Soft | Messy | Clumsy
OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Open after Maria posts with @Molly Burke

Tim was already totally used to being in Hogwarts, it was fun and he always got communication. Or even more, managed to break something or accidentally hit someone off their feet while he was running after his cat but this time was quite unusual. He was without any pets, even Julia's flobberworms were with her, not him. But it was easy to explain, no one would even let him near the table with animals, so he just found someone else to spend time with. Someone he literally didn't know. "Eyo sis! How are you? Is this seat free?" He asked and exactly sat in the spot next to the girl, not being bothered by other people.

Molly had honestly quite enjoyed Hogwarts. She hadn't explored much around the castle, but it was so much fun, though she knew her brother was somewhat trying to avoid her at school. Which she thought was a bit mean, but there were times where he was friendly enough like he was back at home, which she had enjoyed. Molly was currently at her house table, about to have her food, when someone, out of nowhere, had appeared beside her. The boy didn't look that much older than her, probably about the same age as she was. But he was somewhat familiar. Probably from classes or something. "Hello, person I don't know. I'm doing great. How are you? And yeah this seat is free!" Molly says with a giggle and wave, as she taps on the seat to show that it was in fact free.

Tim excitedly tapped on the table and almost parkoured over the bench to sit on it. "Now it isn't free anymore! Well, I'm perfect, school is so cool, but my cat is escaping all the time. Eyo, you're Burke, right? You had a cool name but I don't remember it!" was he that sort of person who always forgot other people's names? Totally. "Oh, watch how cool socks my parents sent me yesterday!" he put his leg up and stretched the sock up to show her. It had dogs on it and well, he loved everything with dogs.

Molly gasps in shock as the boy talks about how his cat is always escaping. "You have a cat?! That's so cool! Does your cat have a name? Maybe your cat has a special place that it goes to, to hang out?" Molly suggested though the boy didn't really seem that bothered that his cat had been escaping. "That's my last name you silly billy! My name is Molly! But thanks I guess? What's your name?" Molly says with a giggle as he mentions her last name and also mentions that she had a cool name. Molly looked down and gasped as the boy had shown her his socks. "That's so cool! Is that the only pair they gave you? What breed are they?"

Tim excitedly started to nod that he actually had a cat. "Yes! Her name is Almera! She's ginger and ugh, her favorite place probably is owlery or my older sister's dorm. Actually, at home, I have two dogs, Shiba Inu Milo and Doberman Zeus, and one bunny Oliver. My family owns an animal shelter!" he burst out with excitement before breaking into a laugh about his mistake. "I'm sorry! I was absolutely convinced that your name is Burke but nice to meet you, Molly! I'm Tim," he finally introduced himself as he finally understood that he forgot to tell his own name. "Ey, our last names start with b! I am Black We can start a B squad," he had a moment of realization and put his hand up for a high five. He gave an approving laugh when Molly seemed to like his socks. "Golden retrievers," he proudly smiled and then shook his head as saying no. "They sent me like four more new pairs! This one is my favorite tho because it has dogs on them! But they sent me with avocados, then with mustaches, one with like Persian carpet ornament and the last one is with lemons! I can show you them after dinner," he offered her excited to meet someone with as much energy as he had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back