Dear [Whomever]

Dear this.

You really suck, you know that? I hurt way too many people and I freaking hate it. If this crap could just go away I would be so happy. I don't want the confusion or the paranoia anymore.

Please, just give me a break.

-Olivia

Dear Princess Michael.

Just so you know, banging on the metal garage door REALLY LOUDLY will not make me open it when you could go through the front door. So shut the f**k up!

Love the sister who is sick of you and your c**p.

Dear MOM

Stop mocking my clothes, If it bothers you because I wear a skirt on a Baseball game that's not my problem anymore. On the last game I wore badminton skirt but you didn't mocked me by wearing it but mocking me it now because the skirt was from you, that's not good. I want my own style and where to wear it, I want wearing skirts on a Baseball game. Hope you understand that.

Love the daughter who hates you for mocking her clothes

Dear Self,

CALM DOWN! Nothing will go wrong.

From,
Subconscious.

Dear Ohio,

I'm sorry, but I have to choose and it's New York. It's always been New York. ♥ I hope we can still be friends.

Love,
The future New Yorker! ♥

Dear St. Johns,

I've been trying to go to you for 2 years already and it's been SUUUUUCH a struggle each time. I put up with the struggle by telling myself it's all worth it because I know you're utterly perfect for me. So please please PLEASE help me out in attending your school this fall. I swear I'll fall apart if I don't, I don't think I can handle another heartbreak. ♥ </3

Love,
Abigail using her real, full first name even though she hates it,
because that's how vulnerable you make her feel ♥

Dear American celebrities and musicians,

Why can't you be as cute as the members from SNSD? Why is it always sex sex sex from you guys? What happened to the subtle sexy that was still classy (and NOT the type of classy you think) but still innocent in your manners? Girls Generation knows how to look subtly sexy and still act mature and/or innocent. These girls are 18-22 and are waaaaay more respectable in their manners and how they dress than those idiot underage girls like Miley Cyrus and Taylor Momsen! Broaden your horizons and take a lesson from the Koreans.

No love,
An ashamed American teenage girl with no good teen pop idols

Dear Self,

Don't give up in math, you need an eighty to eighty-five percent average to get into Carleton University for Journalism! If you don't, you can kiss being in that 200 accepted for the program goodbye. Go talk to mustache lady (and you should probably stop calling her that, it is not exactly going with the whole "trying to be nice to people" thing) and get help with a tutor! THE UNIVERSITIES LOOK AT GRADE ELEVEN MARKS! YOU NEED A SIGNIFICANTLY IMPROVED MARK TO GET INTO CARLETON U.

Love,
You.

Dear News Channel,

Stop talking about it.

Sincerely me.

Dear To Julia,
I hope you're happy now. Now that you made my life horrible. So you like to stand out, and you don't care about bullies. But now you're friends with them instead of me. What the heck is wrong with you? Did they brainwash you? I hope not. That would be hard to reverse. But it isn't like you deserve it anyway. Who cares if they see you talking to me? It's not like I'll ruin your reputation.
~Ilana

Dear To "Friends",
Do you guys realize what my life is like right now? No, you don't. All you do is fight with each other and make me choose sides. How am I supposed to do that? I feel like whenever I talk to one of you, you're going to say something mean about someone else. And stop being bullies to other people! Maybe they're not the most popular or anything, but they're not bullies. They don't deserve it. If you were ever a victim of bullying, you know that it makes you feel horrible. So just stop or I will never talk to you again.
~Ilana

Dear other people in school.

STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT! Right, so 1) I look like a nerd, 2) my stupid anxiety is making me scratch my face at night and i've got heaps of little sores on it now, and 3) I always come into class late when I've had choir. Well I've had enough. I want a break from this and can you all just PLEASE stop causing this stupid stuff. Kindly remember that I don't get a choice in this. LEAVE ME ALONE.

Thankyou, me.

Dear To Bullies,
LEAVE ME ALONE! WHEN YOU'RE AN ADULT AND YOU CAN'T DO THE PROBLEM 1+1, NOBODY IS GOING TO WANT TO HIRE YOU. YOU'LL EVENTUALLY RUN OUT OF MONEY. ALL BECAUSE YOU SPENT CLASS TIME TEASING ME INSTEAD OF LEARNING. NOT MY PROBLEM.
~Smart Girl Who Is Awesome Unlike You

Dear To New Principal,
What the heck is your problem? You're doing this thing about anti-bullying, but when I report people bullying me, you don't believe me. You believe the bullies. Just because they put an innocent face on and say it was all my fault doesn't mean that they are innocent and that they're telling the truth. You made me the bad guy. I want our old principal back. :cry:
~Victim Of Bullying That Didn't Do Anything Wrong

Dear To Music Teacher,
DO YOU UNDERSTAND BEING SICK? YOU WANT ME TO GO TO SCHOOL IF I FEEL HORRIBLE? DON'T YELL AT ME FOR BEING SICK! YELL AT THE GERMS!
~Student Who Is Only Late Because She Doesn't Feel Good And Isn't Trying To Skip Music

Dear Week,

Please be over soon. You have been far too busy for my liking and you aren't getting any better <_< Then see you next week, please fly in so I can have my formal and the Westlife concert with one of my best friends who I barely see any more :( And then some relaxation revision time before my exams and my summer holidays can officially start :woot:

- Tired Uni student who can't afford to fall asleep in class again xD

Dear Self,

Why do you keeping do it? I mean its not like it so important that you have to do it everyday. But damn you, can you at least stop it for once? Maybe do something else instead of doing the same thing and its like a never ending cycle. I mean like what the hell? Do you forget the last time it happen? I guess so cause your doing it to yourself again. And it seems like you don't even care! Guh, I want a divorce.

Insanely yours,
Me

Dear Mother of Mine

Please don't wake me up when I got my own alarm clock, your NOT my alarm clock, I have my own cellphone to wake me up. And don't tell me that I'm not in vacation because I don't do something in the morning, you know I'm trying my best to please you all. Your not just my problem but I got my other problems at HNZ, so, you better stop complaining about me getting a job. I will get a job at Dairy Queen, I will fill out the form my brother got for me and take it to the restaurant. I know that's what you want me to do and if you don't trust me passing my GED its your problem because I'm confident that I will pass that GED and go to college and get the course I want.

PS: The Cake with an HNZ on it is mine, don't eat it.

Love The daughter that loves you

Dear various injuries,

while I am extremely thankful that you have not only gotten me out of school today, but will get me out of PE for at least 2 lessons, do you have to hurt quite so much? and black eye, PLEASE let me smile without pain. I swear I'll never accidentally poke you again if you just LEAVE OFF.

Yours,
the person who's body you are hurting, and who feels like she's had botox because she can't smile.

dear bike,

did you HAVE to make me crash and hurt myself so ungracefully and badly? now my dance teacher is going to murder me because i can't do, like, half the syllabus.

yours,

your rider

dear Lynn (dance teacher)

PLEASE don't be annoyed at me for being injured. it's my stupid bike's fault. I'll catch up on turns and press-ups as soon as my arm is out of the sling.

your injured student

Dear first year of Uni,

Where the hell did you go? :erm: OK so I know you aren't technically finished yet as I have another week of you to go and then exams but seriously you have just flown by and it's very worrying but EXCITING :woot: at the same time xD

- The first year Uni student who is almost finished first year
Dear Second year of Uni,

Hurry up and get here =)) Then when you do get here please go by as quickly as first year so this time next year I'll be getting things ready to go to America in a few months and meet HNZ peeps :frantics:

- The excited, soon to be, second year Uni student

Dear school.

No! This can not be right! Let me alone and stop throwing homework at me! I'm freaking sick of it and going to cry soon, please get way out of my life and stop stressing me out.

Sincerely, swamped.
Dear populars.

Did you know that this counts as bullying? Stop stressing me out and get the hell out of here, or I will crack and it will NOT be pretty.

Sincerely, soon to be black belt
Dear mum.

YES THIS IS STRESS NOW GET OUT OF MY WAY AND LET ME DO THE ABSURD AMOUNTS OF HOMEWORK THAT I HAVE. AND YOU KNOW WHY I HAVE THE HOMEWORK? SCHOOL! SO DO NOT COMPLAIN AT ME FOR IT!

Sincerely, cracking.
EDIT
Dear geography

No thanks, I do not want an assesment to do on holiday.

Sincerely, the one who needs a break
Dear jet-lag

Please don't kill me this time, as said above I need a break and don't want to end up weighted down by jetlag on my trip to Australia.

Sincerely, asleep.
Dear vodafone nz

Can you pleeeeeaaase make tweeting free on txt2000?

kthxbai, txtr.
Dear self,

Stop swamping this topic :r

Thanks, self.

Dear, My HE, SHE, IT friend

Stop complaining that I want all my friends to speak in English on Facebook because some of my friends came from Hogwarts New Zealand and they aren't Filipino like me. They can be American, British or Canadian and they don't know how to speak nor understand my own language that's why I want my Filipino friends to type in English. Why do you even have to fight with me over that stupid thing, I just want them to understand what we are talking about, like that accident that Maddy didn't understand a thing about what me and Fatima are talking about because where talking in Tagalog. That's why whenever my status is in English others will be typing in English but if it is in my language that's the time they can type in Tagalog. SO, BUTT OUT OF MY STATUS AND I DON'T BANNED MY OWN LANGUAGE BECAUSE I STILL SPEAK LIKE THAT WHENEVER ME AND MY MOM ARE ALONE IN THE HOUSE. SO, DON'T SAY I'M BANNING IT. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO SPEAK TO YOUR AMERICAN FAMILY.

Whenever I talked to you, you always remind me of Nick because of that stupid fight we have when we are in first year high school. And now its repeating itself :( I HATE YOU, DON'T TALK TO ME ON FACEBOOK ANYMORE, IT SHOULD BE YOUR FAULT THAT WE HAVE A ONE YEAR FIGHT ON OUR FIRST YEAR AND I SHOULDN'T BE THE ONE WHO IS SAYING SORRY.

GO TO HELL, YOU STUPID GAY, YOU SHOULD HAVE TAKEN ALL THE TYLENOL ON YOUR BATHROOM AND NOT JUST TAKE TEN OF IT.

Love, the girl you pissed off for about 3 years

PS: I still remember what you did to my friend, you freaking slap her a bamboo stick which happens to be so long and thick. I was pissed off at the time but I can't fight back because I was going to get my prefect badge and I don't want to lost it because I will be having a school record :mad:

Ari,
DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? YOU STOLE THE REMOTE, WANTED TO WATCH SOMETHING THAT I HATE, AND I WAS ABOUT TO START SOMETHING! I HAVE BEEN BUSY UNTIL TODAY, I HAVEN'T BEEN WATCHING ALL DAY! I'M ALWAYS SEEN AS YOUR LITTLE SISTER, TOO! "Oh, you're just like your older brother." SERIOUSLY! I WISH I WERE AN ONLY CHILD SOMETIMES, OR EVEN AN OLDER SIBLING WOULD BE BETTER! I LOVE YOU SOMETIMES, BUT MOST TIMES I HATE YOU. THIS IS ONE WHERE I HATE YOU.
Un-sincerely,
Your little sister who is tired of YOU

Dear Mom

You are so bossy, why can't you just be a normal Mom? Why do you have to bossy your husband like that. The wall in the living room can wait you know but nuuuu you want it done already and now were very exhausted, plus your husband is sick. And tomorrow we will continue again and then on monday I'm going to school and I will have no time for HNZ (even tho I only take Math for my GED). And why don't you want me to use the dishwasher? you always want me to do the dishes manually and I'm sick and tired of it. I'M IN AMERICA AND ITS A FREE COUNTRY, SO, WHY AM I NOT FREE? I hope to find and job, earn money, go to college and stay out of this house.

Your loving daughter :)

Dear Self

*takes deep breath* I know your a hot headed when it comes here at HNZ but you have to control it as you are getting so much warnings now. I'm thinking that all the admins and global mod are irritated at you because you are so over dramatic. Grow up now because this isn't the old HNZ you know, this is the future HNZ as this site is getting crowded and new people are registering. So, I want you to do is behave and don't think bad things against the admins and global mods.

Love your conscience :)

Dear self.

I'm warning you.. if you do not stop this I'll have to do something drastic.. No, not those thoughts again :doh: I am serious though.. I need to get this DONE, not ignore it. It's scary enough to be thinking like this, I don't need added stress of not getting my homework done when I'm away for 2 weeks.

Pull yourself together Olivia!

♥ Olivia

Dear Uni and Uni peeps,

Thank you for an awesome year ♥ I have made some great friends and you have all been awesome. Sure sometimes I've been eh with a lot of you but it's all good. Now that I've finished my first year I see how many people I've gotten close to in such a short space of time and I love it :wub: So thank you all and see you in 5 months (excluding the exams <_< )

- The ex-first year student
Dear Hannah,

Hurry the hell up.

- Impatient.

Dear Mosquito's in my room

Please go away. Your sucking my blood away and my feet has red spots in it and I'm losing blood. So, go away in my room and attack somebody else.

Sincerely The owner of the room

Dear Ben,

So you're back... Or at least it seems ýour back..your name is on the schedule, anyway. I do hope its you...or maybe I don't. My crush will most likely erupt...and now you might be back just when my crush faded away. :( you, sir, are evil. So, I have to wonder if I really want to see you again... Or if I'm hoping this 'Ben' on the schedule is an ugly middle aged man... Not the handsome Air Force tallish broadish man that I thought about all the time.
You confuse me. Please don't be Air Force Ben...be ugly middle aged Ben...or maybe I want handsome Ben...
UGH. I don't know!!!!! Regardless, perhaps my crush will be completely depleted with no hope of returning...but it probably won't. ;_;

Sincerely,
That nerdy girl that hopes you think about her from time to time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back