• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Do not read this topic!; I'm watching you. No. Really.

Rukevra Vanderzuk

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,379
Nuhuh. I said do not read it! *points* See?

There is nothing to see in here. At all. In no way. Uhuh. *shakes head*

So umm. You may as-well just leave. All of you.

Go on. Get out!


























Patricia!
Happy Birthdaaaaaaay!



:woot: :hug: :wub: :frantics:​




You, bottom left: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_EwsgohazZ7I/SIJz5Ypj4CI/AAAAAAAAANA/ljvoo-WP1Bk/s400/Birthdays.bmp .. =))

I lurk cake: http://www.bluebison.net/sketchbook/2008/0308/tiger-and-birthday-cake.png .. Aww, don't I look a cute kitteh!

Have a fantastic day, even if you don't manage to do much. :hug:
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAT!

*hands you a Tardis + your choice of Doctor* :r
 
Oh. So we are looking now? XD happy birthday Pat!!! Hope you enjoy it :) .
 
happy_birthday_pat_400_060509a.gif

HBFigureEight.gif

Hope you have a brilliant day, and you get lots of nicey presents :D :hug:​
 
Merged the other happy birfday topic with this one. :r

Happy birthday, Pat. ;)
 
Happy Birthday Pat.

Now you're a geezer darlin'. :p
 
Happy Birthday Pat!!
Jeez, ya old fart. :r
Keeeeding. :wub:
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAT SINCE YOU MISS MY SHOUTY :woot: :woot: :woot: :wub: :shy: :p :woot: :D
 
:shy: Aww shucks you guys :wub:

Thank you all for your birthday wishes, really means a lot :hug:

My birthday was good :D Had my bestie over last night for a few DVDs and drink or two, nothing big. We're sitting watching 8 Simple Rules right now after I had chocolate gateau :woot: Closest thing I got to birthday cake xD

Anyway the rest of my day will result in finding a way back to Belfast and then, as Tony pointed out :glare: :p sitting in my flat by myself :correct: xD

My birthday presents include: 50p from Chris last night, this from Stephy which is absolute win!!! :wub: and the cold <_< Sat sneezing and coughing all last night, headache and sore throat....what a way to bring in your birthday :tut:

Anyway, thanks again everyone :hug: :wub:
 
:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATTYCAKES! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
happy_birthday_to_you.jpg

Happy-Birthday-98.gif

happy_birthday_080313_1837.jpg
 
♥ Happy Birthday Pattycakes! ♥

Not that your like a gazillion and one now, I feel that it's time in invest in your cane. :r Keeeding, I hope you have an awesome birthday and you have to promise me that you won't eat too much cake.
​
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATTYCAKES!​
<i>
</i>
​
<i>
</i>
​
<i></i>

Sucks that you didn't feel too good, but I hope your birthday was amazing regardless! :hug:
​
 
:woot:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAT!!!!!​
:woot:

Hope you feel better tho'. Being sick is certainly not a good way to spend a b-day :jesse:
 
Back
Top