Do not read this topic!; I'm watching you. No. Really.

Rukevra Vanderzuk

Nuhuh. I said do not read it! *points* See?

There is nothing to see in here. At all. In no way. Uhuh. *shakes head*

So umm. You may as-well just leave. All of you.

Go on. Get out!

Patricia!
Happy Birthdaaaaaaay!

:woot: :hug: :wub: :frantics:

You, bottom left: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_EwsgohazZ7I/SIJz5Ypj4CI/AAAAAAAAANA/ljvoo-WP1Bk/s400/Birthdays.bmp .. =))

I lurk cake: http://www.bluebison.net/sketchbook/2008/0308/tiger-and-birthday-cake.png .. Aww, don't I look a cute kitteh!

Have a fantastic day, even if you don't manage to do much. :hug:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAT!

*hands you a Tardis + your choice of Doctor* :r

Oh. So we are looking now? XD happy birthday Pat!!! Hope you enjoy it :) .

happy_birthday_pat_400_060509a.gif

HBFigureEight.gif

Hope you have a brilliant day, and you get lots of nicey presents :D :hug:

Merged the other happy birfday topic with this one. :r

Happy birthday, Pat. ;)

Happy Birthday Pat.

Now you're a geezer darlin'. :p

Happy Birthday Pat!!
Jeez, ya old fart. :r
Keeeeding. :wub:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAT SINCE YOU MISS MY SHOUTY :woot: :woot: :woot: :wub: :shy: :p :woot: :D

:shy: Aww shucks you guys :wub:

Thank you all for your birthday wishes, really means a lot :hug:

My birthday was good :D Had my bestie over last night for a few DVDs and drink or two, nothing big. We're sitting watching 8 Simple Rules right now after I had chocolate gateau :woot: Closest thing I got to birthday cake xD

Anyway the rest of my day will result in finding a way back to Belfast and then, as Tony pointed out :glare: :p sitting in my flat by myself :correct: xD

My birthday presents include: 50p from Chris last night, this from Stephy which is absolute win!!! :wub: and the cold <_< Sat sneezing and coughing all last night, headache and sore throat....what a way to bring in your birthday :tut:

Anyway, thanks again everyone :hug: :wub:

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATTYCAKES! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
happy_birthday_to_you.jpg

Happy-Birthday-98.gif

happy_birthday_080313_1837.jpg

♥ Happy Birthday Pattycakes! ♥

Not that your like a gazillion and one now, I feel that it's time in invest in your cane. :r Keeeding, I hope you have an awesome birthday and you have to promise me that you won't eat too much cake.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATTYCAKES!​
<i>
</i>
<i>
</i>
<i></i>

Sucks that you didn't feel too good, but I hope your birthday was amazing regardless! :hug:

:woot:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAT!!!!!
:woot:

Hope you feel better tho'. Being sick is certainly not a good way to spend a b-day :jesse:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back