OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Curly 13" Rigid Alder Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Rosie wanted to make this very special for Xinyi, she knew this was his last dance, their last school dance together. She knew that she was going to miss him but didn't want that to ruin their evening together. Afterall, they were bound to have many more occasions to dance in the future and her heart was fairly set on the idea that she would never want anyone else ever. So, they would have many more years to be inseparable. Rosie did hope that he wouldn't want to strain too far from wherever her sister might be but, Rosie knew so long as she passed apparition it would be fine. The teen had put on her best dress, made sure it fit her in all the right ways and was waiting for him, having left most of her responsibilities to others. Her plan was to be solely dedicated to him for the whole of the dance.

Xinyi was running a few moments behind, having put on a well fitting suit and taken the time to make sure his hair looked good. He'd even put on a touch of makeup- just some eyeliner and a bit of concealer to make sure his skin was clear. He smiled as he came down and spotted his love. He walked over to her, moving to slip his arms around her waist. "Hello, beautiful," He murmured.

Rosie hadn't been waiting long and she smiled eagerly, and excitedly as Xinyi approached. She let him put his arms around her waist and went to put her arms around his shoulders. "Hi handsome," she said in response, her face in a wide smile. "You look amazing," she complimented with ease.

Xinyi smiled and tried to steal a kiss. "Thanks, sweetheart," He agreed with an easy smile. "You're not working too hard, are you?" He asked, reaching up to try and brush her hair back. "You tend to get lost in your work if I leave you alone for too long," He teased her gently.

Rosie shook her head but let him kiss her, "I'm not working at all," Rosie told him. "I'm here, for you, entirely you," She told him excitedly. "No work tonight, just us, and whatever you want to do," Rosie told him with a smile, leaning in to kiss him.

Xinyi was surprised, but kissed her with ease. He smiled and pulled back just a touch. "Sounds to me then like you need to dance," He held out his hand for her. "Just dance and dance, and then after we can go sit on the steps of the courtyard and just watch the stars a bit, hm?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back