Donna
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Sturdy Blackthorn Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Open after Maria

Since discovering her magic abilities, Emmy asked her dad to take her to the magic park almost every weekend. He didn't seem to comfortable to be hanging around other witches and wizards, but he definitely tried to spoil Emmy where he could, and taking her out meant she wasn't bothering him at home, or begging to go on another hike. This time, Emmy had brought her rugby ball with her, wondering if magical people even knew how to play rugby. The young girl spent a bit of time throwing it around, pretending that she had opponents coming towards her, before kicking it far across the field, running to try keep up with it.

Alexander had a quiet and boring day, so his mother and he decided to go out to the magical park. This magic thing was all new to Alexander. He never met his father, who apparently was a wizard. But he left for some reason. He was too young to know why. As Alexander and his mother got the park, he noticed that there was a girl playing with a rugby ball. Alexander personally wasn't great at sport, but maybe thought he could join her in the fun. He went up to her. "E-Excuse me," Alexander said quietly and shyly. "Would it be alright if I joined in?" Alexander quietly questioned.

A voice made Emmy whip her head around, but she smiled at the boy that approached her, asking to join in. "Of course you can!" Emmy exclaimed, her voice feeling thunderously loud compared to the boy's voice. "Here, this is called a rugby ball." Emmy said, picking it up and handing it over to the boy to take. "You take it and try to get past me to put it on the ground over there." Emmy said, pointing to the other side of the grassy area. "I'll try to stop you." She explained, before getting in a semi-squat, ready to chase the boy. "YOU READY?!" The blonde yelled excitedly.

Alexander smiles in joy when she says yes and nods when she tells him that what she was holding was a rugby ball, even if he already knew what it was. "Just warning you, I'm not really good at sports," Alexander says as she hands him the ball. Alexander nods. "YES!" Alexander responds with a yell as well. It takes him a second before he starts running to the other side of the grassy area, running as fast as he could to dodge the girl chasing him.

Last edited:
Kayce wasn't sure how she felt about New Zealand and she definitely prefered shopping to potentially getting dirty on the playground. Unfortunately, her dad had 'important business' and didn't want her 'wandering about'. She was told she could go to Tākarokaro Park and Kayce figured it was better than being locked up in the house on a nice day.

Adjusting her shirt, Kayce looked around the park. She spotted a couple of kids that looked close in age to her playing with a ball. I can kick a ball around, just like all the other kids. Kayce was determined to prove to the other magical kids that she was just as magical as them. She approached them with a toss of her hair and a smile plastered across her face. The two were in a chasing match. She cleared her throat loudly. "Hiya. I'd like to join you." Kayce stated.

Emmy smiled at the boy when he warned her. "You'll be great!" She encouraged him as she ran off. It didn't matter to her if he wasn't good at sports, she was excited to have someone to play with, someone from the magical area, someone who could be her friend! Emmy started to chase him as he ran away, but got distracted when a new comer joined in, saying she'd like to join in. Emmy's smile couldn't get any bigger. "Yes! We're stopping him from running away with the ball! Let's go!" She cheered, reaching out to grab the girl's hand, in an attempt to drag her along with her.

Alexander started racing off, He had heard the girls running footsteps for a few seconds before they suddenly disappeared. He was probably a fast runner he didn't know. But he had stopped suddenly to see if the girl was still chasing him, but he noticed that the girl was talking to another girl. He was about to walk towards them and ask what was going on until he noticed that the blonde girl grabbed the dark-haired girl's hand and started running towards him. He started to run again, towards the other side of the grassy area. "You can't catch me, you slowpokes!" Alexander says jokingly with a small laugh.

Kayce’s eyes widened at the tug of her arm, she clasped the girls hand in attempt to keep up with the running. She looked down at her shoes, wishing she had worn her fashion sneakers instead of sandals. Kayce was unable to see the boy until he spoke. Driven by competition, she focused more on running to chase the boy. I’m not a slow poke. She thought to herself. “It’s so on now.”

((hope you don't mind the ghostly presence joining you))

Catherine had been floating through Brightstone Village quietly, making herself invisible as she did most days. She usually only felt confident and happy enough to appear in front of others when she saw people in love and wanted to help them or give advice, but so often hthey were startled by her and didn't seem to appreciate her words, which made her want to shy away more. Catherine had drifted over to the park, where the sound of children playing greeted her. The children were too young for any romance, so Catherine didn't expect to see any beautiful blossoming love here. She wasn't paying much attention until she noticed a boy call the two girls he was playing with slowpokes. That sounded very rude, and it was no way a young man should speak to a young lady. Catherine made herself visible and floated forward, a stern look on her face. She tried to remember how her nurse used to look at her when she dirtied her skirts, and tried to channel that. "That is no way to speak to two lovely young ladies such as these, young man." Catherine said as she moved in front of the running boy.

Emmy laughed with glee as the boy called them slowpokes, and the girl started running with her. Emmy let go of her hand, using her arms to push her forward as fast as she could. They were gaining on him! With concentration on her face, Emmy tried to push herself faster - she was nearly there - when suddenly, a pale figure appeared, the scariest look on her face, the scariest thing Emmy had ever witnessed, and her concentration face turned to a face of pure horror, and she felt her body pull backwards, as she immediately stopped running forwards, and changed her direction, running faster than she ever felt, away from the scary - well, all she could think of was ghost - screaming louder than she ever thought she could!

screaming , loud screaming!

Alexander suddenly stopped running when he heard a voice. He looked up and suddenly gulped and gasped in surprise when he saw the ghost. His playful side suddenly disappeared and turned back to a shy stuttering mess. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to... I-I was only j-joking. I was only just playing a-around" Alexander said shyly and looked down and played with the material of the ball. "I'll go and apologise to them" Alexander said as he turned around and started walking towards the two girls. Until suddenly he had heard screaming. Oh no... "Hey! Wait come back!" Alexander shouts towards to screaming girl with sympathy and starts running towards her.

Last edited:
Kayce's competitive spirit was interrupted by another kind of spirit, a ghost if you will. She was halted in her track, unsure if she should run and scream or standstill. The ghost, after all, seemed to be on her side. Still remaining still, she held her arms firmly at her side. The other girl took off and the boy stuttered before running. Kayce still stood there, in fear and amusement. She had never seen a ghost before and her eyes couldn't leave the ghost. Kayce wondered if she should chase the boy, perhaps she would win. Or she could go after the girl in solidarity. "Are you a real ghost?"

Catherine nodded in approval to the boy, giving him a small smile. "That's better." But then she was caught off guard by the girl's screams. Brightstone Village was a wizarding village, so Catherine had expected some shocked reactions, but nothing like how the girl behaved, like the whole idea of ghosts was new to her. Catherine's hands clasped over her mouth and she stared at the girl in shock. The boy ran after her, which was quite good of him. Catherine drew back into the shadows, only then noticing the third child was talking to her. "Yes." She said faintly. "I am... I didn't intend to scare your friend so much."

Emmy heard a voice yell after her, and she couldn't help but look back to see if it was the ghost chasing her. Thankfully it wasn't, it was the boy, and Emmy slowed down, and turned around to make sure that the scary ghost wasn't going to appear out of nowhere. Trying to catch her breath, Emmy peeked around the boy to see where the ghost was, and noticed she was talking to the other girl there. She looked at the boy. "Is that a ghost? A real ghost? Are ghosts real?" Emmy asked, her heart still beating fast even though she had stopped running.

Kayce listened to the faint voice responded and turned her head curiously. She wondered how ghosts worked. Did she die? Can ghosts be born? Is it rude to ask these questions? Shifting her statue and crossing her arms, she wondered what to say next. Can she read my thoughts? Kayce had no idea how ghosts work, she looked around for the other kids. "Don't worry, I just met them." She said with a shrug, she found the ghost more interesting.

When the girl had stopped running, he had stopped running after her and caught his breath for a few moments. "I guess that ghost was real? It kinda looked like it was real. That was my first time even seeing a ghost before in my life. It's my first time being in a wizarding place." Alexander says with a chuckle. "Are you alright?" Alexander questions quietly. He only met the girl for a short amount of time, but if she was going to possibly be his new friend, he had to make sure she was alright.

Catherine looked over at the boy and the girl, both far away from her now as they had run off. She remembered how why she rarely approached children, she hated scaring anyone. Even after hundreds of years, Catherine still sometimes forgot she wasn't her old self. As a lady, she had never scared anyone with her appearance. But it was different now. She sighed sadly. At least one of the girls seemed not to be scared, but Catherine wasn't sure if she appreciated her lack of concern for the others just because she had just met them. "Tell them I didn't intend to scare them, please." She said softly.

Emmy gasped when the boy said that he thought it was a real ghost. She thought so too. She couldn't believe that ghosts were real! She wondered if all ghosts were bad - she had learned that witches and wizards weren't bad! Emmy nodded in agreement when he said it was his first ghost - it was hers too. Emmy took a deep breath when the boy asked if she was okay, she had stopped screaming and felt a bit embarrassed that she had screamed. "I'm okay. Are you okay? What's your name?" Emmy said, realizing she had no idea who he was. "Should we go back?" Emmy asked, warily looking over back towards the ghost and other girl.

Alexander nodded when she had said that she was alright. "Okay, that good your alright" Alexander said with a smile. "I'm alright, just a small shock. I'm Alexander but you can call me Alex if you want" Alexander said with a smile as he introduces himself. "I realise I didn't get your name. What's your name?" Alexander said with curiosity. If this girl was going to be his new friend, he obviously had to get the girl's name. He turns to where the ghost and the other girl are and then turns back to the girl in front of him. "I think we should go back. I hope we didn't make the ghost upset or anything" Alexander says to the girl with a shrug and small smile.

Kayce nodded to the ghost, normally she would've complained about being a messenger, but today she didn't feel like picking a fight with the first magical ghost she came across. "What's your name?" She asked the ghost as she looked towards the other students, wondering if they were going to come back to the ghost or if they were too scared. Kayce laughed at the thought, even though she had been scared at first as well.

Catherine was becoming less visible by the second. She felt embarrassed about scaring children like some sort of ghost from a horror story. That wasn't who she was, she was a lady. Catherine found it harder to focus on the girl in front of her, but there was no reason to be rude to another child. She blinked. "I'm Lady Catherine Barrington." She said automatically, dipping into a curtsey with ghostly skirts.

Last edited:
Emmy nodded her head when Alex said he was alright - just a small shock. For Emmy, it was a bigger than small shock, and she was still reeling from this big discovery. "I'm Emmy." She managed to reply, still feeling nervous about the ghost. But the other girl was still talking to her, and she wasn't in danger, or screaming, or dead. Emmy nodded her head when Alex said they should go back, and she gulped when he said they may have upset the ghost. Emmy started walking back towards the ghost and girl, trying to not freak out, telling herself she could do this. "Hello, um, hi! I'm the one that ran - and um, this is - Alex. Hi. Are you a real ghost?" Emmy asked, still nervous, once they had gotten closer - close enough for Emmy at this point.

Alexander smiled at Emmy when she introduced herself and slowly walked behind her as they made their way back to the ghost and the other girl they had met. Alex then pats Emmy on the shoulder in an encouraging way when she introduces herself to the ghost, slightly proud that his new friend been confident to introduce herself to the ghost. Alex then waved and said a small Hi to the ghost when Emmy had introduced him to the ghost.

Kayce turned towards the kids she had just met. They introduced themselves to the ghost, so she made sure to catch their names. Emmy and Alex. She rolled her eyes when she asked if the ghost was a real ghost, even though she too had asked the question. "Of course she is a real ghost." Kayce replied with a smirk.

Catherine was waiting for the girl who had stayed behind to tell her friends she hadn't intended to scare them. It was a frightful idea, to think they might think her so impolite and childish as to scare them for a prank. But to her relief, the two children approached her again. Catherine bowed her head in shame. "I apologize dear girl, I never intended to startle you so." She said, then looked up and turned to the boy. "The same goes to you, young man." She said softly, looking between the both of them. "I forgot how frightening my appearance can be to those new to the magical world. I am indeed a spectre." She said softly. "It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Miss Emmy, Master Alex... and I'm afraid I didn't catch your name, miss." She said to the last girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back