Open Do you even kick

Emmy's eyebrows raised when the girl said of course she was a real ghost. How was she so sure?! As the ghost spoke, Emmy's eyes widened, it was so unbelievable that ghosts were real and one was talking to her! Apologizing to her! She felt bad that she had screamed at the ghost and ran away. Emmy didn't know what a spectre was, but assumed it meant ghost as well. "I'm sorry for screaming at you." Emmy said, smiling when she said it was a pleasure, and she turned to the other girl, to hear her name too.

Kayce was embarrassed. My name, I didn't tell them my name. Her look of embarrassment quickly changed to a wide smile and bright eyes. "Kayce." She placed her hands confidently on her hips. Her parents were the only ones that really called her by a nickname. Kayce's father affectionally calls her 'Ce', while her mom usually calls her by her middle name,'Mia-Rose'. All of her friends referred to her by Kayce for the most part. Well, her friends back in Wales anyway. "Kayce Mia-Rose Davies-Dilys." Kayce added proudly.

Alex smiles at the ghost when he finally meets the ghosts. "It's alright, I was just a small shock is all" Alexander smiles and shrugs a little when the ghost apologises for scaring both him and Emmy. He then turns to the other girl he hadn't officially met yet. Alex then finds out that the girl's name is Kayce and his eyes widen slightly when she put her hands on her hips with confidence. He had never seen someone so confident. "Well, nice to meet you Kayce," Alex says with a small friendly smile. His eyes slightly widened a little again when she told them her full name. It was a long full name that Alex had already forgotten what her full name was already.

Catherine was glad to see the children seemed less frightened of her now, and nodded to the second girl as she gave her name. It sounded awfully modern, but she supposed things changed. "I had assumed the three of you were friends already, as you were playing together with such familiarity." She said softly, though she could vaguely remember it being easy to spend time with other children when she herself had been young, but that was a long time ago now. "It is important not to forget your manners, especially when speaking to young ladies." She said, looking at the boy in particular. Then she smiled. "I... suppose I should leave you children to play now, as I have taken up too much of your time already."

Kayce nodded towards Alex with a small smile. She looked at the ghost with a brow of confusion when she said she assumed they were friends. What a silly thing to ever assume. Kayce learned you can't assume anybody is your friend. She made note of using her manners, even if the comment wasn't directed at her. As the ghost said she was departing, Kayce gave a polite curtsey. She hoped this would make her seem polite and friendly, even if she didn't know them. Impressions are everything. Kayce wondered if the two still wanted to play ball or if they had another activity in mind. "Are we still going to play?" She asked the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back