Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Eric <3
Wand
Knotted 15" Unyielding Walnut Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Minnie had worked hard all week, in all of her classes and could finally enjoy the Halloween feast without much of a care. The teen had wanted this, she loved going to these events and though her parents had told to not go, to spend the night working she had known she would go. The ravenclaw was also thinking of Eric, who wouldn’t go to a school event but ask would actually do anything of use with the time. If he was going to mess around and not bother to do anything productive during the events then she could spend a couple of hours having a little fun. She walked into the Halloween feast and took the time to take in the various costumes around the room. The teen wasn’t so sure what she wanted to do, there were people dancing in groups or alone and she wanted to do neither really, in the end she approached the drinks table and got herself a little cup of butter beer and would just drink that until she decided what she wanted to do next.

After he had been to the spooky corridor thingy from Sully, Noel figured he would show up at the Halloween Feast as well. It was fun and he could dress up like his usual thingy being a knight. He enjoyed the different costumes each year. Since having one was stupid. The brown haired boy entered the great hall by himself. And figured he would just chat with people and perhaps run into some classmates. Noel walked through the dancefloor where people were having fun it seemed. He spotted Dainstree with Tres two classmates, but he figured he would just let them be for a moment. He would not want to interrupt since they were having fun. When he walked to the drinks and food table he was distracted by some costume and looked at it but than he bumped into someone and before he knew it butterbear over his costume, but not too much. '' Oh! I'm sorry. Shall I get you a new one?'' Noel than asked the girl who he knew was a classmate she always seemed serious with her study. And Noel admired that.

Minnie fixed the skirt of her dress a little with her hand, her gaze moved around the room. She felt like her costume wasn’t all that obvious, in fact it was really just a bit of an excuse to wear a dress, but she had a reason for it too. She did like the dress, thought it rather elegant. Hopeful others might too, but it wasn’t like she, unlike other had friends just around the room that she could go over and speak to, it was just her. She didn’t really have anyone else. She wasn’t exactly going to seek out any of her dorm mates who would’ve probably just been annoyed to see her. She hadn’t moved when someone bumped into her, and thankfully she was able to move herself out of the way of any splashing of the butterbeer, the boy’s costume was a little less lucky. She bit down her immediate response and instead just took solace that he immediately apologised. She shook her head, ”No, it’s okay. You don’t have to,” she was sure this boy was a gryffindor, she saw him more often in classes now, but she knew it was more often than the year before. She took a little breath and then held out her hand to him. ”I’m Minnie,”

Noel felt at his knight costume and was glad there wasn't much butterbear. And he didn't mind as well that much. But from what he heard of Liam of girls, since he talked about them all the time. He told him that some girls hated getting dirty, so Noel waited to see the reaction of the girl. She was usually a bit quiet in class, but could answer questions really well when she was picked. Since Noel was more in classes now and did his best he hoped people would see that as well. The girl had a dress and she looked kind of pretty. Noel hadn't really shown that interest in girls but at the times of dances and especially Yule Ball he noticed some girls were so different than usually in classes. He was glad the girl wasn't that mad. And so he smiled at her while cleaning his own knight costume a bit. Now that he stood in front of her he figured he could get to know her more. And she started with introducing and Noel was glad she did. He shook her hand and smiled. She was Minnie and she was from Ravenclaw he remembered. He remembered her from class a bit. '' Hey Minnie. I'm Noel. We share classes right?'' He than poured himself a butterbeer and smiled shortly. '' I be carefull this time.'' Noel than said with a grin. He than though of his costume and looked at hers. '' You have a beautiful dress. Are you dressed up as something specific?'' He than asked her out of curiousity.

Minnie couldn’t even help but wondered why after introducing himself to her that he seemed to not want to immediately leave. She nodded curtly as he said that they shared classes, ”We now share all core classes,” she just knew he wasn’t a gryffindor like her, so of course it was only now that they shared all of the classes. She had to admit he was quite polite about the whole incident, even saying that he would now attempt to be more careful. She could, really only hope that he would be. She felt a light blush upon her cheeks when he complimented her dress, did he want something, was that what he was doing? She looked at him, eyes narrowing slightly as she tried to figure out what this was all about before just letting herself enjoy the attention, ”I’m not really anything specific, it’s a sweet looking but deadly,” she explained, stopping herself from going into much more detail than that, knowing that if she did, she would bore him, and she might ruin a chance to make a friend. ”And you’re a knight, are gryffindors just more predisposed to want to save people?” she knew her tone wasn’t good, but she was trying her best to still appear polite, to be nice and not just shut the boy down immediately. After all, she knew that the company would be nice.

Noel liked meeting new people and talking to Minnie seemed interested. She did seem so serious always with her studies and he admired that since he took that thought this year as well. He nodded as she explained the classes ofcourse that was true. '' Which class is your favorite?'' He than asked her out of curiousity. Noel was glad that Minnie didn't seemed upsad by the drink. Liam was wrong about this girl, and if you were nice and polite and said your sorry a lot was forgiven sometimes. He than listened her explaining the costume and he had to grin for a moment about her comment. In class she always seemed so serious, but he never had taken the chance to speak to her before so that was not fair. '' I believe you right away. Looks aren't anything right? '' He than replied with a smile. He ment that people that seemed dangerous weren't always and people who seemed innocent weren't the same. He looked around the great hall and saw people dancing, but Noel wasn't really a fan of dancing.

Than she started about his costume. And it was not hard to guess what he was. He already had to laugh about the next comment she made. She was actually really funny and it was a bit of stereotype though. '' Perhaps you are right. But not every Gryffindor wants to believe me. I know a boy who seems to be always wanting to do the opposite.'' He than explained and ofcourse he ment Eric. He did seem to be wanting to ruin peoples life more. '' But I kind of think of it as a compliment. I actually want to become an auror one day. And since young age already I dressed up as a knight. My mother called me a knight always. Since I helped the people who got bullied.'' He than explained and blushed for a moment. Perhaps there was nothing to be ashamed of but perhaps this was the thing Liam would become mad about, that he made a fool of himself.

Minnie was a little surprised by his asking about which was her favourite, why was he still talking to her? He surely had friends, and other people who would’ve rathered his company, but no, he was talking to her. She pushed down her skepticism about why they were currently talking and instead let herself smile slightly at his question, ”That would be like picking between children, I can’t possibly name a favourite, what if the others get jealous,” Minnie replied. Surprising herself a little with the response that she gave. It felt more light hearted than she tended to do. But, admittedly picking between classes was hard, especially when she would rather do far fewer, but she didn’t have much of a choice in the matter. The girl didn’t particularly want to think about classes, because then she thought about studying, and then inevitably she got nervous about the fact she was currently enjoying herself - as much as she could - and not revising.
Minnie had never spoke to Noel before, and she listened as he spoke about someone who didn’t apparently fit her description of Gryffindor, and she remembered then that Eric was a gryffindor, was he talking about Eric. Minnie frowned a little, she didn’t like Eric much but she didn’t think he was the opposite than most, he was as brash, as quick thinking as any of the others that she’d seen. But it made her feel almost a bit bad for the boy, she knew he had friends and was thankful for that, but she couldn’t imagine not at least being on speaking terms with dormmates like she was and much less fighting with them. Minnie pushed it away, Eric would never give her that much thought, why was she thinking so much about him. Minnie wasn’t surprised that Noel had been the type to help those who were being bullied. ”So, what does a knight do at one of these, find a princess to dance with? Fight a dragon?”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back