried out, "I've been hit! Little witch down, little witch down!" Kat laughed hysterically until her side ached.

Rhyspa began to laugh manically as Kat began to scream, "Little witch down! Little witch down!" She began throwing snowballs as fast as she could make them.

Caysi laughed and hid behind the bush far away from her friends, she scurryed to make snowballs and threw them in their direction.

As she was waiting for more of the snowballs to be thrown she started to make her snow fort better. Rhyspa began to pack the walls with snow, making the walls harder.

Professor King strolled onto the lawn and towards the lake where he saw a few people throwing snowballs at each other. Thinking nothing of it he continued on towards the waterfront. Just as he was halfway through the battlefield, if by such a name it could be called, he was hit in the arm by a snowball. He glanced slowly around with a fake look of annoyance on his face.

Rhyspa stared wide-eyed as one of the snowballs hit Professor King in the arm. Then she heard Kat call out "Get him!" and couldn't help but laugh. Rhyspa watched the older man, wondering what he would do.

Professor King smiled slightly, "That's quite alright Ms. Finnigan & Aireous. However perhaps, 'getting him' is not a good plan?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back