Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Sully
Wand
Curly 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Larch Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Pink rose for @Lauden Zhefarovich

Chloë noticed that even though it was fun to deliver roses to students she had never met before, finding could be quite the challenge. So she just went around the castle casually calling out names of the people she had roses for every now and then. "Lauden? Lauden Zhefarovich?" The gryffindor called out, hoping she was pronouncing everything right.

Lauden walked from the Great Hall, and was heading outside when he heard his name. Curious, he didn't know why he would be called for anything. "Yeah, that's me. What's up?" Lauden asked the second year Gryffindor, with his head cocked slightly to the side.

Chloë had been quite succesful in getting her roses to the right people untill now. It wasn't untill a boy approached her that she realized they were in the same year and she could've known who he was if she paid a bit more attention. "Cool, hi." She smiled at the boy before looking down at her roses to get him the right one and held it out to him. "Got a rose for you. A pink one." She emphasized the word, wiggling her eyebrows for a second.

Dear Lauden,

I would have sent a yellow one, but I quite like the shade of pink that the roses to be sent are so you will have to deal.

A pink rose? That did not make sense to the Ravenclaw, that is, until he read the note. Lauden laughed, “The person who wrote the note just likes this shade of pink. Means nothing more than that.” Lauden wanted to dismiss any thoughts of anyone having a crush on him for right now. He was too young for that drama.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back