Devearux Home

Austin paused, thinking for a moment, "Hmm, I am pretty sure I will win." He smirked. He then heard her say something she probably didn't mean to. He gave her a mischieveous look. "Your most ticklish spot? Now you have me very curious." He tried tickling on her knee.

Rose finally got a break and said "What makes you so sure? Why won't you just won't wear a Yellow shirt for me?" she asked pretending to pout. the he started tickleing her knee and she laughed of course because she wastickleish every where, but that wasn't her tickleish spot. "Nope, thats not it." She managed to say in between giggles.

Austin sighed, giving in, "One day. But not anyday soon." He noticed that she was tickled there, but she said it wasn't her more ticklish area. Austin smirked, thinking of this like a great challenge, and tried her neck, although gentle. He was going to find it.

Austin narrowed his eyes. He then put his hands on his dog's head. "I think you should give me a clue." He smiled at her, the best one he could give. Maybe she would give in to that smile.

Austin smiled, "Sweet, now I know." However, he made no move to even attempt to tickle her there. Instead, he reached for her hand to hold. Austin took a glance at the tv, to see blood and gore. He wickled his nose in displeasure and shook his head, "Yuck. I don't like that kind of stuff."

Rose felt relieved he wasn't going to tickle her but she knew he would take her by suprise. As he reached for her hand she of course gave it to him to hold. She picked up his hand and pressed it aginst her cheek to see if it was warm. She had just then realized what was on tv and she really didn't like that kind of stuff it usually freaked her out, but she didn't say anything. "Yuck, me either." She said turning her head away to face him.

Austin smiled gently when she touched her cheek with his hand. Austin laughed when he discovered that she felt the same way about blood and gore. "I doubt she will change the channel either. Her fascination with that stuff is a bit strange." He didn't bother looking at the tv anymore.

Austin agreed, "I won't as well. I prefer thrillers, rather than gorefests." He found a story with a twisted plot much more likeable than something like the show on TV.

Austin shrugged, "Well, what I usually did at home was read. Read and that's it." He hoped that he didn't bore her, however, he was not an exciting, go out all the time boy either.

Austin glanced at the clock, and sighed. He turned to Rosalie, "What time did your mom say you had to be home by?" He was afraid of her not ever returning but... Well, this was a boring house anyway.

Austin carefully moved Frofro from his lap and glanced out the window, just to see his mother walking toward the front door. He flashed Rosalie a smile, "Right on time, as she usually is. I'll come too, to make sure you go into your home safely."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back